FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Feed me Muffins | Gabriel Gospel

Oh joy some more pre-match entertainment for the men has signed up. That's two of them now so that now they'll be able to have pillow fights with each other in skimpy swimwear for the pleasure of the perverts in the audience while Gabriel and the rest of the real competitors get ready for their matches. But that's just how the wrestling business goes. So now Gabby has arrived at the arena and he can have another look around. He was taking a look yesterday but that was cut short when he ran into some cocky WWE reject who didn't seem to have the right amount of respect for the Messiah. He probably won't be the only one, and he probably won't be the only one to be left looking stupid too.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iz1gt4.jpg

SLOANE | THE PRIMA DONNA

[ Currently negotiating her release from LAW, after a largely unsuccessful stint and rumours of company closure, Sloane is to be imminently signed to rival company FWA; one which seemed to attract more interest and thus proved a more attractive proposition to the former Venus Champion. This attractiveness would be mild, however, for the diva's roster was pathetic to say the least. One other diva as competition is not something that Sloane was used to...oh wait, wasn't that how things were in Proving Ground's; with Arika and Sloane doing the whole Tyson Kidd/Yoshi Tatsu rivalry intensity for a number of months. But just like that feud...once you saw them fight once, you saw them all. Sloane came out victorious in those previous challenges, and now Cara Leah seems to be providing the opposition. Sloane obviously wasn't doing much worrying...she's something of a big fish in the industry now; with match experience and accomplished trainers backing her cause. Currently, The Distinct Diva would be roaming the halls, a little jaded from travelling but still intrigued to see what the place is all about. ]

All this formatting | Gabriel Gospel

It used to be so much easier when one could simply copy their format into the reply box and have it already worked out for them. Why did the system change? Why? Change isn't good you see. There is a reason that things don't change and that's because things are fine as they are. Example. Gabriel Gospel as the main event star, as the champion, as the face of wrestling. That does not need to change, that should not change, that will not change. There is no reason to disrupt the natural order, there is no way one could do so to begin with. It is already clear who will come out on top in this little challenge for the gold. And he's the one who always wins the gold. Gospel anyone?

kiirakorpi2_display_image_zpsf7036089.jp

THE WOMAN

REAL NAME
Emily Robinson

BORN
5th July, 1986

ETHNICITY

American

CITY
Miami, Florida

PERSONALITY

Stern; Cult

RELATIONSHIP STATUS

Single

PROFESSION

Pro Wrestler (Female)

DISLIKES
Losing, Petty insults, Typical Women, Try-hard/Flirty Boys
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PRO WRESTLER

RING NAME

Amy Garcia

NICKNAME

"The Mistress of Misery"

HEIGHT

5'5''

WEIGHT

131 lbs.

HOMETOWN

Miami, Florida

DISPOSITION

Heel

GIMMICK

A stern wrestler, with not a care in the world for anybody except herself. Complete opposite of the typical look-conscious women and does not hesitate in making the fellow women wrestlers feel her presence by taking them out any chance she gets.

PROMOTION

Motor City Wrestling

Federal Wrestling Association

FACTION

N/A

ALLIANCES

N/A

ENEMIES

Sora

Alice Heart

ENTRANCE THEME

'I Miss The Misery' by Halestorm

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

MCW Women's Champion x1

Last MCW Women's Champion

THE MOVESET

FINISHING MOVES

1. Spicy Misery (Crossface Chickenwing)

2. Mistress DDT (Springboard Tornado DDT)

SIGNATURE MOVES

1. C-U-N-T Healer (Corkscrew Moonsault)

2. Swing-a-Ring! (Swinging Reversed STO)

REGULAR MOVES

Bicycle Kick
Diving Clothesline
Diving Crossbody
Hurricanrana Pin

Multiple Bulldog Variations

(Diving)
(One-handed)
(Running)
(Wheelbarrow)

One-armed Neckbreaker Slam

Spinebuster

Springboard Sunset Flip

Super Frankensteiner

Roundhouse Kick

Discus Clothesline

Michinoku Driver II

Multiple Suplex Variations
(Belly to Back)
(Delayed Vertical)
(Double Underhook)
(Snap)
(Wheelbarrow)

Powerslam

Bridging German Suplex

Abdominal Stretch

Cobra Clutch

Sleeper Hold

Heel Hold

Shoulder Neckbreaker

Step-up Enzugiri

Just a quick update on the attack of the killer ants. Apparently they tried to commandeer the entirety of our nation's sugar reserves in Kentucky. Big firefight at Fort Sugar Knox. Edge-of-your-seat stuff. Anyway, that's as far as Mike made it through the movie before he fell asleep. So if anybody's seen Attack of the Killer Ants, don't spoil the ending or you're gonna regret it. Anywho, Day 2 of FWA, Mike found himself eating a breakfast wrap, strange, people usually have to go to India to find themselves. But breakfast wraps, what sorcery was this, numerous breakfast foods like Egg, Bacon and Sausage, wrapped in a tortilla. Let us thank science for this discovery.

Mike had himself leaned on the wall as he at, his wrap in one hand and his phone in the other. He was checking the general news, both on the company and the world in general. One thing that did catch his eye was one Amy Garcia, who has also signed to the company...man...how she doin'? Mike nodded his head, before skimming on wards, he viewed an announcement of a tournament for the FWA title, smart idea to kick start the show. Nothing better than placing bets routing on your favorite to win a Championship. Good reason to tune in, along with whatever Mike's cooking up for the show.

It's not easy being Muffy | Gabriel Gospel

Well it is already quite clear who is going to win that championship. Does it really need to be said? Of course not but that isn't going to stop it from being placed out there once again. The one who will become the FWA Champion will be Gabriel Gospel. Simply because he's better than everyone else. It's not complicated. Gabriel will finish this tournament as the winner and as the companies World Champion because he will be the best wrestler in the competition. Curt Hawkins will not be able to beat him, neither will Jamal James, or Shawn Hunter, or Marcus, or Edward Van Winkle, and especially not Mike Stokes. So if you need to put a bet on who will be the next World Champion make sure you don't waste your money and make sure you bet on the obvious winner. The Messiah. This has been a public service announcement.

Well, judging on Mike's On Air Personality role, and not currently that of a performer. It's quite clear that unless Richard White hands Stokes the title out of sheer admiration, Mike ain't getting near that title...yet. But thank you for the advice, wonder if I can make the bookies? With all this snow I doubt it. Anyway Mike, with his wrap sadly all gone, was currently strolling outside of FWA, the nice breeze filling his lungs. He still and no idea what city this was and how he got here, but until further information arrives, he'll continue to stroll.

A M Y G A R C I A

'themistressofmisery'

Yes, Amy Garcia has indeed signed with Federal Wrestling Association, but why does Mike Stokes care so much? He's nothing but an uninvited Pizza delivery boy with no moral values or ethics. Such a creep! And Muffy Muffin, Gabriel does not have to worry about Mike Wallbreaking him, because Mike will not be competing for a while, and only be perving to pics of Amy Garcia. Anyways, Amy has just entered the promising new promotion. Seems this is the place most of the guys and girls are flocking to, so best for a new career in wrestling. The only two female wrestlers here - besides herself - are former fellow MCW talents, Cara Leah and Sloane. Nothing special they are, and Amy still owns a pinfall victory over Cara, so no worries till now. Defeating Sora and Alice Heart in a Submission's Match on the last MCW show, Amy was unjustly stripped of the Women's Championship due to the company's dissolution, and that has always irked her. Fast forward five months, and she is determined as ever to regain an alternate glory which she never lost in the form of the FWA Women's Championship. Competition... that can wait, however. Amy is super tired, and so she heads to her locker room for a long sleep, before she wakes up and decides about the rest of the day.

OT: And FWA is Las Vegas-based. XD will add it on the first post later.

Hey, would Amy like any company for that long sleep?

The Mike With No Moral Values or Ethics- and a Mouth, had found himself a project to occupy some time, and that Ladies and Gentlemen was the return of Atop of the Fourth Wall! Hold your applause! Hold your applause! Mike was currently under work finding a willing participant, and at a look of the roster, he thinks he's found one. A man comfortably settling himself into FWA, as people tend to do when the scenery stops changing. But I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. And this edit is for Mike and his RPer to pat themselves on the back, their newly discovered psychic powers managed them to put Las Vegas as the current residence when he apped, so he lives where the show resides. Mike's is now thinking of shaving his head bald and residing to a wheelchair...oh and he needs a mansion, a big mansion.

Cheap | Gabriel Gospel

Ni No Kuni. Three places to go. Accidentally go to the strongest area first and then crap on the next two areas. How simple. Anyway there is no reason for Gabriel to worry about Mike Stokes no matter if he's in the competition or not, Gabriel does not fear Mike Stokes, and he does not fear anybody else in this competition. You could add in Mike, Shawn, Eddy, Marcus, Dynamite, Cody, Bryan, Shaun, Cena, Rocky and The Undertake and Gabriel wouldn't be worried. He knows he can and he will beat everyone. That's the way things go when Gabriel is involved after all. We may be in Vegas but that doesn't mean you have to gamble, place it all on Gabriel to win, it's a guaranteed result.

Jason Woke up from his sleep which to be honest he needed more of since it was only about 4 hours worth which was nothing now-a-days. Jason hated being in Vegas he found the city to be absolutely terrible compared to his cities of Miami-New York-Houston. Though it was a very popular destination for tourists he knew of nothing here but long dry freeways. He did not Gamble so that was out of the question, Strippers....He had The Hub his hand and Jergen's to console him in those times and the weather was absolutely dreadful. In other words he was not going to have such a great time here.

I get lonely | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is also one who would not state himself as being a fan of the Sin City. It's warm, it's noisy and it is filled with ill intentions. A city filled with gambling and slappers and crime. Truly a rancid hole. And he spent two years living in Detroit. He would simply choose to separate himself from the disgusting parts of this city and would concentrate on living within the circle of the higher classes. Of course he would still have to socialize with the lower classes whenever he came to the arena but that was all a part of the job. Winning matches, putting up with cretins, doing the same thing everyday and being boring. It was all part of the package.

Marcus||Boltonian

It's Saturday and ordinarilly there'd be Football but It's the International Break. Damn boring weekend now. Due to that Marcus will probably fill the next few days with Training, at least until England/Montenegro. Maybe he can have a conversation to pass the time a little more. Marcus is amazing at making friends so surely that wont go against him, right?

wce7iq.jpg

As one door closes, another one always eventually opens. Despite the change, one man's intentions will forever and always remain the same - and that's to repay all the pain, agony, and heart-ache that this cruel world has bestowed upon him. He had enough, and as a result, the world had seemingly changed him over time. The world despised him, though for not any particular reason that he could possibly fathom. There was nothing he understood about it; he just hated it, just as much as the world hated him. All the spite filled within his body would unfortunately be unleashed on the world that had filled him with it in the first place. Shawn Hunter had declared WAR - it's Shawn Hunter versus the world.

Marcus||Boltonian

Short break from Training Lads, Marcus is currently chilling in the Lounge, watching one of the Screens, nothing interesting on so he's flicking through looking for something to watch.

tbc by anyone. Can also tbc in multiple hours, coz I aint got a life.

Really? | Gabriel Gospel

Did you actually just post the exact same post in two different RPGs? Come on now that's just cheap, even if technically yes because of the time he would be doing the exact same thing but come on at least put some fire into the posts, put a bit of belief into them! As punishment Gabriel Gospel will now talk to Marcus. Happy now? So yes Gabriel was nosing around when he spotted Marcus. Oh boy, Marcus, he thought to himself. Gabriel swanned over slowly

"Well well well, if it isn't my good friend Mr. Marcus in the flesh. I thought I'd seen you'd signed for this company, seems I was not mistaken."

I'm lazy.

Marcus: "You were indeed not wrong Mr Gospel. Oridnarially I'd be supirsed to see you as you seemed to dissapear after that UK Company closed. What were you up to after that, crying over the Rovers being Shite?"

I might forget this | Gabriel Gospel

You suck.

"Oh please Mr. Marcus like you are really going to be able to rattle me with something as childish as football talk. You should know that that sort of 'banter' has no effect on me. If you must know what I was doing Mr. Marcus it was turning down the barrel load of offers that were coming my way from companies that weren't fit to carry my name amongst their ranks. But in the end I decided that no company would ever be fit to do so and I ended up coming here instead. And you just had to follow. It's amazing how a company can go downhill so quickly. What was it a few hours before they signed you?"

As did your Mum.

Marcus: "Well they offered me terms where I would be allowed to compete in more than one Company so of course I accpeted. I mean two pay checks is some juicy stuff, like when I was in AKW and that British Company you ran. Thanks for that Months pay check by the way, bought me some nice stuff. Seems strange that twe both signed up for FWA AND GQNQ. Must like North Westian Wrestlers. Expect Dynamite next, he from the land of the Scouse."

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

THE PUMPKING||JACK O'LANTERN|||KING COBRA||ELAPIDEAN

And so, the wierdest team idea you'll see has arrived in FWA. This shit looks like it's straight out of Chikara... well, the picbases are... but... shut up. Regardless of that, Jack O'Lantern and Elapidean had arrived in Vegas for FWA. Apparently there was some tag team opposition which is good, we don't want these two getting bored of sitting on the sidelines. The two fun-loving individuals were roaming the backstage area looking for anything to do. They may have just got here but they were eager to do something.

TBC?

I remembered | Gabriel Gospel

As I said to your sister.

"Nobody likes Mr. Dynamite... and I don't think it is any surprise they're the two companies with the most money and in this business it's the ones with the most money that attract the best talent, that have the best titles. It's the only reason the WWE was so prestigious before it went down the drain, money. Both companies offered me my terms, my very juicy terms indeed, and I accepted. Not like I won't be able to handle the work load of two companies or anything. It just means that I'll be able to become the undisputed World Champion."

You wouldn't want my Sister.

Marcus: "You reckon you can win World Title's in both at the same time?, I have my doubts Mr Gospel. We'll see. Were' on the same Roster in GWNW and I happen to be number one contender for the Shows World Title, so I intend to win it before you. As for here, well we'll see who wins the Tourney. Start on Monday I believe so we can see who we both face. Maybe each other. We can continue what we started at the end of MCW."

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

THE PUMPKING||JACK O'LANTERN|||KING COBRA||ELAPIDEAN

And so, the wierdest team idea you'll see has arrived in FWA. This shit looks like it's straight out of Chikara... well, the picbases are... but... shut up. Regardless of that, Jack O'Lantern and Elapidean had arrived in Vegas for FWA. Apparently there was some tag team opposition which is good, we don't want these two getting bored of sitting on the sidelines. The two fun-loving individuals were roaming the backstage area looking for anything to do. They may have just got here but they were eager to do something.

TBC?

EDGAR VON DURER ? A SMILE A DAY

Where oh where could my dear old Eddie be? Well, making his way through one of the many corridors that the arena had to offer, that's where! Despite the fact that he had skipped sleep entirely that night (as he had the last three), his pace was in no way hindered. He walked steadily along, humming a cheerful tune underneath his breath as he went. This section of the building was largely deserted, as it had been upwards to an hour since a soul had been spotted by Eddie's grief-soaked eyes. He didn't mind...in fact, he quite enjoyed the solace. It was an opportunity to think without the creature known as society breathing down his neck. And think he did...that is, until the sight of two colorfully-clad individuals hit him upon turning a corner. They were quite the sight, to say the least. Edgar's smile widened as he approached the two, speaking in an unnaturally cheery tone. "I've walked these halls forty-two times in succession, but I don't think I've stumbled upon either of you...and I just LOVE making new friends! So...name game? The name's Eddie for me, how about you?" His words attained an almost rhythmic pattern as he finished, extending a hand in hopes of a shake.

I forgot | Gabriel Gospel

Does she look like you wearing a wig?

"Yes we can continue what we started. Me beating you, me being better than you. It doesn't matter if you're the number one contender, it doesn't matter if you win the gold because I will take it away from you. It doesn't matter if you're in this tournament as the winner will be me. You may doubt if I can win the World Title but I'll put it this way. When we were together in MCW you won the big one a grand total of no times. Me? Four times. You can doubt me all you like but the fact is I'm better than you and I can do things you can only dream of. And being the undisputed champion of the world is just one of those things."

No comment.

Marcus: "Sell to be fair at the end of MCW I was on the biggest roll, beat you, Dynamite and Bryan, should've been given a World Title Match. Since leaving MCW I've gottena lot better, managed to win a World Title in AKW. Not a five time World Champion like yourself but it'll come soon enough. You gonna redo Prestigious and have them help you win the Titles again?"

Archived