FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

I can't remember if I changed this tagline | Prestigious

Could I scroll and check? Of course. Could I go and edit it just in case? Yep. Will I do either of those things? No! I may have been using taglines for almost two years now but still I don't always get them right. I'm such a lad. Speaking of lads this Handsome Eric, oh so nice to Aaron. Telling him he'll dominate the scene. Oh he likes him already!

"Thank you darling! Me and Smiles would love to dominate the division. We've been champs before so we know what we gotta do, just wish I knew who else we had to face but if you think we've got a shot then I gotta take your word for it darling, you look like you know what you're on about. Sure Smiley will help me with all the knowledge."

Aaron suddenly looks a bit shocked, starting to click his fingers.

"Oh oh oh oh, something I do know, something I can say. Goob is around here ain't he? Guess he's probably going to the gold too. Gotta watch out for him darling, he's a right pain in the ass. And not even the good kind. I mean more like just a pain generally. Me and Smiles know first hand we used to hang with him back in the day. He was always a total dick back then. I well hope that someone like you will win over him. That would be fabulous. The less Gabe does the better and you seem like a swell guy. I mean I did already tell JimJim I'd like to see him with the gold but oh I guess I just love too many men to favor just one. Sorry about that darling but I still totally mean, I ain't gonna have any complaints seeing a good looking guy like you with the belt. Ain't that right Smiles."

Smiles doesn't do anything.

"That's right.~"

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert Heat

Game of Thrones was on the mind of Robert Heat, who had been training for a few hours, working on his combinations and his endurance. Now was a chance to relax and enjoy some season 2 of Game of Thrones before the new season premieres. Robert would be in the lounge area, using one of the TVs and putting his feet up, a towel over his head, still drying his hair from his post-workout shower.

tbc?

Posting pants | Gabriel Gospel

Well it seems we all want to post tonight doesn't it? So many posts, so little time. But I can't complain at the moment I am in the same posting move which is why Aaron and Smiles play happy families with the gay couple across the road, Gabriel Gospel decides this place is getting a little noisey for him and now would be a good time to head home. Gabriel packs up his things, which is basically just himself, his keys and his phone, and heads off down the halls. No bumping into anybody. Anyone he sees he just turns his nose up at and keeps on strolling past, not giving them the time of day. He's off to the car park and nobody is going to stop him. No TBC is going to take his fancy, home is all that beckons. Gabriel strolls on into the car park and too his stylish motor. Still not been stolen, success. And now to head back to his flat.

34o9h93.jpg

Hometown: Yokohama, Japan
Height: 5‘4
Weight: 115 pounds(52 kilos)

Biography: Arika Suzuki was born on April 21, 1991 in Yokohama, Japan. She is the youngest of three children Arika always wanted to follow in the footsteps of her uncle Minoru Suzuki and her two older brothers and become a professional wrestler. At the age of 15 Arika was selected to take part in a foreign exchange program where she was sent to America to finish high school. In just 3 years Arika finished High School and became completely fluent in the English language. After high school Arika was offered a full-ride scholarship through the foreign exchange program for college but she turned it down to follow her dream of becoming a professional wrestler. She trained under her Uncle Minoru Suzuki as her brothers did before her, she then furthered her training by training under Naruki Doi. After training with her uncle and Doi she once again furthered her training but decided to train under a Joshi wrestler in Mariko Yoshida. After another year of training with her various trainers Arika made her debut in Japan in dior fashion. Arika won a 16 woman tournament where the winner would become the Princess of Joshi. Afterwards Arika would leave Japan and join her brothers in America. She was once a member of the MCW Roster as a Wrestler/Manager for her brothers until she was demoted to the Proving Ground show of MCW. After a short stint in Proving Ground, Arika’s time there ended when she became the Venus Champion over her then rival Sloane.

Ring Name: Arika Suzuki
Nickname: Princess of Joshi
Height: 5‘4
Weight: 115lbs
Hometown: Yokohama, Japan
Trainer(s): Minoru Suzuki, Naruki Doi, Mariko Yoshida
Disposition: Tweener

Attire: Royal Purple(Top, shorts, Kickpads), "Princess of Joshi" in Japanese Characters on back of shorts, Tiara(Entrance only)
Gimmick: Princess of Joshi
Wrestling Style: Striking(stiff elbows and kicks mostly), High Flying, Submission Wrestling
Theme Song: Boss’s Daughter-Pop Evil

FINISHER(S):

Main Finisher: Crowning Achievement(Shining Axe Kick)
Secondary Finisher: Royal Pain(Spider Twist)
Big Match Finisher(rarely uses): Royal Flush(Muscular Bomb)

SIGNATURE MOVES:

Suzuki Sliding Kick(Bakature Sliding Kick)
Suzuki Special(Superplex followed by Vertical Suplex)
Princess’ Throne(Fireman’s Carry into Double Knee Gutbuster)
Suzuki Special II(Standing Spinning Heel Kick/Royal Cutter(Regal Cutter) Combination)
Coronation(Springboard Blockbuster)
Flying Armbar

MOVESET:

Cravate with knees
Neck Snap
Jumping Single Arm DDT
Multiple Suplex Variations:
Front
Veritical
Tiger
Dragon
Snap
Multiple Kick Variations:
Middle Kick(Sometimes in combination to cornered opponent)
Roundhouse Kick to opponents head
Spinning Sole Kick
Soccer Ball Kicks to seated opponents
Running Calf Kick
Running Dropkick(Sometimes to seated or Corner opponent in Tree of Woe)
Missile Front Dropkick
Dragon Sleeper(Sometimes to opponent in ropes)
Swinging Neckbreaker
Neck Vice
Sleeper Hold with Body Scissors
Bridging Hammerlock

PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

MCW Proving Ground Venus Champion(1x, last)

GWNW Women's Champion(1x, last)

That's definatly something that could make one uncomfortable. Not Aaron Starr though, he'd enjoy that quite a bit.

Marcus: "Ah must've misread the Card. Dice is a good competitor as well. He use to be in MMA If I recall so I'd watch out for his strikes. And yeah, I'm facing Eric, with Osbert at Ringside and as you said Daniels and Kazarian are at ringside. I don't see the Match lasting very long, I assume it'll end via disqualification when one of the three get invovled. Or not if they distract the Ref. This is going to be very tough."

Jason would nod his head in agreement to Marcus. "You know what my Mom always told me when I said anything was going to be tough.... "that when the odds are against you chances are their is not a damn thing you can do about it so keep crying Bi---." Jason would say in a very girlish voice "So good luck Monday man maybe things will fall in your place and you an get a easy clean win. " Jason would pat him in the back with his sweaty hand. "As for me I got stuff do (He had nothing to do) so I will see you around. He would leave the weight Room sweaty and shirtless.

EDGAR VON DURER ? SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

Walking along a dusty corridor was none other than the mentally-muddled man from Bavaria, on a journey of minimal proportions, a pep in his step and a smile as strong as the sun upon his face. Why so overtly convivial, you ask? Well, a new friendship had been established the night prior, much to the exhalation of Edgar...who was still experiencing the joy-soaked side-effects of such an occasion. The individual had gone by the name of Dice, and he had promised that they would be best buddies until the end of time...oh, how the thought brought happiness to Eddie's sadness-entrenched psyche. Regardless of the fact that the man stunk of cannibalism, it was a companionship he could see lasting until the ends of time...unlike his last affiliation of the same manner, which had resulted in a much more unpleasant end for both parties involved. This company was different, though. Unlike the last, which had been chocked full of leaches and heretics, this one had an array of potential forever-pals for the picking, both new and old alike The choice just needed to be made...however Edgar believed that he had come to a premature decision following last night's encounter. He just had to wait until tomorrow evening to make his final call...and then the fun would begin.

Probably best for him to leave after ripping his Shirt off, pouring Water over himself and being covered in sweat. Anyone that sees that out of context would have difficulty explaining that. Anywhos Marcus now goes to his original goal of going to the Gym, training.

And then a bear bit of my ass | Gabriel Gospel

Smile didn't get bottom posted! Yeay! Well Gabriel Gospel has just finished the short drive back to his apartment. Of course he picked somewhere not too far away. He just had to make sure it wasn't too expensive, wasn't a load of crap and wasn't surrounded by cretins. That final one was a key part of his decision. So yes he had just got back home. He parked his car in the street and was glad this wasn't a bad area so there was still a good chance of the car still being there with all tires remaining in the morning and he went inside, walking up to his apartment on the top floor. He made sure it was the top floor. He didn't want someone living him above him, disturbing him. He knows someone lives below him but he doesn't care if he annoys them, because they aren't him. People who aren't him are lame. Anyway he's back, time to get ready for beddy byes.

HandsomeEricHeader_zps94b2a448.png

Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert nodded as Aaron spoke his first paragraph and Eric smiled when Aaron called him "good looking guy", Handsome Eric thought it was very nice for someone else to finally compliment Eric on his good looks that he feels he has been blessed with at birth and have taken enormous pride in them. Yeah, back to business, Aaron was talking about Gabriel Gospel who Aaron when he was talking about Gabe or Goob being a dick and all of that, yeah, that that seems much like him all right. Handsome Eric replies with "Yeah, thank you. Yeah, that seems much like him judging by my interactions with him. I assure that he won't win if I have anything to say about it, plus I do have plans once I become the world title yes. Once I do, I will usher the Era of Handsome where FWA will be lead to glory. I am positive that you two will do the same with the tag team division as well" Handsome Eric said and boasted shamelessly for himself, and for those two The two do seem like cool dudes and are rather supportive, Eric and Osbert likes them quite a bit already as well.

ZAKK NIGHT | THE EPIC ONE

Having showered not too long ago, Zakk now was leaving the locker room and was on his way to the lounge area. Picking up a Moutain Dew there, Zakk sat down to a slice of pizza to go along with it. Watching the Walking Dead marathon as he prepared for the finale tonight, Zakk received an instant text message. Going one on one with Adam McIlrath? Should be interesting. Finishing his pizza, Zakk would throw away the napkin, looking up to see a friend of his enter. Night would head over with a smile on his face. "Jimmy, man, how's it goin'?"

tbc by Jimmy Dice

We all want someone to reply | Prestigious

Aaron chuckles to himself.

"Oh yes darling. I mean if you end up with that World Title gold and me and Smiles end up with the Tag gold then it's going to be one hell of an era of handsome. I know that you're pretty good dear but still I don't think I'm too shabby myself. Pretty good looking if I say so myself. I mean not just anyone can get abs like this and let me tell you that all this fashion, it ain't no accident. Smiles either, he was also styled by yours truly. An era of handsome is something I can behind, just like, O-M-G it sounds absolutely fabulous darling."

Aaron was in his own little world now, stroking his finger through his hair, making sure it has that natural looking spike, the one that looks like nature intended and not a manufactured mess. Smiley just rolls his eyes, his arms still folded seeing as they've not moved through the entire conversation, Aaron looking up into the air with a smile on his face, nodding his head slightly. This thought in his head, it was good stuff.

The ink has dried, the contract has been approved and now it's official: Sean Davis is now part of the FWA roster. He has read rumors, reports and articles about how many outstanding talents from all over the country and from other parts of the world decided to join FWA and he saw this as an opportunity to prove himself, as a chance to prove his worth against top tier competition and use it as motivation to become a better wrestler in the near future. After all, there might be other promotions to go to in the country but FWA is getting the most attention and has signed the more talented free agents so the smartest thing to do while being a free agent is to go where all the buzz is at. With the desire to become the best at his craft and now being a part of what shapes up to be a big promotion, Sean Davis has a difficult task ahead of him as he has to keep up with a roster rich in talent and find a way to excel within it. Surely it won't be an easy task to do but that's what makes it challenging.

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Jimmy looked up, being interrupted on his path, at least this time it wasn't by a deranged moron, or a man so far out of the closet it's unreal. It was instead Zakk Night, a man that he had no problem with at all, and for once Jimmy was relieved to have the chance to speak to somebody with a sane, heterosexual personality. " Zakk buddy. It's going swell. " Jimmy shook his hand in a greeting, but it was abit timid at first after what happened with cannibal Eddie. " Finally, somebody with all working parts of their brain that wants to talk... I was beginning to think this was some freak-show. "

{TheFallenAngel}

Commentary? Potential run-in? Good enough. Daniels put's his phone away after looking at the card on the FWA website. He and Kaz aren't set for action but they are scheduled to be on commentary during the Marcus' match. Hopefully they don't fall asleep. Looks like a new team inked a deal too, Prestigious. Hate to break up their little slap and tickle party, but Bad Influence is the best damn tag team in the biz-i-ness. That's right, three syllables of good, two planets worth of great. Biz-i-ness. If these two fairies want to step in the ring with the Physical Fascination Frankie Kazarian and The Face of FWA Christopher Daniels, than be my guest. Bad Influence will drop you all like a bad habit. There's only one team the rules FWA, and that one team is Bad Influence.

THE NEXT GENERATION||ADAM MCILRATH

Having finished up his third training session of the day, Adam was showered and rested. Looking at the number Andrea had given him, Adam considered calling her. She seemed to want to continue the discussion between the two but since he wasn't in a great state for that. They had to part way. Deciding to leave it for tonight, Adam went out for a strole in his black tank-top and shorts.

TBC?

"It seems to be that way...you talked to that Edgar Von Duren guy? I thought for sure he was gonna cut out my jugular or something. Guy's gone nuts. Haven't really interacted with anyone else...been mostly keeping to myself. But it's nice to see some familiar MCW faces around here." Zakk would check his phone to see what time it is, soon remembering that he got a match text message. "Oh, yea! I've got a Global championship qualifying match tomorrow night. You got anything going for you tomorrow?"

4kwqe1.gif

[ The day had been very pleasant on the rooftop, but work soon beckoned, as Sloane received a call reminding her of an afternoon photoshoot. Though she's in demand for such work, Sloane detests this aspect of the job; standing making seductive faces to some pervy photographer making mental images of the sexual positions taken up. If it were up to her, she would do nothing aside from wrestle, yet that simply isn't feasible. Anyhow, Sloane would be taking a short break, standing outside one of the media rooms, leaning against the wall, texting on her phone. ]

tbc or end

Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert then smile. "Yeah, the Era of Handsome..." then Handsome Eric does a snap shot gesture "Yeah, the Era that everyone will be proud of, that will bring glory to this company. We would reign surpreme as the champions!" Dean Osbert then speaks "Indeed, between Eric and you guys, this company is as good as under our control in due time don't you guys think?" Then Handsome Eric nodding "Ah yes, that would be quite the sight wouldn't it gentlemen?"

4kwqe1.gif

[ The day had been very pleasant on the rooftop, but work soon beckoned, as Sloane received a call reminding her of an afternoon photoshoot. Though she's in demand for such work, Sloane detests this aspect of the job; standing making seductive faces to some pervy photographer making mental images of the sexual positions taken up. If it were up to her, she would do nothing aside from wrestle, yet that simply isn't feasible. Anyhow, Sloane would be taking a short break, standing outside one of the media rooms, leaning against the wall, texting on her phone. ]

tbc or end

{TheFallenAngel}

Last time Daniels ran into one of FWA's ladies he got choked out and humiliated, this time...well this is a different time. The Fallen Angel was on the other side of the arena, were the handled all the front office work and the room photoshoots were held. Standing outside of one of those rooms was Sloane, an attractive young lady. Probably in need of some Fallen Angel. CD slowly approached her and before he introduced himself he intentionally spilled his appletini on her cleavage. "Oops, let me get that for you baby." He would take off his scarf and use it to wipe up his mess.

Filter this | Prestigious

Is Jimmy trying to say that Aaron and Smiley are some sort of freak show? I'll have you know Mr. Smiley is a very smart and sensitive individual while Aaron Starr is very kind and gentle and full of life. There is nothing weird about the mute and the sassy closet homosexual, nothing at all. Anyway Smiley just shrugged his shoulders. Not like he was enthusiastic about anything. Starr on the other hand nodded and clapped his hands.

"Damn straight. This era is going to be handsome as hell, and that's something I can totally get behind. But anyway, darlings, me and Smiles need to get running. I mean we'd love to stay here and talk with you two all night long, oh I do love to talk if you haven't noticed already, but nope sorry we gotta run dears so we'll see you another time. Keep on being fabulous!"

Aaron winking, clicking his tongue, giving a thumbs up, walking off quickly with a strut, Smiley following slowly, looking over the two as they cruised on into the sunset.

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Dice looked up from his own phone that he'd been tweeting with, and returned to reality as he had to respond. " Yeah, Eddie Von was bat-shit insane. I was actually a little freaked by him, although it seemed like another insane gimmick... Odd that people are so divulged into those acts. " Jimmy shrugged. " ...but yeah, as my Twitter feed had exploded with the same thing over and over, I have a match against someone called, wait for it, Jason. " Jimmy chuckled a little. " No last name, nothing but Jason. Odd. I've never heard of the kid, but I guess that's more of a confidence thing than anything. If I haven't heard of him, he can't be that good, can he?... " Jimmy paused. " ....and it's for Global Championship contender-ship too. "

"Really? That's quite interesting. I believe we only faced once, and you got the upper hand that time. Facing again would be pretty cool, I suppose. But for now, you better watch out for that Jason guy. I think you're lucky that you aren't facing him Friday the 13th." Cheap joke, yes, but Zakk was that kinda guy. "At least your guy doesn't have a last name like "McIlrath", it's really hard to mock a guy with he has a nickname that's such a mouth full. Doesn't really matter though, I'll take care of it in the ring tomorrow on Elecrification."

[ Granted, she had only conversed with two other guys since signing to FWA, but since those happened to be Shawn Hunter and Gabriel Gospel, Sloane's opinion of the male talent couldn't be lower. With that in mind, the proceedings did not sit too well with the feisty diva, who would glare at "CD" in complete and utter disbelief, stepping back abruptly, not allowing him to touch her. Her expression would be venomous, and a small audience already began to form. Erm!! What the frick was that?!?! Why did you do that baldy?! Like, is there something in the water in this place?! Sloane would stomp on the ground, letting out an outraged sigh as she awaits some sort of explanation. She knew he did it intentionally, and she could guess why. It's just such a ridiculous way to try to chat to a woman. ]

As Aaron and Smiles leave, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert say their goodbyes "Very handsome as hell indeed. Anyways, later you two, see you around, and stay fabulous yourselves!" "Was nice talking to you both!" Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert were giggling as they returns the thumbs up then turning it in a wave as they parted.

With those those two parting for now, Handsome Eric then figured that this time is as good as any other to go back to the hotel for the day, so they go that way, navigating the backstage area.

{TheFallenAngel}

"What do you mean what is it?" Daniels would ask, still acting like it was an accident. "This, this is an appletini. You wanna try some?" Daniels would extend his glass to Sloane but before she could react he brought it right back to him; "No, no get your own." Daniels would step closer to her even though she seemed like she wanted him no where near her. "Baldy? You know believe it or not, this isn't my natural hair color." Daniels would point to his head, "and baby, the carpet does match the drapes." CD would smile as he took another sip of his appletini.

Archived