Question on Goldust's IGM Attire

Storm of Sand

Goldust and DDP were both randomly added for the sheer fact that they were both on good terms with the WWE. Their involvement wasn't tied to the Attitude theme. Thus, they went with a modern attire for Goldust, not his classic attitude era look. It's definitely pretty stupid, but that's the way it is...

Yup is his RR '02 attire

So sad that they're always lazy to give him his cape with the blonde wig as entrance attre

and yet they had the wig on the entrance in one of the earlier games lol, hopefully 2K won't do what THQ did every single year, and remove things.

Yup is his RR '02 attire

So sad that they're always lazy to give him his cape with the blonde wig as entrance attre

and yet they had the wig on the entrance in one of the earlier games lol, hopefully 2K won't do what THQ did every single year, and remove things.

The last time he had them was in HCTP

Thought it was his 2002 look, sucks because I've been making a 1997 till 1999 (Up to Wrestlemania 15) Roster.

Oh well, may as well make a '96 till '97(possibly even 1 sleeveless attire, and 1 black attire in wrestlmania 15 I think) era attires.

Thanks for letting me know guys, wasn't too sure.

Archived