Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 sweet

Will 2K make All Stars 2?

THQ was working on All-Stars 2 before layoffs last summer. Does anyone know if they are or at least thinking of making it? And if they do will they be able to get the original team behind it or have they already working on other projects?

No one knows anything as nothing had been said about it at all, not to mention tht All Stars 2 is the least of everyone's concerns atm when 2K have yet to release their own WWE titled game, so I'd wait until this game is actually out.

No one knows anything as nothing had been said about it at all, not to mention tht All Stars 2 is the least of everyone's concerns atm when 2K have yet to release their own WWE titled game, so I'd wait until this game is actually out.

Sure hope they are planning to create All-Stars 2! Especially if servers will no longer be open for the original All-Stars game. I personally think they should leave the servers open for the original All-Stars until they come out with a new game!!!

Allstars was the most fun WWE game I have ever played. I loved the art style, the gameplay. Some say it was like No Mercy, I think it was better actually. So much fun. I was really hoping they assimilated certain aspects of Allstars into the main series.

Hopefully they do make a Sequel to All Stars, I enjoyed the first one and still play it occasionally.

Arcade style game play in wrestling games will always beat simulation style. That is why HCTP, No Mercy, Allstars > WWE '13, WWE '12, SvR '11....

I am not too excited for the new wwe 14... i still have hopes that an arcade style will appear soon after.

I love wrestling games where you can inflict some serious pain. No Mercy was one, HCTP was another, and Allstars definitely was one where you could really hurt someone.