Arena Texture Question

iGen

So recently the new rave sweeping the WWE'13 community is textures, I know that people upload face and attire textures from previous games but have never seen arena textures. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get them, and if so is it also possible to get more than just the ring apron. Thanks.

So recently the new rave sweeping the WWE'13 community is textures, I know that people upload face and attire textures from previous games but have never seen arena textures. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get them, and if so is it also possible to get more than just the ring apron. Thanks.

There are some floating around, but you won't find them by searching for arena textures. Most of the logos that would be on the turnbuckle pads, ring apron, and the mat can be found; you just have to look for that logo.

So recently the new rave sweeping the WWE'13 community is textures

I'd hardly say new. I've used textures on my arenas since December.

Well, I meant specifically in arenas and the use of direct ones from games not custom ones. Also if we are gonna be technical about it textures have been used for quite some time most widely spread to almost all when SvR 2010 game out

Archived