nCo Jap: TNA Wrestling- AMAZING RED, AJ STYLES, SENSHI - ONLINE! Homicide, Kiyoshi, Curry Man WIPs!

nCo Japan

I think he wants ideas of TNA guys to create.

I don't know why people pigeon hole themselves into a specific brand when the majority of TNA has already been nailed out several times by several creators. Also copy/pasted it here because he had asked my ideas via pm before he changed the title to ask for suggestions but seemingly went MIA.

Sorry but the only ones kinda off that list that only remotely interest me is that old cowboy version of Bradshaw, Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw, Taka, Great Sasuke & maybe the Sultan. The Sultan had a horrible ring attire imo I remember (just as a random thing) lol.

I may put out a Homicide but it requires many textured attire logos & I doubt --The Mental-- wants to go through all that texture uploading time :-(

Other cats I may do are Kiyoshi, Homicide, Low Ki, Consequences Creed, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Jay Lethal, Motor City Machine Guns.

I have no particular interest in The Sultan (aka skinny Rikishi) but I suggested it as to complete my year-by-year WWF/E rosters and those were the only ones missing from my '97 profile.

I think someone should try the Canadian Destroyer Petey Williams

Hey are you gonna make a Joseph Parks/abyss caw with Joseph Parks/abyss attires? I'm just asking by the way....

Regarding Joseph Parks, it doesn't look like he's our top priory right now but I think someone on PS3 that Smacktalks has already showcased made an Abyss & all you've gotta do is mostly change the attires.

Petey Williams could be done. Also a whole host of other X-Division stars who over the years have never really been made that often made who deserve it like Consequences Creed, Homicide, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Curry Man etc

PacmanClassic has Homicide, Amazing Red & Kiyoshi WIP's soon.

I think he wants ideas of TNA guys to create.

I don't know why people pigeon hole themselves into a specific brand when the majority of TNA has already been nailed out several times by several creators. Also copy/pasted it here because he had asked my ideas via pm before he changed the title to ask for suggestions but seemingly went MIA.

Sorry but the only ones kinda off that list that only remotely interest me is that old cowboy version of Bradshaw, Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw, Taka, Great Sasuke & maybe the Sultan. The Sultan had a horrible ring attire imo I remember (just as a random thing) lol.

I may put out a Homicide but it requires many textured attire logos & I doubt --The Mental-- wants to go through all that texture uploading time :-(

Other cats I may do are Kiyoshi, Homicide, Low Ki, Consequences Creed, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Jay Lethal, Motor City Machine Guns.

I think someone should try the Canadian Destroyer Petey Williams

Hey are you gonna make a Joseph Parks/abyss caw with Joseph Parks/abyss attires? I'm just asking by the way....

Regarding Joseph Parks, it doesn't look like he's our top priory right now but I think someone on PS3 that Smacktalks has already showcased made an Abyss & all you've gotta do is mostly change the attires.

Petey Williams could be done. Also a whole host of other X-Division stars who over the years have never really been made that often made who deserve it like Consequences Creed, Homicide, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Curry Man etc

PacmanClassic has Homicide, Amazing Red & Kiyoshi WIP's soon.

Kiyoshi,Red,Homicide,and creed would be great.

I know someone just did a great Curryman(japan attire) and I forget who but I downloaded a really good petey caw someone posted on here

hi guys. i dont know if y'all still do some convertions and i dont know where to post, here or the original post. so i think this is the one that keeps updating.

i wonder if i could ask you guys to do me a favor, would you please convert original nCo's Graves&Fandango when they're done? thanks guys i really appreciate all your work :cool:

Nice AJ, RokaDitz.

I might be redoing Senshi, if things go well & Shattered allows me to use his new formula that is.

Also thanks to Shattered, I've got Amazing Red on the go.

Please if someone could post reference of A.Red's tights where it has "RED" on the back? Then that'll be 1 attire done.

Next will be knee length tights. Not sure what the other 2 attires will be.

Kiyoshi

by ThePacmanClassic / xUNBREAKABLEx

• Thanks to xUNBREAKABLEx for WWE '12 formula & references
  • Minor tweaks by ThePacmanClassic

KiyoshiFace_zpsce65576e.jpg

Note: Colors appear brighter in photo.

Feedback please. It's difficult for me to make Asians, it is though.

Great CAWs Guys :cool:

Many thanks fam! :cool:

I seriously would love a real good homicide

You can use the textured one by Slipfan8(Don't think it's him from this site) on PSN until somebody on here makes one. It has 2 textured attires I believe.

Homicide

by ThePacmanClassic / Rewmac

• Thanks to Rewmac for WWE '12 formula

HomicideFace_zps3e5e671f.jpg

Any pics of Red? :)

Hi. Thanks for giving me permission & all as this wouldn't have been possible without you. Sadly I think no one has been able to download it cause the servers have been poor. Yet I'll take some pics very soon on my bigger TV.

Attires: 1) Long Tights

2) Knee Length Tights

3) Long Tights & Top

4) Knee Length Tights & Top

Archived