FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Hanson || The Love Muscle

With the squad named Hanson would now go for some breakfast. He had an early morning today so he would more than likely be drinking coffee like there's no tomorrow just to keep himself awake because he knows that if he was to just lie on his couch in his locker room to take a nap then he would more than likely sleep for about 10 hours and miss the whole day so that plan was out the window. As he got to his usual diner he got his usual food but this time he had black coffee to drink with it instead of just water. He knew that today wasn't going to be that busy but the Power 5 rankings would be up soon, hopefully he'd be on there but without a match on yesterday's show he had no doubt there would be people on the list who had matches on both shows.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads on tour | Prestigious

Your new number one contenders! I know I probably said that yesterday but still, still, they are the number one contenders, the boys themselves Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiley. Now they know who they have to beat to get the gold and it is obviously the champions, Team Victory and, wait for this pun, they're not going to let them get the victory at Health Crisis. So the day after Aaron's birthday the two of them are in the room, tidying the place up. Well that was because Glen came in, had a look around, saw the mess and just shook his head and gave Aaron a broom. So the two of them are tidying up the mess, the streamers, the food and the vomit from certain people getting carried away.

So apparently the PPV was this Sunday, who knew? Well I suppose that Hanson should've know really, I mean he is a part of this company so he should know the schedule, but does that also mean that there won't be any this week? If so then that means that Hanson will have to wait at least another week until he sees some in ring action again, not really what he was hoping for but it looks like he might just have to deal with it. He knows that he doesn't have a match at the PPV so he's not sure if he'll even bother showing up, but maybe if he could find someway to insert himself into the PPV then he could get a good match and maybe then he'll get closer to getting a shot at some gold

Good people | Gabriel Gospel

And today rolls on live on Tuesday Night FWA. So it's still a few days until the last show before Health Crisis and Gabriel is predicting he will go coasting in and out of the big show without much problem. See Heat thinks that just because he made a living by punching people in the face he'll be able to come out on top this Sunday but no you see this is a wrestling match and that favors Gabriel. This match is anything goes which favors Gabriel. This match is on a grand stage which favors Gabriel. Gospel has everything in the bag for this Sunday, he has the ability, the experience and the intelligence to get the job done. He's not worried, he has the motivation too after beating Heat last night and at Health Crisis he will add another win to his record list.

Marcus||Boltonian

Tuesday, the day after the Show. We're now getting closer and closer to the day of the PPV and each day we get closer is one day shorter for one of the two Men in the Ladder match, Daniels and Marcus. There's still one show before the big event and following two consecutive defeats, Marcus could do with a win. No one wants to go into a show with three losses in a row. Or two, Marcus may not even be in action. Either way he'd rather be going in on back of a win.

I am an onion | Prestigious

Prestigious here again who are still cleaning up after the party yesterday with Aaron Starr singing a little bit of Queen's I Want To Be Free. Mr. Smiley is just there too, he's been roped into cleaning but he doesn't really mind as he is an incredibly boring person who doesn't do anything anyway so it's not like doing something a bit boring is going to hard him. Aaron Starr of course is going to be bored out of his mind doing all this which is why he's thrown out some of the old school classics in a bit to help him get through it all. Sadly he is missing the sexual top lips hair and the pink dress.

With the last day of school done before exams done this rper has some free time to RP. Now it's Tuesday morning and only a few short hours had passed since Arika Suzuki lost to Kaarina. With sunday being Health Crisis Arika was on the outside looking in. She most likey wouldnt have a match this Sunday or maybe not even the Friday's Smash'N so it was back to the drawing board. For now Arika was in the gym working on her strikes a little more aggressively than she had in the past obviously frustrated about the outcome of her last match.

Quitting | Gabriel Gospel

Picking up a gun in Halo and then trying to remember how to use it, one of the perks of being a Grifballer. So Gabriel Gospel is in his locker room. It's warm and he's feeling quite sleepy, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He gets his jacket off and uses his folding skills to make himself a nice comfy pillow for himself. Lovely. He nuzzles his head down into the quality cotton lining and closing his eyes, starting to kip. Lovely. He's got a few days to waste until Sunday when maybe he'll give Heat another demonstration of what he can expect at Health Crisis. And that is total, undisputed domination. When you mess with The Messiah you're going to get hurt.

Marcus||Boltonian

If it was Prestigious then why did they have Gabe colours?, You done goofed Mr Muffin. As for Marcus, he's been training since he arrived to the arena a while back. He's still doing that. He was doing bit of match prep and cardio work and right now he's at the weights working on strenght. Marcus is already a pretty strong guy for a guy his size but why not try and get get even more so?

In a pineapple under the sea | Prestigious

Because I type in BBCode mode and sometimes forgot to change the colours because I don't know the hex code for those colours so have to go back into the normal mode to change them, of course. Right then back with Prestigious and right now they've finished cleaning and it looks good, Glen would be proud. Or at least content. Maybe. He's a bit of a weird guy to be honest, spends too much time hanging around with that Mike Stokes guy. Should spend more time hanging around with normal people like Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiley, they can all hang around in the lounge to be the center of boring posts together. It's a dream that only a few manage to live.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

I'm on top of the world, hey! Another show, another win. It was a hard-fought victory but Dice had the fight to beat Marcus and end the night with his arm raised. Right now he was in bed, spending alot of the day there after waking up late. He was tired and aching, and thus had decided to remain there today. He began reading through the social networking sites for the twentieth time today and didn't come across anything new. This was the final straw as he pushed himself off from the bed. He was going to FWA. Hoo-ray...

Fifa boy | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel doesn't use any social media site but if he did he'd probably stop using them so he'd be right back into the position he is in right now. Well not this exact one which would be with his right foot forward, his body weight pressed down with his left foot back, lifting from the end of his shoe with his left arm up to his side, slung forward slightly at a seventy nine degree angle while his other was positioned at the acute range of one ninety to forty two. His eyes were open about eight six per... no this is boring, basically Gabriel is moving backstage as he is heading to the carpark so he can catch a ride and get some food. He always eats out when he has the chance, escapes the cretins and the poor food in the building. Total win.

Remember how I said earlier that Hanson was just going to drink coffee and not actually take a nap? Well that was a lie. Once he had gotten back from breakfast he simply sat down on the couch and no sooner had arse met leather he was out like a light. He managed to get in about an hours sleep before his phone made a noise to wake enough and that hour was just enough time to make him feel refreshed and have a bit more life in him which was a good thing. Now he could get back to training, he doubted he would have a match for another week so he could just stick to some light training seeing as there was loads of time between now and his next match

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

This castles condition is unacceptable!.... UNACCEPTABLE!... Jimmy Dice had arrived in FWA's Vegas arena and had already been looking around for a match-card for this Friday. There was a show happening and Dice hoped to be on it again. He had all the momentum behind him going into Health Crisis. He was the favourite. Sure, Hunter can pick up victories via low-blow and Eric can beat people at mid-card level, but Dice was the one picking up the important wins. Wins over his two opponents, their-selves.

Marcus||Boltonian

Gospel was once on Twitter. He did it when he was gone for a month then came back "face". Hanson will likely be in action on Friday's Show. He's on two wins in a row so h has some good moemtuntum. Also is Spartacus' match going to go up at somepoint?, Anyway Marcus has decided that's enough match prer and trianing for now and after finsihing with the Weights he's moved into the Lounge area.

tbc by anyone?

HandsomeEric1_zpsbd5f39c5.png

Lets not get ahead of our selves here. That time you beat Eric was merely a setback and it's going to be a whole different game at Health Crisis. It's not over yet, although the night of Health Crisis fast approaching. It is indeed. so soon. Although the person that Handsome Eric did beat was at midcard level, Handsome Eric had a heated feud with him in GWNW that was never properly settled. Defeating him, cleanly no less was a big moment for Handsome Eric in it's own right. Handsome Eric showed him that trivial concepts like Honor and Respect mean absolutely nothing in the face of greatness that is the Light of Lights. Anyways, there is still one more show standing in the way in the interim. It is imperative that Handsome Eric wins whatever contest he is booked and it will be quite a boost going into Health Crisis, where he will go on to the pay per view and heroicly defeat Shawn Hunter and Jimmy Dice against all odds to become the true savior of this company. Right now Handsome Eric is working out in the FWA Arena gym facility. Handsome Eric will need all the training he can get. He still plans on playing no more games until the world title is his and the Era of Handsome is the present.

Cute | Prestigious

Don't you just love to be bathed in pink? No? Well these posts do as it's Double R time darling and let's catch up with Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiley who at this time are just doing a bit of lurking, roaming about the place without too much going on. You know how it is, fabulous but then what do we have here? Is that a Marcus we see all alone and looking so handsome? I think it is. Time to go through with a very low key approach. Raise your hand Aaron and...

"Hey Marcus! Thanks for coming to my birthday yesterday!"

Marcus: "It looked fun. Was walking past when I was gonna go training so thought I'd stop in. I didn't intend on staying very long but everyone loves Cake and that brought me back. Was a very nice Cake by the way."

Eat out your bananas | Prestigious

Aaron smiles, holding his hands together, his arms straight, wiggling from side to side with a little smile on his face.

"Thanks Marcy I wanted to get a really nice cake, and not one that just looked nice too and that cake sure did look nice but one that tasted awesome too and just melted on your tongue and made you squeal out with pleasure after just one drop, craving more of the cream dripping down your throat. Hmmm, so good. And the party was super fun too it's good you didn't miss it you would have missed all the fun! Smiley told me, he told me hand on heart it was the best party he had ever been too."

Mr. Smiley does not flinch.

F.W.A

POWER 5 - WEEK 3

----------------------

-------------------------- -1- --------------------------

PowerFiveWeekThreeVictory_zps493ea390.pn

--------------------------- 2 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekThreeDice_zpse8206b48.png

--------------------------- 3 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekThreeEric_zps9606d3e6.png

--------------------------- 4 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekThreeHunter_zpsf7638bd0.png

--------------------------- 5 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekThreeGospel_zpsfd8af659.png

---------------------------------------------------------

The rankings, this week, are topped by the deserving Team Victory after their title win. This decision was quite obvious, despite Dice pinning the champion. That meant Dice would finish second because of two good victories. The bottom three were harder to determine, third spot very much locked up between Hunter and Eric. Many would argue Hunter never deserved to go over Stokes in the first place, so in this instance I put him fourth because of lack of activity. Eric would go ahead after two good performances, taking out Dice and then beating Danielson. Fifth place was the dilemma spot this week. There were many contenders; Prestigious, Hanson, Burchill... but in the end, Gospel got the pin over McIlrath and I felt deserved the final spot.

Congratulations to all who got in, hope these picks are agreed with.

- Chad.

TagTeamChampions_zpscbf07a5b.png

Speaking of training, and by that we don't mean Marcus or anything. The Team Victory members would be training as well in the FWA Arena gym, they would be preparing and training for the future contests that lie ahead of them. Hopefully the Team Victory members do get booked in a match on Friday, because they want to steal the show and keep on gaining victories on the way to the pay per view. Those Prestigious guys are coming in for them but little do they know, Health Crisis is a Team Victory Victory day, so they have no chance of winning. While it's another victory day, Team Victory will be stealing the show, yet again. So yeah, Jerry Oliver would be on the tread mill, while Robert Gareth would be lifting some weights at the moment. They wiil be prepared for Health Crisis, and give Prestigious a performance they will not be able to surpass.

Oh and Team Victory just got number 1 on the Power 5 rankings! That is awesome! Jerry Oliver would jump in joy after he would eventually find out, Gareth would be pleased as well.

Starr seems really excited.

Marcus: "Well it was pretty good for the time I was there."

Marcus moves on from the party.

Marcus: "You guys were unlucky not to win the titles in that triple threat. I'm sure you'll win them next time, which I assume is the PPV?, You won that number one contenders match afterall".

Would you? | Prestigious

Aaron sure did. He was a very excited person after all but when he heard about the tag title picture he just smiled and nodded, giving a thumbs up.

"Hell yaw, me and Smiles won last night and now we're gonna win on Sunday I mean it's probably Sunday they haven't said it is but it probably will be so that night me and Double S are going to pop out and we're going to win the titles! We're gonna go, steal the show, make the highlight reel and then we're going to lay our hands on some premium gold. But but but... still, you! Your match is bigger I mean... I don't want no more Marcus."

Aaron stropped, stomping his foot into the floor.

Marcus: "Well my match is pretty big I guess. People seem split down the middle, those who want Daniels to win to get rid of me and those who want me to win. That is of course with Wrestlers. The Fans are 100% - or maybe 99, he'll have some - behiend me. That should give me the edge I think. Good to know you're on my side in that match though. I'll be routing for you guys in your match."

Move over | Prestigious

Aaron nods his head, clapping his hands together softly.

"Thanks Marcy but still at least if we lose we can get ourselves another shot at the Tag Team Championships but if you lose that's like you totally gone your match is like a super big deal like don't play it down darling it's like the most important match of the night. Like of course we are on your side we don't want Marcus to go after all. Daniels is like a bit of a dick to be fair so if that egghead goes then that's fine but you're cool we've been hanging with you ever since MCW. Smiles was just saying before that... what was it again... erm.... that your commitment to the industry over there years, your determination and unwavering attitude towards the fans and being just which is rarely seen in an era where being bad is seen as being good has to be admired and that it would be sad to see a faithful member of the business go because of a stupid grudge. Ain't that right Smiles?"

Aaron turns his head to look up at Smiles who just stays there with his arms folded and does little to nothing.

Archived