FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Marcus: "Masturbate? I don't wanna know what you get up to in your spare time.

anyway... if you wanna get on Burchill's bad side I'm sure you can easily go find him, he's probably yelling at some backstage workers about how much America sucks or something whilst in his KKK Suit he had on the other day."

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

m7nlc.jpg

"Really? What exactly is that, Shawn?" Daniel then fake having just had a 'realization' of sorts, as he began to mockingly shiver, putting his hand on Hunter's shoulder, while still 'shivering'. "Oh no, please don't tell me you've seen through my fake display of toughness. Oh good heavens. The pale epitome of danger, the dancing wreck of brutality, the short-tempered lame messenger of punishment has again created a masterpiece of an opinion from his not-so thoughtful brain. I'm done now, just like Dynamite was! My career is ov- Wait, didn't Dynamite beat you? Then I should TOTALLY take you seriously, my mangled cluster*censored* of common sense." Daniel rolled his eyes in another mocking manner, before bursting into laughter midway. He was totally enjoying this. Wow, first conversation, and it's verbally thrashing the World Champion. Daniel's awesomeness is truly infinite.

HandsomeEric1_zpsbd5f39c5.png

Well well well, a feisty one we have here. Handsome Eric would hold his head high as he begins to make his reply "Ah I see, you shouldn't have come back, everyone knows that Gaberial Gospel is just going to give you another revelation, and after what transgressions you have been doing" referring to Robert Heat attacking Gospel before that match started "I would assume you would get only another if he is in a very merciful mood. Actually, I am thinking that Gospel is going to take great pleasure in putting filthy trash like you down, and I think he will try his hand at ending your career to make sure you don't do the same transgressions again. If so, I would look very forward to that match and the end of your career" Handsome Eric then snickers "Jimmy Dice doing a bang up job against me? You didn't see the slow counting he needed to win against me. Oh well, was a mere setback. It means nothing, the Hour of Handsome can't be stopped, and my long title reign afterwards will still happen I assure you Heat. Hunter is trash, just like you, doing the same cowardly attacks not unlike what you did to Gospel. Hunter deserved to lose to Dice, and it was very entertaining, them just slugging it out when I was carrying the Styles, Stokes, and Striker at commentary. I am a legend on the microphone after all" Handsome Eric then chuckles and nods in approval of his own words. Great ones at that. "As for my best friend, he was hurt badly by a cowardly barbric attack when I crushed him on the microphone and gave him a slap to the face. It was a classic. Again, not unlike what you have done. You two are pretty similar. So yeah, after Gospel finishes with you and I have world title, I won't need to be worrying about you trying to smash my face out of your petty jealousy" Ooh, good one right there, let us now see Heat's reply.

He ignored the Masturbate comment and scoffed "I could care less what he thinks of America because the only thing that matters is me because I am the face of what america should be like, I have the best fashion sense, I'm rich. I'm Powerful and I can easily cripple someone with a few moves. I am not just the best in the world but I am the best in HISTORY." He said putting emphasis on history so eat your heart out CM Punk, Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan

the next generation||ADAM McILRATH

And Adam posts return... somewhat. There would be more today, that's the actual truth but I've been spending time doing other things. Things that relate to FWA. Things that will blow this company wide open. The company will become... 20% cooler. If you don't know what that mean, you will soon enough. Anyways, Adam was currently taking a break backstage having finished the final training session of the day. He had yet to see Heat and was kind of interested as to how the two would come together as a dynamic. He also wondered how Burchill and Gospel would work because they had aparently teamed in the past. Things weren't looking good for Robert and Adam. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an orange blinking pop-up to take care of.

Robert Heat

Eric seemed to enjoy his last little quip, but Robert was in no mood. "I must have hit you too hard, you've gone full on delusional. You think that after a cup of coffee in FWA, you're the best around? You think nothing's gonna keep ya down? Well, I've got a newsflash for you, 'Handsome' Eric. That title, when everything is settled, is going to be around the waist of a real fighter. It's gonna be around the waist of Jimmy Dice, a man who isn't totally obsessed with himself. And I can only hope he knocks you out too. That the way the whole world can once again see you fall to the canvas, that face of yours a bigger mess than it is now." Robert now took a step closer to Eric. "As for Gabe, this past week was nothing. I'm not done with him yet, and he's not done with me. He'll give me hell for sure, I wouldn't have it any other way. But in the end, I'm going to finally knock him out. No questionable ending, no screwjobs. just him on the floor and my hand in the air. You should look forward to that match, Eric. Because If you somehow walk away with that title, you only have that same fate to look forward to. You on the ground, knocked out cold."

I sound like sexual chocolate | Gabriel Gospel

Damn formatting a promo is a pain. Glad I don't have to format whole shows anymore. Damn it why are you so bad at formatting CAWs!? Anyway after his chat with Mike Gabriel is still around and right now he is going out for some food. Well he is already out he is just looking for somewhere to get some food. That place? No that wouldn't work it's too pricy and the foot has poor quality. That place has poor service. And that place over there usually has kids in it... Gabriel hates kids. He really hates kids. If he babysat he'd probably end up drowning the bastards. Ah this place will do then. And he doesn't even think they have any Indian's working the kitchens. That's perfect.

He ignored the Masturbate comment and scoffed "I could care less what he thinks of America because the only thing that matters is me because I am the face of what america should be like, I have the best fashion sense, I'm rich. I'm Powerful and I can easily cripple someone with a few moves. I am not just the best in the world but I am the best in HISTORY." He said putting emphasis on history so eat your heart out CM Punk, Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan

Marcus: "You COULD care less?, So you do care a little bit then? Because you COULD care less?

Prey Tell Falcone, if you are the best in HISTORY, why don't you win matches? ... If fact, you're right. You are the best in the World. You are the best in history. You're the best at being a terrible Wrestler that cannot win matches, that's something no one can take away from you."

ShawnHunter1c_zpsb50635ca.png

The more and more this conversation ensued, the more annoying Daniel Bryan's voice became, as well as his overall presence, which brought upon a angered look to be expressed upon the FWA Champion's bearded visage as he offered up a response to Bryan. "I've beaten Dynamite as well, Bryan, which is something that you obviously seem to have forgotten. But, enough of the past; that's all over with - it should stay dead. I live for the present, and right now I'm this company's World Champion; good for me, bad for everyone else who's making claims and empty promises to themselves by saying that they'll be taking the strap from around my waist. Nuh-uh; not gonna happen. My win next Sunday at Health Crisis will make-up for this past week, and maybe or maybe not you'll take me serious."

The Fallen Angel | Christopher Daniels

After his rp'er finished completing some caws of the man he rp's as, time for a little Daniels update. The Fallen Angel is backstage, looking for anybody to engage in conversation with, anyone, anyone at all. He doesn't like to keep to himself, likes some interaction in his days. That's all he was looking for. The Fallen Angel would wander various corridors, however all he would run into were peasants, meaning arena workers. Needs someone of high class to engage in conversation with, not some troglodyte. A man, or woman, that can entertain him for the next few minutes. Anyone at all.

TBC Anybody?

Well now, this is getting interesting. Handsome Eric shrugs it off Heat's response and makes his reply, then Handsome Eric noticed that Robert Heat took a step closer, he backs away "Get away from me, I don't want you near me, you will probably just do another cowardly attack on me who does not seek fighting backstage, because is what you would do" Handsome Eric then replies to the other content that came from Heat's mouth "Actually, it is those two Revelations that have hit you hard, and even after all those, it seems that you didn't get the right message. I am perfectly sane, you however you can't say the same. And no Robert Heat, the title doesn't go around here who is more open about their primal fighting skills, it goes to the one who is simply better, and that person is me, because I am above everything. I am not obsessed with myself, I am just know that my greatness is infinite! Plus I am not losing, I can't lose this time, I have every possible preparation possible. My game plan is worked out and not even the Gods who run this company can delay destiny anymore. My destiny is me becoming a world champion for a second time at the night of Health Crisis." So now Handsome Eric gets on the topic of Gospel, oh dear "Ah yes, that cowardly attack was nothing? I get it, you are now more open about it since I exposed the truth. I expect you to get a steelchair in the middle of the tag team match tomorrow and try to maim Gospel with it. That says quite a bit about you doesn't it? After Gospel finishes with you I need not worry about you running lose in the main event scene trying to maim people in the name of petty vengeance And yes, I will look forward to your match, you have 0% chance of winning I know." Handsome Eric then pauses and then counties, starting slowly then picking up "Although truly, I hope you still continue on with your barbaric contest for dominance, so that none of you are in the title picture. You two are useful to my endeavor like that, and I must thank you Robert Heat, for paving a way for me win the world title" Handsome Eric then laughs out loud. Yep.

m7nlc.jpg

"I still won't take you seriously." As simple as that, and to the point. Daniel stood there with his jaw open wide now, obviously as a way to mock Shawn further'. "You see, Shawn; I live in the present. And credit where credit's due... You ARE the FWA Champion. BUT! but, but,but... the present holds something much more important than that, and that is the presence of me in this promotion now. The time you won it, the way you won it, the competitors you beat to win it... that is what is in the past. And quite frankly, the bigger picture here is my arrival, not the fact that you are holding this title because of your past lucky strokes. You're right - I might take you seriously, and I might not. But by now, you should be knowing that I take no one seriously till they can silence me up." Daniel then took a few steps back, finally settling himself on the comfortable couch behind him, wrapping his right leg around the left and yawning disrespectfully while looking casually at Hunter. Oh, the trolling mocking never gets old

Marcus was turned on by Morgan (in more than one way) yes buy who came out better from that? Who's retired/dead? Well he's not dead as he reportedly was in a barber shop quartet but he's still retired. Marcus may join him soon. If so they can reminis about the good ole days.

c9VhhU9.png

Fun fact: Jalen once sold a pregnant bitch crack. Your Global Champion, Carter III, is at the arena looking for something to do or maybe one of FWAs' women to poke on. He was bored to say the least. The last person he talked to was his Health Crisis, opponent, Shaun Danielson. Those two would fight in a no DQ match which is perfect for Carter, that's the match he wants, it's his match. Danielson isn't going to have any idea what's going to hit him. If there's one guy that can get hardcore here in FWA, it's Carter III. He grew up watching guys like New Jack, that's the style he always wanted to wrestle. Not to be great technically, but to almost kill his opponent in the ring. That may be just what happens at Health Crisis.

TBC?

Jeff Hardy:Accept the power of the crow inside of you.

Out from the shadows was the mysterious enigma Jeff Hardy who was watching the Global Champ walk backstage for a min until he popped out in front of him.

"Well well Mr. Carter. Looks like we finally get a chance to meet huh?"

34j9opy.jpg

Spartacus. Modern Day Gladiator

After spending the day searching aimlessly for Shaun Daniels, Spartacus grows tired and decides to venture outside of the arena (perhaps to his home, as he hadn't been there once since joining FWA). Whilst walking toward his new new horse and chariot motorbike, Spartacus begins to sing a single verse from a gladiator song over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VCTg1URxko

Robert Heat

Robert was now ready to fight, but held himself back. Don't give him the satisfaction. "If you were as good as you say you are, you'd be champ right now. But you're not, you couldn't get past me at Overblow, and you won't get past Dice at Health Crisis. You'll whine and moan about how you're the best and you should be champ, but you'll have to look at yourself in the mirror and know the truth. You can't get it done. You simply can't do it. All that bravado and all that ego will only lead you to disappointment. I don't puff out my chest and say I'm the best, I'm honest with myself. I know I've had my ass kicked a few times, but I've returned the favor. I'm no barbarian for this, I just know who I truly am. I'm a fighter. It's what I do. I can't change that no matter what people like you or Gospel say. You all think you are above me, but you seem to forget that this whole business is about fighting. All your talk means nothing once you get in the ring. And come Health Crisis, you'll be in for a real fight. Are you a real fighter, Eric? I guess we'll see your true colors come May 5th."

c9VhhU9.png

Carter would look confused by the man that popped out of no where. Can't stand these type of people. "Yeah, whatchu' need? I ain't got no pen on me bruh, I can't sign your poster, beat it." Probably just another creepy fan trying to get an autograph from the Global Champion, no surprise there really. Being a Champion, you get that all the time, just walking down the street even, always have people wanting you to sign things, books, pictures, programs, anything, you name it. It's fun the first few times but gets annoying quickly.

Morgan turned Marcus on | Prestigious

Who knows when I'll have gotten one of these posts done though with how slow I'm posting because of Fifa. The Fifa Boys are going for some cup action! So Prestigious are in the lounge once again now that their work in the gym is over. It would have taken them a lot longer but luckily Aaron did a montage which really sped things along for the two of them. So now they're all cleaned up and no longer sweaty and just watching TV. Well Smiley is mainly on his laptop looking up LLF and also Team Victory to try and find a way to get through first the former and then the latter, while Aaron is eating sweets and watching cars explode and shoot outs and people making that weird scream tons of movies have. This is the best romantic comedy ever.

"No no Mr. Carter you've got the wrong idea..... I maybe many things,but I'm not a fan. See I'm your grim reaper."

Jeff would slowly walk around Jalen observing his polluted structure wondering what type of high he's on today.

c9VhhU9.png

"Bruh, I ain't got time for this shit. You need to get out of my way right now." Carter wasn't amused, pushing Hardy to the side, walking away. Partially so Carter could leave, and partially so his rp'er could take a nap. Either way, Jalen has more important things to worry about than some TNA reject who may be a bigger druggy than he was. Hardy can convince himself that he's a contender for Carters' title but reality is, he's not even on Carters' radar.

Dang it, people in skype are distracting me. Blame one certain person who will remain nameless for now. So anyways, Handsome Eric does listen to Heats words, then he replies "OverBlow?" Handsome Eric utters in front of Heat, he then chuckles "I know all about that, but Over Blow was merely a setback!" Oooh, there was the magic word again right there, Eric does like using that word "Do you really think that one defeat from many days ago will keep me from winning the title this time? No, I won't any mistake this time, I will prevail in the end on that night and be the new FWA World Champion. This time, I will be in control and I will not let them succeed while I draw breath!" Handsome Eric then looks at his very expensive Rolex watch to see what time it is, and it's getting time for lunch, and Eric doesn't want to miss it this time, so he will reply to the rest of Heat's words then leave "Don't worry Robert Heat, I know might be very hard for you, but have patience. At the night of Health Crisis, you can see what grand strategy and brilliant tactics I use to take the world title for myself all in good time my friend. So yes, you will be seeing it, have a little patience and believe in me and you will have what you want and you won't be disappointed" Handsome Eric then winks to Robert Heat. "Now, if you don't mind Robert Heat, I will be taking my leave. Fare well, I will be honouring you will my presence sooner or later, and I thinks it's in a hospital bed for you." Handsome Eric then chuckled then proceeded on wards backstage. Eric needs lunch right now.

Jeff would let out a little laugh as Jalen walked off.

"Sooner or later Jalen you'll have to confront your problems. Whether it's facing me,dealing with the devil,or death.... Don't be afraid to accept the crow. Hopefully if we face each other,you won't be drugged out of your mind. But who am I to judge right? I shouldn't be such a hypocrite."

Jeff would walk the opposite way heading back into the darkness as his crow mate flew in landing on his shoulder.

* Don't worry Jeff.... His time will come.*

29xumie.jpg

The one on the right.

RING NAME: "RockStar" Owen Young.

DATE OF BIRTH (Age): February 1st 1992

HOMETOWN: Las Vegas

DISPOSITION: Face

HEIGHT: 5'3

WEIGHT: 199 lb's

FINISHER(s): A Lionsault and a Diving leg drop

SIGNATURE(s): A flying clothesline and a leg drop.

BASIC/REGULAR MOVES: Rest holds, hurricanranas, dropkicks, back kicks, enzugiris, back hand chops and slaps.

ENTRANCE THEME: "Just Like Tiger Woods" by Steel Panther.

SHORT BIO: A young, flash, care free up and coming wrestler/rock star. In his eyes he is every man's dream and every woman's nightmare, and is also the self proclaimed smallest non-midget wrestler in the world.

YOUR NAME: Kurtis

Second best | Gabriel Gospel

So Gabriel Gospel has come back to the arena which has been busy today. Hey he even saw Mike, luckily he didn't see Robert though or those numbers may have had to be used to hold the two of them apart. Well Gabriel is back anyway, without much to do. In twenty four hours time Gospel and Heat will probably be in the ring once again and Gabriel will be able to deliver yet another punishment beating to the wannabee boxer punk. But that is tomorrow so for now Gabriel is just going to go for a walk around the arena to see if he can find anything to do to pass the time. The answer is no, he can't. But he might as well go for a look.

Archived