FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

He looked to Krauss "We will take care of those two inbreds, I'm smirking because I vented my anger but since you reminded me of that. I am now quite angry." He said and his expression immediatly changed to one of anger "How dare Bray Wyatt get in the way of MY torturing! I was going to pass my suffering on and it has been delayed due to the arrogance of an inbred redneck but no matter. The family and the bucky boys will suffer, they will ALL suffer." He said as he was now starting to get hostile and whenever that happened, people would get hurt badly

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looked to Krauss "We will take care of those two inbreds, I'm smirking because I vented my anger but since you reminded me of that. I am now quite angry." He said and his expression immediatly changed to one of anger "How dare Bray Wyatt get in the way of MY torturing! I was going to pass my suffering on and it has been delayed due to the arrogance of an inbred redneck but no matter. The family and the bucky boys will suffer, they will ALL suffer." He said as he was now starting to get hostile and whenever that happened, people would get hurt badly

Alexander Krauss || What Lies Beneath

You know, now that I think about it, the inbreds just helped us. How come I overlooked that!? Maybe that preacher is smarter than we give him credit for...

VanguardPerfect_zps4d29519c.png

So anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert are at their luxurious home in the MacDonald Highlands having another exclusive pizza party. They are having delicious hamburger pizza and watching something remotely decent on the BBC America network. Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert are feeling good about themselves and the world title situation despite losing the match today. That is because Handsome Eric showed Jimmy Dice the closest he will ever get the world title. Jimmy Dice isn't going to win the title, Handsome Eric already knows this much, hopefully that strike to his skull was a good reality check to him, because everyone knows that the world title isn't coming off the Rose of Perfection. No, Handsome Eric will have another brilliant plan for Storm Night just for Jimmy Dice. People may think he revealed all his aces in the hole, but he hasn't, he still has more to use. So yes, more pizza guys.

TEAM LET'S GET WASTED!
DAVEY BOY ? LAMBRINII ? STEVIE BOY ? THE WEE MAN

So...the FWA debut of The Bucky Boys didn't exactly go to plan due to involvement from The Wyatt Family, a team that has quite a lot of hype behind them, if there was anything to that hype however, Davey Boy and Stevie Boy would've been taken out...but they're still standing...staggering slightly from the Buckfast they had earlier...but standing nonetheless.

Axel just looked at him with a raised eyebrow "How did he help us by assaulting us before the match?" He asked very bluntly but with a dangerous look on his face

Think about it. We had to lure the Bucky Boys into being in a match with us. The preacher's family willingly came to us. I do not think we should be selfish with our gift. After all, the more who would end up receiving it, the better, right?

dow3md.jpg

The Wyatt Family

Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Height

6'6" & 6'8"

Weight

262lbs & 315lbs

Hometown

Lafayette, LA

Disposition

Heels

Finisher

Harper: Discus Clothesline, Truckstop

Rowan: Greetings from the North

Signature Moves

Big Boot

Running Sitout Powerbomb

Package Piledriver

Regular Moves

Half Nelson Suplex

Electric chair drop

Short arm clothesline

Butterfly Suplex

Body Avalanche

Suplex variations

Powerslam

DDT

Short Bio

The "sons" of Bray Wyatt, Harper and Rowan are two men who had lost their way in life, but were brought back into the light by one Bray Wyatt. Since their transformation, Harper and Rowan have been at the side of Wyatt, aiding him in any way they can. The two seem almost possessed by Wyatt, saying very little themselves but constantly listening when ever their "father" speaks.

Your name

Doc Holliday

He nodded and smiled "Ah. I see your point, then maybe I have found the proper people who I will give my burden to. Starting with that preacher."

There are questions to answer right now. You want the preacher but we cannot let the Bucky Boys get away that easily, can we? Here is our dilemma: we are 2 men, the Bucky Boys are 4 and the preacher's group is of 3. Who do we... give our gift to first?

He began to ponder for a while "Lets start with the Bucky Boys due to the fact there are 4 of them."

I have an idea. Let them fight each other. I doubt the Bucky Boys would like the idea of their debut being tarnished because a group of inbreds attacked them before the bell. When they are done fighting each other, they will be exhausted, gasping for air, begging for rest and then... then we make our move. 7 birds down with one stone.

He thought for a while then nodded with a smirk "I like that idea, let them torture themselves then come in and destroy them both."

See? Things are easy when you have control of them. They destroy each other, we let them think that they are in control of everything and we then attack when they will be unable to defend themselves. Resistance will be futile and we will be the last team standing. Like Americans say "like taking candy from a baby".

In other news, it looks like Handsome Eric isn't the only one who likes to talk about plans, strategy or what not. So yes, Handsome Eric isn't the only one in this company who doesn't scheme. Oh well. Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert are now done with their little pizza party between each other and their program on BBC America is off. Now it's time to be watching American Dad on the television now. So yes, everything is going the way Handsome Eric likes at the moment. It really didn't matter if Handsome Eric won his match or not today, things still went well, a message has been sent to Jimmy Dice, so Handsome Eric hopes that Jimmy Dice read it and acts on it, for Dice's sake. Because Jimmy Dice will take the fall one more time when it is all said and done at Storm Night. Handsome Eric will rise to the occasion like any other hero would. The Era of Handsome is going to have a lengthy title reign to it and it will not be stopped any time soon. This title reign is the way to lead this company to a better future and Eric's work will not be undone.

He nodded and had his usual cold expression "So when will I be able to hurt people." He said as he was starting to get quite impatient with the fact he hasnt hurt anybody badly

You told me you "vented your anger" but you are yet to tell me on what or on who. If anything, you need to be more patient when it comes to let anger get off your system. Then again, I thought about the Bucky Boys and the inbreds fighting each other for a reason, you know?

He nodded "I vented my anger on Michael Falcone." He said bluntly then raised an eyebrow at when he said for him to be patient when letting anger loose

Who? ... Anyways, your time to vent your anger will come. You just have to be patient about it. After all, if you get rid of all of your anger now, what would the rest of the teams get?

joseph-gordon-levitt-pic.jpg

REAL NAME

Joshua Bagwell

RING NAME

Joshua Black

NICKNAME(s)

"New Age Prophet"

HOMETOWN

Hollywood, CA

WEIGHT

227 lbs.

HEIGHT

6' 2"

THEME SONG

"Falling Apart" by Zebrahead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I57wsDc200U

DISPOSITION

Heel

FINISHING MOVE(s)

ReAwakening (Flip Piledriver)

Shining Light (Crossface)

SIGNATURE MOVES

Argentine Backbreaker

Roundhouse Kick

ENEMIES

N/A

ALLIES

N/A

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

N/A

PORTRAYED BY

Jones

He nodded "I vented my anger on Michael Falcone." He said bluntly then raised an eyebrow at when he said for him to be patient when letting anger loose

Who? ... Anyways, your time to vent your anger will come. You just have to be patient about it. After all, if you get rid of all of your anger now, what would the rest of the teams get?

He remained silent for a bit and nodded "I will save some for the buckys and the family." He said bluntly as he put his hood back over his head

He remained silent for a bit and nodded "I will save some for the buckys and the family." He said bluntly as he put his hood back over his head

Good. You will get your time to vent your anger on them eventually. Until that time comes, let us sit back and enjoy the entertainment they will provide us by destroying each other, alright?

With a small chuckle and a smirk on his face, the German leaves his associate with things to think about. Today's plans might have been ruined by the Wyatt Family's unexpected appearance but that doesn't mean Krauss and Martin can't execute their plan anyways. After all, things are easy when you're in control.

This is that time of day where there is nothing really good on the television and there isn't much to do late. Handsome Eric still can't get over how he lowblowed Jimmy Dice after the match was over and used the world title strike him right in the face. Hopefully that deformed his face even more then it should have. He needs to get all his facial hair shaved off his face, so he might actually look decent in Eric's and Dean's viewpoints. Enough about him. Now some rumors of some signees have popped up on dirtsheets. On to much more important things, right now Dean Osbert and Handsome Eric are carrying on a causal conversation about a number of topics on the sofa with the television playing the background. Yep, that is all there is to do at the moment, and they might go to bed in about thirty minutes to another hour. Doesn't matter really, Eric will sleep like a baby. No worries! Carry on and keep calm!

QuintessenceTagTeam_zps2e697f7c.png

Ok, that show Smash!N' was in the book and unfortunately Robert Gareth took the fall after a that kick from Jimmy Dice oh well. Let them have the day, but there is still a war for the former Team Victory members to win. It takes Jimmy Dice to carry Marcus and Daniel Bryan to a win. So be it, in future contests with them, there won't be any Jimmy Dice to save them or carry them. No, Robert Gareth and Jerry Oliver are going to come back with a vengeance, they will be focusing on Bryan and Marcus. They will be giving it one-hundred and ten percent to make sure that Handsome Eric doesn't have to worry about Bryan and Marcus anymore. Handsome Eric has charged them with the task of keeping them at bay, and they will do it. They will do it, steal the show, get attention, beat them, then they will walk out at the end of the war victorious, because that is what they do brosephs! Robert Gareth is sleeping at the moment, now Jerry Oliver would be playing Mass Effect 3 on the Xbox 360. Mass Effect 2 is better by far to be honest. So come on goat face, so that you can be put down like any other diseased animal. Come Marcus, because there is a certain Fake-Brit who is dying to prove once again he is better then the real Briton.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

...and like Steen's 'kill-list' the second member of Quintessence bites the dust. Y'see when two out of this 'omnipotent franchise' bite the dust, you'd expect that Eric would be quaking in his boots. Wrong. Dice knew better and he knew that, after Eric's little cheap-shot last night, Eric's ego would've grown back in the exact same spot it died. He caught his own momentum, even without the victory. Dice will continue to win and Eric will continue to try and take advantage of these victories. That's how it goes..

33eoj0z.jpg

Well, it seems Gospel did have one very big thing in common with his tag team partners yesterday - none of them are above cheating. In fact, it displays their dire need to rely on such tricks in order to get a result, as otherwise, things would of gone a lot differently. Anyway! New day! Saturday, with a Champions League Final tonight; should be good. Jayson was currently asleep however, back at his hotel room. Booooring.

VegasVenationHeader_zpsa3a7fe9c.png

New sig, woo! And what a night for the Vegas Venenation! At last, Jack defiantly beat the other half of the undeserving, useless and homosexual Tag Team Champions, in the form of the 'silent jerk', Mr. Smiley. Payback for last Monday where Smiley got a fluke win over Jack, but as Aaron and Smiley would tell you by now, the Vegas Venenation don't appreciate losing, and they most certainly don't settle for second best. So, they did what Rob did last week and what Jack should have done last Monday, and that's score once again against the overrated Tag Team Champions. This most definitely puts the Vegas-bound team in title contention, and that's red alert for the Champs; because as they would know by now, their toughest challenge till date is nearing them. Oh, and yeah, Fast 6 was, in the words of the loser Aaron Starr, 'fabulous'! The pleasure of watching it right after beating that idiotic Tag Team made it all the more good. And now, Rob and Jack are having their much needed and well-deserved sleep. Good times!

m7nlc.jpg

YES! YES! YES! Take that, Quintessence! This marks the second straight time Daniel Bryan and Marcus got the last laugh against one or more of their members as Gareth once again got the worst treatment he could, by getting knocked out cold by Jimmy Dice's Bakatare Sliding Kick. Sure, they nasty losers tried to sneak attack post-match, but ended up getting evened up and taken to the finish by Bryan and Marcus. Seems like their 'reign of dominance' is ending even before it could fully start, and people can only credit Daniel, Marcus and Dice for that. While Dice will surely be looking for redemption for what Eric did to him post-match, Daniel, for one, is having the most fun he's had in wrestling since being the MCW World Heavyweight Champion. Gareth and Oliver, though worthless, are professional punching bags. Kicking their asses will never get old. And Marus surely shares the same opinion!

Archived