FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

33eoj0z.jpg

GET YO OWN DAMN JUICE! Alas, Jayson was able to get his beverage like he wanted, and surprise surprise, it was juice. Once he had stepped out of the busy cafeteria, away from the hustle and bustle of hungry hungry hippos. Jayson popped the cap open, and would drink his juice from time to time as he made his way down the hall. It seems if you avoid the cafeteria, at this moment in time at least, the place is fairly deserted. What a relief, maybe if Jayson yells down the hallway, he'll get a shout back from the Goob'.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One Winged Muffin | Gabriel Gospel

Please don't do that, for one Gospel does not like to yell the vocal chords are a very delicate thing and he does not wish to strain them by being cretinous and screaming down the halls. Two why would Gospel even want to respond to random yelling? Especially if the source happens to be one Jayson Addair. Oh Gabriel is not a fan. He is not a fan at all. Well with Gabriel currently in the arena he's going to go and relax in his locker room as he doesn't have anything better to do today. No surprise as Gabriel doesn't have anything interesting to do on any day. Unless there is a show. Then he can go and pull a promo. Bitches love promos.

HANSONTHELOVEMUSCLE.

Now that I've got my ticket for Paramore bought it's time to catch up with Hanson. Well right now he was just waking up in his hotel room. He had a late session in the gym last night and didn't get in until gone 3 in the morning and was feeling very tired now but he was still going to show up in the arena today. He didn't really have any plans for today, just like usual, but he knew that it would still be good to show his face around. He knows that he has to keep an eye on what his opponents get upto today, he knows that he can't let them get ahead in the training, he and Jayce have to come out on top in this match to prove that he can beat any of the other 3 men in the tournament.

Full of feels | Prestigious

Thursday is a boring day. That is Aaron's feeling anyway. He is slumped over on a bench, his head hanging off the side with sweat dripping down his cheek and dripping down onto the floor below, panting heavily because that boy was pretty damn tired after all that training he'd just done. Smiley came over with juice as he knew he needed it and as it was presented Double R sprang up onto his seat and snatched at the drink, gulping it down quickly, quickly, quickly before choking and gagging on the mix, spattering it down onto his own chest. Not his best move by any sorts leaving Smiles to just roll his eyes. Some people need to learn some self control. Naming no names. Because Smiles don't speak.

fixed_zps04bcd6fc.png

Indeed! Tonight, marks the much-anticipated debut of 'The Las Vegan Macho', 'The American Prodigy', 'The Hunk in Bulk', 'Ro-Mo', Rob Mortenson! And what better way to start a major career than taking on the super gay monkey who Rob despises more than anyone else on the roster, and who also, somehow, someway, happens to be one half of the Tag Team Champions; with the other half obviously being the silent Smiley-face Troll-Face who's still suffering the effects of the botched deepthroat by Aaron Starr. At least if you ask the Vegas Venenation. Speaking of, Rob is currently on the treadmill, inside the gymnasium, while Jack is simply standing by, cheering him on like a robot, while keeping his eyes fixated at the females inside the gym. And of course, Rob's eyes are there as well!

May I have your attention please? | Prestigious

I don't want to sound like I'm being smart but I'm quite some that the show is tomorrow and not today. Feels like it could be important for when Robby is in the ring waiting for his opponent, wondering why there are no fans, commentators or cameramen, and why his music didn't hit when he came down to the ring. So tomorrow Robby will make his debut in the company and it will be a loss at the hands of Aaron Starr the jaw dropping, heart stopping, ground shaking, waters breaking, Earth shattering, teeth clattering, show stealing, highlight reel making, most fabulous guy in all of FWA. Aaron is a champ, he's big time, he's not going to lose to a guy who seems to have an unhealthy obsession with botched blowjobs. What the hell is one of those in the first place? Seems like they're an area of expertise for the Vegas Vaginas. While those two are busy looking at chicks, acting like dicks, getting the dates of shows wrong and imagining a hairy man in a thong, Aaron Starr will be busy kicking asses, taking names and looking good at the same time. Now that's fabulous.

fixed_zps04bcd6fc.png

Tomorrow, tonight, does it really matter? Rob is looking at creations tha force Aaron to run away on sight: Chicks! So he is bound to get distracted and get dates wrong. Regardless, whether the show is tonight or tomorrow, the result will remain one and the same, and that's Rob sealing his first victory in his first-ever match for this promotion, pinning a wannabe in Aaron Starr one, two, three, flat-out in the center of the ring, no questions asked. I mean, how can anybody dispute that? Rob's got the grooves, he's got the moves, he's got the awesome-est tag team partner one can get in 'Ja-Co', and he's got all the support from the ladies in the whole, in contrast to Aaron's pathetic grooves, his lame moves, his laughable excuse for a tag partner and his only support being homosexuals, if any, in the crowd. Yes, an easy bet to place for this match!

m7nlc.jpg

Thursday. And well, Daniel won't be competing tomorrow night, but you can't say he's disappointed. Well, at least not as much as he would have expected to be. While Daniel isn't booked, specifically against Oliver or Gareth, Daniel's most recent ally, Marcus, is, who has an equal, if not a bigger, score to settle with the lackeys of Eric's Quendolla. And 'The Boltonian' gets that oppportunity tomorrow, as Daniel will be rooting for him in the corner, keeping an eye on Oliver's tag team partner, Robert Gareth, who will be watching from ringside, much like Daniel. So, yeah, training isn't as much an issue at the moment, as being ready for whatever crappy, underhanded tactics await him come tomorrow.

Disputable | Prestigious

I guess it does matter I mean if you show up today instead of tomorrow it would be a pretty big deal to the outcome of the match. And come on now let's not be moody, no needy to try and sell yourself as big. I mean really, on one team we have a guy nobody knows or cares about paired with another guy nobody knows or cares about who was once just there in MCW's development zone around the same time Prestigious were making it big in the actual company, becoming two time MCW Tag Team Champions. Do it is the dull and the inexperienced, the stupid and deluded versus the energetic, high flying, ass kicking, show stealing, hard hitting, always entertaining and constantly fabulous three time Tag Team Champions, Prestigious. So remember if you don't want to waste your money tomorrow place it all on Double R because he will be the one stealing the show and coming out with the one, two, three victory.

TRANSVESTITE TORTURE HUMAN DEVICE

MIKEY WHIPLASH

Mikey Whiplash is shown sat in his locker room, much more relaxed than his previous promo. "For the past couple of days I've been thinkin' about joining the growing ranks of the tag team division. I could call up one of my old tag team partners...Jack Jester or Robbie Dynamite and we'd be number one contenders in no time. Hell...I could even call up Dave Rayne, we were pretty successful in Preston City Wrestling. Christ! I could even call up JamDog and if I had to, I could carry that fat, crazy bastard all the way to the gold but I haven'tluckily for Prestigious and the other tag teams in FWA, I dont plan chasin the Tag Titlesbut I did make a callI can up a tag team that I met whilst wrestlin in Scotland, a tag team by the name ofThe Bucky Boys! I told them that they should follow in my footsteps from ICW and come to Vegas and guess whattheir flights booked! Now I could sit and talk about The Buckys all day butwheres the fun in that? A twisted smile spreads across Mikeys face as he leans over and turns off the camera.

Rogue | Gabriel Gospel

It's still Thursday, it hasn't became Friday somehow just yet so let's keep living the Gabriel Gospel dream of not exactly doing much. Gabriel was starting to feel sluggish from not doing anything because not doing anything is a major cause of sluggishness so in the end he decided it was time to get up and be active. Time to go for a walk... around fifty meters to the coffee machine so he can get himself a drink and put the buzz back into his body. So it's kinda like being active, for a bit, before putting in a cheat code to boost up the rest of the experience points quickly. If he levels up he is so putting his points into facial hair.

33eoj0z.jpg

Well, it appears as though tomorrow I shall be moving my drum kit into the same room as my consoles. Thus meaning, I can provide the 'Ba Dum Tish!' to all those crappy and cheesy jokes that get said. Good shoite. Having spent a few hours out of the FWA Arena, for now Jayson was just returning to the arena itself. He had a smile on his face, seemingly pleased as he made his way through the halls. Still bored though.

tbc.

Good show old chap | Prestigious

Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiles are back on the prowl. The two of them are walking around the arena once more now that Aaron has finished up in the gym, has gone for a shower and changed so all is back to normal. So the two of them are swaggering through the halls with not much to do today. It'll probably just end up as yet another lounging day, like usual. However a flash of inspiration came their way as they travelled, Aaron Starr putting his eyes upon a familiar face he knows well enough. He smiles and waves his hand from side to side as he gets closer.

"Hi JayJay."

33eoj0z.jpg

What kind of fabulous hell was this?! It's hard to not notice Aaron walking towards you, hand flapping like a manic duck or something. That, and the stand out difference between Aaron and Smiley made them all the easier to notice. Jayson had stopped in place, they can walk to him, pfft. It's weird how Smiley just... follows. "Hey Aaron, what's up? Been playing the staff at Just Dance?". Jayson would, but he is like the Stiffler of dance games; epic.

295833_423331554400504_1490176553_n_zps5
GROUP MEMBERS:
Lambrinii (valet)
The Bucky Boys - Davey Boy & Stevie Boy (tag team)
The Wee Man (manager)
DISPOSITION:
Face
HEIGHTS:
5'10" (Stevie)
6'0" (Davey)
COMBINED WEIGHT:
400lbs.
TAG TEAM FINISHER:
The 3Cs Flapjack (Davey)/Cutter (Stevie) Combination
DAVEY'S FINISHERS:
Fireman's Carry Cutter
Spinebuster
STEVIE'S FINISHERS:
Front Flip Piledriver
Shooting Star Press
DAVEY'S SIGNATURES:
Muscle Buster
Running Samoan Drop
Spear
STEVIE'S SIGNATURES:
Corner to Corner Dropkick
Standing Shooting Star Press
Tornado Kick
DAVEY'S REGULAR MOVES:
Clothesline
Mudhole Stomps
Scoop Slam
Spear
Wrenching Chinlock
STEVIE'S REGULAR MOVES:
Arm Drag
Enzuigiri
Hurricanrana
Missile Dropkick
Somersault Plancha
ENTRANCE THEME:

YOUR NAME:
?resama

You just blew my mind | Prestigious

Smiley likes to follow. Or maybe he doesn't. Who knows he never actually says anything he just walks around and doesn't say anything. Guess it makes him a weird guy. Maybe Dr. Crane should manage him. Aaron blows through his lips and wafts his hands at Jayson's question.

"Oh please they couldn't hang with me, they all fear my silky smooth dancing skills they take one look of me popping some sick moves down to a bit of Britney and they back off and know who the Just Dance king is. So yes good, dancing is good. Some guys were rude to us yesterday but I kick one around tomorrow so that will be nice. Are things nice for you JayJay?"

fixed_zps04bcd6fc.png

Quick post before I head off. So Rob was done with training. He ain't about that life anyways. So wiping whatever sweat had accumulated on his face with the white towel away, Rob took a seat on a folding chair in the gym itself, with Jack sitting beside him, and took the utmost pride in staring at the hot women inside the arena. Hotness, much of it already, as Rob continued to drink cold water from the bottle and discuss their strategy for tomorrow's singles match against Aaron Starr. This time, it's much more about the remote control. It's about bragging rights... and if you've understood Rob even in the slightest bit by know, he craves for bragging rights.

33eoj0z.jpg

Maybe, Smiley is really a dog in a mans body. ...I actually saw a kids movie with some crap like that going on. So bad, so very very bad. "Pinning the World Champion, knocking out and mocking Goob', I can't complain. Get to make it 2-0 against the World Champ tomorrow... still, can't say I have heard of him, really. Lacks that... that star® power, I guess".

Captain Crunch | Prestigious

No that would be stupid. I mean who has ever heard of a dog called Mr. Smiley? Like someone would ever give their dog such a na... oh. Well that's unusual. Right. Anyway. Moving on from that and back to Jayson Addair, Aaron Starr and his faithful canine companion.

"Star Double R! Totally, me and Smiles used to like Eric because we thought he was like a nice good looking guy but then we learnt he was really an annoying guy who would cheat all the time to win. He's like what Goob would be like if he was good looking and didn't have that bush growing out of his face. He should shave, this bush is bushy. Bushy is not in fashion. Never has been. But I think you can beat him I mean if he's just a big cheater then someone good can beat them and you're good, real good. I know because I've seen it for myself. It was fabulous."

Aaron looks very pleased with himself, smiling with his hands on his hips. Smiley just barks. Not really.

HandsomeEricHeader_zps81158e7f.png

Did Jayson Addair say he was going to make it 2-0 against the Handsome Champion? No, nobody gets 2-0 against Handsome Eric. Nobody. You can beat him once sure because he is weak, and Handsome Eric will shrug it of as a mere set, but nobody gets the better of Handsome Eric a second time. No, Handsome Eric is too good for that kind of stuff. SO anyways, Handsome Eric wakes up for the new day, feeling as good as he ever does. The first item on today's agenda is doing some physical training in order to keep up his physical shape and stop it from degrading. Handsome Eric hasn't been there in quite a while because he has been feeling lazy lately. If Handsome Eric is going to keep the world title and prove the supremacy of Quintessence, he needs to stop being lazy. So yes. now to Handsome Eric lifting weights before he gets to the other stuff.

33eoj0z.jpg

Mr. Smiley is perfectly fine for a dog, or even a wise ol' house cat. Anyway! How does Aaron know who Smiley likes and dislikes? Does he like... write a blog or something? Sign language? Maybe a subtle action? It's quite intriguing. Maybe, and this is a long shot. Maybe Smiles needs a voice box like Ned from South Park... now that'd be hella fun. "I literally, hadn't seen the guy until I stepped into the ring with him... had no idea what to expect, and had no idea what to even attempt, but. Things worked out, I suppose. Just need to replicate the same, or maybe switch up a few things. ...so hows your tag division going? Anyone new show up?".

GampOHeader_zpsfd7905c5.png

A new tag team signed with the company? Sweet, the tag team division is getting healthier lately, Robert Gareth and Jerry Oliver love the compietion, but too bad they won't be able to beat all the other tag teams just yet Oliver thinks, physically will be too busy dealing with Daniel Bryan and Marcus to do that. Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth would be training phsyically as well in the FWA Arena. Jerry Oliver is going train lots and then he is going out wrestle Marcus, carry him to a good match, then beat him in front of his boyfriend Daniel Bryan. That would teach those to not to mess with Handsome Eric right brosephs? Right? Come on. So yeah, Robert Gareth will be at ring-side, he isn't the type to interfere, but you never know really. So yeah. Back to training people. Until next time!

Walkies | Prestigious

Maybe Smiley can only express himself through the medium of dance. Or perhaps he's really a ghost but everybody just happens to have the Sixth Sense so that they can all see him. Or maybe he only talks on command after being given some Pedigree chunks. Either way Starr is busy doing the talking so we'll leave gathering beef jerky to later on.

"Pfff like I said two new guys who were being dicks to us. Like they kept calling us gay and kept going on about botched blowjobs, I think they might have like learning and social problems or something like that. I asked them if they were special needs but I don't remember what they said. I think it upset them. They might not have come to terms with it yet. It's really sad... I got over it though. So that means I can jump all over one tomorrow and show how awesome I am!"

ot; drop jindrak & masters as a tag team, as I want jindrak to go solo with all these new teams suddenly starting. unsure if jones will want to keep masters, but i suspect he won't.

Having just paid a visit to Gold's Gym in the city centre rather than stay put and use the dismal facilities FWA have to offer, Mark Jindrak would now be cruising the open roads in his convertible, on his way back to the arena to shoot his first edition of "What Would Mark Jindrak Do?" The dirt-sheets have been talking about it all week, and it has even been trending on twitter with a flood of questions directed towards the FWA twitter page set up exclusively for Mark. Sure, he would have liked to be booked on the card, but life otherwise, is very good - besides, it's nice to make all his fans wait sweat, rather than hand his debut on a plate like it's worthless. Mark had also just gotten off the phone with buddy Chris Masters, having to break the news that he's decided to call the tag team quits due to the division becoming saturated since news broke of the Perfection Connection starting. Mark expected his arrival to cause an increased interest in the division, and a bunch of wanna' be stars met such expectations. It's fine though, because Mark's talent would be wasted propping up a division without a leg to stand on. No, he'd rather not be seen sharing a ring with a bunch of cringe-worthy tag teams with terrible gimmicks. Mark would weave in and out of lanes, wind blowing through his hair as he continues to cruise.

HandsomeEricHeader_zps81158e7f.png

Quite a ways into Handsome Eric's training, he is finding himself already needing a break and some water. Wow, Handsome Eric is that out of shape? Wow, never would have thought that, so now that Handsome Eric is now on a short break and drinking out of bottled water, so yeah. Handsome Eric really needs to get back in shape he thought and then he reaffirms to himself he needs to stop being lazy when it comes to this type of stuff, it would be very bad if he lost the title because his physical condition degraded. So yes, after drinking half of his water, Handsome Eric goes back into working out. Handsome Eric will pull through at tomorrow's match, Eric will see to that.

It was now Thursday in the FWA arena and tomorrow's edition of Smash'N featured a match with Bray Wyatt. He was up against Scorpion and when he found that out he had no choice but to laugh about it. Truth be told, Wyatt had been paying attention to FWA and he saw the so called 'monster' in Scorpion. Now he would be facing him in just a short 24 hours, and then Wyatt would show Scorpion just how much of a 'monster' he really was.

Archived