FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Robert Heat

The night was getting darker as Robert became restless, pacing and shadow boxing out of habit. His match tomorrow was to be taken seriously, so Robert went back into prizefighting mode. He could hear the old cheers and boos of his old life, feel the bruises and cuts that marked his face. His hands moved ferociously, trying to remove any excess energy that was keeping him from properly relaxing. Robert walked down the hallways of FWA with his iPod in, Johnny Cash's "Ain't No Grave" pumping through the headphones.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZAKK NIGHT | THE EPIC ONE

Zakk returned the nod and headed off towards his own locker room, done with that conversation. He knew that lots of people doubted him, but he was gonna try his hardest to turn things around and prove everyone wrong. Night finished downing his Dew and threw it away as he walked into his locker room, shutting the door behind him. You know what time it is? That's right. Sitting down on his bed and flipping on the television, Zakk awaited the broadcast of the Walking Dead season three finale.

HandsomeEricHeader_zps94b2a448.png

Handsome Eric, on the way back to the hotel in his Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren with Dean Osbert driving, wondered about the possibility of hiring his own author or scribe to write an epic in Handsome Eric's honour. In the epic Handsome Eric would be the good guy who will be accompanied by his best friend Dean Osbert. The two would take it apon themselves to purify the unclean cesspool known as the FWA. Handsome Eric would vision himself to be the greatest wrestler ever, being able to defeat anyone cleanly easy, a contrast to his real self. This epic will tell the tale of Handsome Eric's quest to redeem the seemingly irredeemable company by winning it's greatest prize, the FWA World Championship. That would be such a great story he thinks. He then now envisions himself to be the "Cherished Heart of the World", "The Light of a Thousand Suns", and the "Son of the Sun", imagining scenes where he holds the FWA Championship and several effects that glorifing him, hailing himself as the same savior he does currently only more grander then in reality.

Anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert, once they arrive at the hotel, they then begin having a delicious and filling dinner, then afterwards they have a glorious dessert featuring Oreo Pie. Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert thought it was very great, although it did hurt Eric's teeth to a degree, but nothing major.

j31MSG1.png

Jason had just got out of church and needed something to do it was Easter but that did not stop Jason from throwing down and turning up tonight. He checked on twitter and saw that @TwerkforJesus was talking about a party at a famous wrestler named Jalen's house. Jason was sad that his African-American friend did not invite him to turn up. Jason decided to pop up at the party anyway hopefully Jalen knew how to throw down without hard drugs. Jason showed up to the steps with just a muscle shirt and some nike shorts on and knocked on the door to Jalen's crib.

tbc.

S8NXjxm.png

Knock knock. "EVERYBODY GET ON THE FLOOR, COPS." one of the girls screamed and the other girls screamed there after in fear of getting busted with half of Mexico up their noses. "Dumb bitch it ain't no cops" Jalen said before opening the door and see Jason from FWA. "What's good homie? What chu need?" This was unexpected, Jalen hasn't talked to this dude before but he looked ready to party, it's all good, Jalen let him in his apartment.

wce7iq.jpg

Conversations with Edgar Von Durer were always quite...interesting to Shawn Hunter, though there hardly anything about Edgar Von Durer that he remotely liked in the slightest. There was no personal hatred...at least not anymore, but Shawn simply does not like Edgar, much as he disliked any and almost everyone else. In order to give Edgar the hint that his unexpected company was not welcome, Shawn's vision would continue to fixate upon Edgar's unmistakable visage before responding to Edgar's words in reluctance. "First of all, Edgar...you...and I? We aren't...friends, understand?" These words were spoken very slowly in an attempt to display Shawn's disapproval of the word "friend" being used when mentioning himself and Edgar as an eyebrow was raised. Shawn quickly follows up before Edgar has the chance to interrupt. "Second of all, I'm not a man who finds value in friendship. If the past several years has taught me anything, it's that friendship is a precursor for ultimate disaster. Society leads you to believe that friendship brings about happiness in our life's...but it's all lie that I foolishly believed in. Lies..." Shawn's voice would trail off after this as he turns his head to side; almost in a shameful manner.

Corino.jpg

Ring Name: Mass Debater Michael Falcone

Height: 6'3

Weight: 242

Hometown: Chicago Illinois

Billed From: Chicago Illinois

Gimmick: He is a wealthy person whos family has ties to the mafia and so he is alot like a godfather or don type person who like for examples pays people to hurt wrestlers he doesnt like, pay opponents to throw the match for him or use his mafia connections to take advantage and make things better for him

Regular Moves: Like a combo of CM Punk style strikes and grapples and Daniel Bryan/Chris Benoit styled submission holds and grapple moves but more aggressive

Style: His style of wrestling is close range and pin point, he wants to hurt people and he wants to do permanant damage usually with either submissions or strikes, sometimes the occassional big grapple move

Signature Moves: Wet Sleeve: He pays off the referee to make his match a bit more easy

Golden Shower: He knocks the opponent out with his golden cane

Knee Deep in Gunge: A top rope diving low blow with his knee

Choking the Chicken: A koji clutch

2 in the pink: Diving Leg Drop

Deep Throat: Chokeslam

Gang Star Splash: Frog Splash

The Raging Semi: Spear to the back

Finishing Move(s): Slipping the Digits: Inverted Mandible Claw submission hold

Knocking One Off: A suplex dropped forward into a GTS

Big Match FInisher: Breakback Mountain: A top rope backstabber

Theme:

Your Username: ZackAttack

j31MSG1.png

Jason would look Jalen in the eyes he was so high he did not remember about how last time he was going to beat him up and sell him. "Well bruh I saw a bunch of bad b--- on my timeline talking about a twerk for jesus Easter party and I was looking to Turn up tonight so I popped up." " I dont have any liquor on me now but I can still get this place live." Cashing Put started started playing in the background of the party and on this not Jason ripped off his muscle shirt ran in the house and jumped on a table and started dancing while people in the background chanted WHITE BOY SWAG. "See man" he would say at Jalen while hitting that Dougie. "You should invite some more FWA dudes." He would scream.

S8NXjxm.png

"YO! Cut that shit!" The music would stop, along with the dancing, and the screaming and chanting. "NOW PLAY MY SHIT!" Jalen would yell as Molly by Tyga blasted through the speakers. The place went crazy again. 500 bitches in here. 250 for Jalen, 250 for Jason. This is the theme for the night. Jalen even got Jason on some shrooms, hopefully those wear off before the show tomorrow. Being the giving man that Jalen is, he's letting other people on the FWA see what it's like to live like a king. But for one night only.

EDGAR VON DURER ? SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

Edgar eyes the individual standing before him, an expression of utmost pity upon his unhealthily pallor visage. He shakes his head once again, apparently unwilling to accept the words of Shawn Hunter as truth. "You don't understand, do you?" Chuckling, he runs a hand through his curly coal-black locks. "You and I? Well, we're friends till the very end! Nothing...and I mean nothing...will ever turn that fact to dust. Words, actions, and personal feelings only affect the exterior...while the innards remain untouched. Say any phrase you please...take a knife and chop off a souvenir from Ed-World...hate me all you like...because, in the end, when both of us are dead and gone, you and I will still be bestest buddies to me." Daring to take a step closer, his voice slows to a happy drawl. "Back when I was just a wee teenager living in Germany, I had this one friend...went by the name of Adne, I do believe. You see, Adne didn't believe he was my friend at first either...but opinions can be shifted...contorted and changed. After I was done, you woulda thunk we'd been pals for years! The human mind is nothing more than a piece of clay after all, waiting to be molded. You'll come around soon enough..." He stops here, lost in a sea of memories.

j31MSG1.png

Jason would be in a bed out of no where and feel a warm body on his bare chest. He would start stroking it's hair and whispering in it's ear when all of a sudden the person grunted in a very deep voice "Man that was crazy and I scored a nice white girl." He would then look Jason in the eyes for a second "Man ahh Hell no" The big african american man would chase Jason around the room before Jason jumped out of the window butt naked into the grass. "man what did Jalen give me" he would say holding his head he was really feeling bad. "And what did I do." Jason would sit in the grass hoping that he did not do what he thought he did with that man. "First I need to sober up I have a match tomorrow. And I need some cloths." Jason would begin walking down the street naked looking to get back to his hotel or the arena and getting some clothes on after tuning up too much with Jalen.

Zakk was currently in the middle of watching the Walking Dead...and wow. This stuff is getting intense. I don't think it's as action filled as the previous season finale, but it's definitely as if not more dramatic. It's a shame this show won't air for another seven months when season four starts up again around October. But it's such a long wait! In the course of the episode, Zakk had downed a bottle of water and finished his dinner; chinese takeout. Throwing away his trash, Zakk continued to be glued to his television.

wce7iq.jpg

Most of Edgar's speech mostly went out one ear and through the other. It's quite apparent at this point in the conversation that Edgar Von Durer is delusional, to say the very least. Shawn felt as though his anger would somewhat intimidate him, and overall scare him off. That wasn't the case, however, for Edgar was sticking around like a pesky mosquito. Becoming more annoyed by the second, Shawn would lightly push Edgar backwards almost as quick as he took a few steps forward, showing no interest in continuing this conversation whatsoever. "...You don't seem to recall our history, do you? I'd give you a brief summary of the past, but I'll assume that you can summon up a few visual thoughts in that head of yours. However, the past should stay dead and buried. Ironically, the past is what has forcefully brought upon this change that I cannot seem to rid myself of. Stay away from me, Edgar. You and I being friends is like putting oil and water together; it won't mix. There's nothing beneficial. Besides...after tomorrow's transgression, you and I being companions won't seem too likely." He would say, obviously eluding to their match tomorrow night on Electrification.

Now while the episode was intense, it was kinda lacking especially for the fact it was a finale. I mean, it just didn't have an "it" element in the terms of death for a Walking Dead finale. Yes, I am still on this subject. Erm, I mean, Zakk Night is still on this subject. Anyways, now Zakk would be watching the Talking Dead; the Walking Dead after show talk show that discussed what had just happened. You know, an analyzation. Should Zakk be strategizing for tomorrow night? Probably. But right now this was the main priority.

Despite receiving a shove for his troubles the time prior, Edgar once again takes a step forward, taking it upon himself to completely disregard Shawn's personal space compulsion. He lowers his tone to little more than a whisper, staring the ragged man directly in the eyes as he offers up a retort. "Oh, but Shawn, haven't you heard the news? It's been all over the media! People ranting and raving about the insanity of it, writing it off as fiction when, in the back of their minds, they know it is undeniable fact." He pauses, soaking in the suspense of the moment. "Opposites, my friend, always end up attracting one another...whether they willfully choose to do so or not. And in relation to our upcoming bout tomorrow night, you know as well as I that competition only strengthens relationships. It's funny...my top priority just seconds ago was getting this little scheduled tussle between you and I axed, but that just seems silly now. Spilling a pint or three of blood might actually be beneficial for you in the end...just consider it a detox of the mind, a means to wash away the negative thoughts and implant the good. That method did work best with Adne, after all. I know you're hard of hearing...so, if you take in nothing else, make sure you take in this: people may die, change, or rot...but friendship...well, friendship is forever." He speaks the last adage very slowly, as if to make sure Hunter takes it in. A sick smile had settled upon his face now, the lust for blood clear within his eyes.

Well, about time for bed. Walking Dead season three is over, and the Talking Dead is about four minutes away from concluding. Tomorrow night, Zakk faces Adam McIlrath one on one to qualify for a match for the FWA Global championship. However, tonight, it was time to grab some sleep and rest up. He'd possibly grab a small and quick workout and shower before, but in the end he'd definitely be ready for "The Next Generation".

wce7iq.jpg

Shawn Hunter places both hands on his hips, heavily sighing afterward. Quite frankly, Edgar's words has put Shawn in severe distress; hence the reason why Hunter attempts to avoid most social interaction, especially from a man such as Von Durer. "Edgar, say all you want, do as you please...but, your words are...obscure...to me. Attempting to convince you otherwise is making me angry. Therefore, I'm highly contemplating on bashing your head into the nearest wall, because that seems to be the only beneficial option...for both of us at the moment. It will make that one less opponent in the Six-Pack Challenge I'll have to eradicate in order to grasp that World Championship...but, I think it'll be more fun for the both of us to wait until tomorrow - tomorrow is a mystery, after all..." What stopped Shawn Hunter from physically harming Edgar Von Durer right now was the fact that Shawn deemed Edgar not worthy of having to harm...at least not today, at least...unless Von Durer attempts to provoke him.

For the second time in this sententious conversation, a chuckle escaped the beffudled man's lips. Unlike the last occasion, the sound which emanated from him did not retain the slightest semblance of joy. It was malicious and hungry, dark and ominous. That simple little chuckle spoke volumes. Before long, it evolved into more than just a small expression of mirth...he was laughing at the top of his lungs, wearing the face of a madman, a humorless and inhuman intonation. A crowd of people had halted to watch the show, ready and raring to laugh along with Edgar...if only they could hear the jokes being chanted ad infinitum within his mind. A minute or so passed, and just as Hunter turned to leave the crowd behind, composure was suddenly regained by Edgar...as if he had never lost it to begin with. He begins to back away from Shawn, all the while maintaining eye contact, before uttering a short, melodic poem: "No one knows...which way the wind will blow." The same verse he had repeated upon the conclusion of their last encounter. Edgar tosses his friend a deranged grin before turning on his heels and heading back the way he had come, whistling a tune as he went.

HandsomeEricHeader_zps94b2a448.png

Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert, after having quite a bit of interaction and having a good dinner, both deem this to be quite a good day for the two best friends. Tomorrow is going to be a good show for the two, for tomorrow Handsome Eric will be taking out what he deems to be the limey trash known as Marcus. So, having a show the next day, Handsome Eric gets his rest in so that he will have plenty of energy for the new day.

But before going to bed, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert both gaze at the stars from the hotel balcony during the night. The two see the Ursa Major constellation along with other stars. A very beautiful sight the two best friends thought, the two then reflect their thoughts on other subjects. Handsome Eric and Osbert both give each other a nod and a good night, then two set off to bed for their days to begin again.

The night | Gabriel Gospel

I actually forgot what my own header looked like then. I don't need no fancy digitally made header, I like my header the way we liked to do back in the day. With some nice colors and a slightly different style to the main body. But I digress this does not change from the fact that it is Monday, April 1st and that today on this first day of April Gabriel Gospel has a match. And no it is not against that JT person like one Marcus incorrectly stated yesterday but instead it is again Robert Heat which of course means that today Gabriel Gospel will be beating Robert Heat, one of his challengers in the six pack challenge, and showing him that all hope is already lost. Gabriel is strutting around the backstage area having just arrived. It was always so peaceful in the mornings unlike the nights when apparently the people came alive. Gabriel headed for his locker room.

Paul_Burchill.jpg

NAME:

Paul Burchill

HEIGHT:

6 ft 4

WEIGHT:

247lbs

BILLED FROM:

Chelsea, England

DISPOSITION:

Heel

GIMMICK:

Patriotic, Sexist, Racist, Bully.

PRIMARY FINISHER

Royal Mutilation - Fujiwara Armbar (after Shoulderbreaker)

SECONDARY FINISHER

Curbstomp

SIGNATURE MOVES

- Shoulderbreaker (before Fujiwara)

- Diving Knee drop to head

- Dangerous Buster

- Moonsault (Diving or Standing)

- Twisted Sister Neckbreaker

- Island Driver

- Pumphandle Slam

SIGNED:

Kyle.

[ So she was later than the keen bunch, who had already been there, checked it and double checked it; but Sloane was finally having a look at the new match card, which was pinned on the bulletin board sometime yesterday. Nope, no match for her as the divas seemed to have the night off; which didn't bother the "prima donna" too much. She's been working pretty hard lately, and the absence of strenuous work-outs with regards to match preparation was more than welcome right now. Sloane would head in the direction of the cafeteria, ready to get the day started with a light breakfast. What would be on the agenda today? Hopefully she could get to know a few more of the arena's inhabitants, perhaps this time a normal interaction - without someone throwing her coke bottle on the floor and spraying it everywhere, or speaking to her as the world's biggest sexist, or even spilling an appletini all over her brand new dress. Just normal would do fine...though she was beginning to doubt this place goes for that sort. Entering the cafeteria, Sloane would be in her own little world, listening to some club music on her iPod, whilst helping herself to some food. ]

Top bloke | Gabriel Gospel

Oh look who it is. It's the man who Gabriel used to partner with when he was still in the midcard, the man who is the reason that Marcus can brag about wins over Gabriel. But then again Marcus' bragging is null and void anyhow so let's not even bother with him, just news on Gabriel's phone about Paul Burchill. It was met with a shrug, who cares, Gabriel putting away his phone and slinging his towel over his shoulder and heading off down the corridor in the direction of the gym. It was time to do a pre-show workout, get himself ready for the domination of Robert Heat. Today he was going to know what hit him, because Gabriel was telling him exactly who he is.

Robert Heat

Today was an early rise for Robert, who began this first day of April with a run. The streets were just starting to come alive as Robert ran, music from his iPod blasting and his strategy for tonight's match floating around in his head. From the first match to the Main Event, Robert had moved up quickly and didn't intend to give up so quickly. At this level, you get the best fights. The toughest people and the most at stake. This climate was the best one that Robert could fight in. With so much to lose and gain, he'd throw everything he had into every match. Robert finished his run at the FWA arena, where he would roam the halls before beginning his match preparations.

Archived