FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

fvixea.jpg

Erika Leight | Riot Girl!

On this Tuesday morning, Erika was up bright and early. With a bright smile on her face, she walked out of the cafeteria eating a blueberry muffin and made her way through the hallway, saying hello to those her she passed by. Of course I had to mention a muffin after newLEGACYinc's latest video where they said muffin at least 100 times... Anyway, Erika Leight continued walking down the halls.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like those ones anymore | Gabriel Gospel

So let us do the run down. Teeth are clean. Hair is nice. Beard in check. Clothes on. Yep time to go. Gabriel grabs a phone and some money and stuffs his pockets full, time to head off to the arena and show his smug face off. Yes his face is very smug at the moment, his head is held up high and the look on his face is the kind you just want to punch. And that's the one he'll be showing off around the arena today. Gabriel leaves home and heads down to his car to set off. It's not a long trip to the arena but he likes to take the car. Screw global warming, he'd rather a few penguins get their homes melted than he gets stabbed in the street. He doesn't trust some of those shady areas.

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Dice was finally prepared, shame was that him driving in this condition would be unsafe. He had chosen to rely on a very risky prospect, one that would possibly still be in the land of nod for a few more hours now. The ever-elusive Coral. The British diva had been absent since Dice's arrival, and a few texts yesterday had secured a ride. He thought, anyway. She'd have to be here soon to pick Dice up, otherwise he'd have to call this appointment. She wasn't the most reliable prospect for this job either, which was scary. Very scary. sneaky post quote

Cody's Muffin! | Prestigious

So we've had a lot of Gabriel Gospel this morning because a certain somebody has wanted some love and post time, so let us switch to the fabulous team of Prestigious. Sadly Mr. Smiley didn't win last night despite a good and slightly dominating show. He looked good, using his powerful offensive to take down the two men but in the end he couldn't get the job done, falling to the numbers in the match. He's a bit sore after losing with Aaron Starr not really helping as Aaron Starr is really more focused on bragging about the fact that he won the other day. Aaron Starr is sensitive but he's also a bit insensitive and the duo are back in the halls with business going as usual. Aaron is being annoying and Smiley is there. Being annoyed.

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Britani Knight might be a bit of a pikey, but she's my pikey. She currently in ma' fave five, dawg! Ma' fave five! The Power 5 is going to be posted next page, by the way... Any shock decisions from the Michael Cole of FWA?... Maybe, just maybe. I'm also going to read the show from yesterday since I'm being a right lazy twat and I haven't yet. I read a few matches but nothing more than that, so I'll get on it. First, to obsess over Paige and cry at the fact she isn't in WWE yet, because all those camera angles would suit tumblr well.

The Man, The Myth, The Muffin | Gabriel Gospel

Do you know the Muffinman? If not it's me, please keep note of that. So Gabriel Gospel has now arrived in the arena having gone through his entire getting ready act earlier and what has he got on today? It's obvious really when you think about it, nothing. Yep he's got nothing, nothing to do what so ever so it means it is going to be yet another day of hanging around not doing anything. He really needs a hobby. Something to pass the time like stamp collecting or watching paint dry or tiddlywinks. What the hell is tiddlywinks anyway? No clue but the name is fun. Maybe too fun for Gabriel then. Paint drying it is. Or watching a Hunter promo.

PaulBurchill1_zps66522bc7.png

Sir Paul Burchill walks backstage, no real goal, no real purpose. He was a little be sick of watching Comedy Central all day and night, despite the fact that it has some of his favourite shows on. Scrubs, Two and a half men, Mike and Molly. Ironically, they were all American. This reminds Paul to promo on how diabolical the American Inbetweeners is. Anyway, they keep showing re-runs, and well Paul doesnt want to watch the same episode three times in a day. So he got up out of his locker room, closing the door behind him as he did so. His attire, was just casual. Tee and some Shorts. He was possibly going for a coffee. Paul wasn't really a morning person, but a kick up the arse is what was needed, and caffeine certainly packs a punch.

It had been a few days since Arika Suzuki had been seen in the FWA arena. She was a bit quiet since she lost to Sloane on Smash'N last friday night. What was going on with her? Why was she being so quiet? As for now Arika was in the gym early being more aggressive than usual in her training. It was obvious that she was taking her loss to Sloane more serious than anyone thought.

I have diagrams. Diagrams! | Gabriel Gospel

Go to do some revision and instead ended up trying to sort out Grifball arguments and disputes, posting on here and watching some Monday Night Raw. Revision will come soon, after this. Maybe, unless I end up doing something else. So until then let's meet up with Double G who has been lurking around the arena for quite some time now, without much going on. The only difference from when he usually does this is the egotistical aura he is letting off, that smug grin he has plastered on his face as he struts around with a sense of importance. Well he did beat the champion after all, that makes him pretty damn important. Like being Gabriel Gospel wasn't important enough.

It was the day after the Night before, and Paul Burchill was riding highly on a wave of momentum. Beating Jimmy Dice was the most pivotal victory for Paul Burchill so far in this company. Paul Burchill beating the number one contender may just solidify him higher on the card, instead of just being a 'midcard' to quote someone else. And, it didn't matter than Jimnmy Dice and Paul Burchill had an altercation last night - That did not matter in the slightest. Jimmy Dice wasn't one hundred percent? Paul Burchill wasn't one hundred percent either. Paul Burchill did not want to make excuses for himself in case he lost, but Paul had a sprained index finger on his right hand after an enthralling game of tiddlywinks. We were both injured Jimmy, you were just beaten by the better man. Paul was currently sitting at the in arena Dunkin Donuts. He would have preferred a Starbucks, but he did not fancy going on a walk just yet. There was nothing much to do today, so he may head to downtown, and get some shopping in. Nothing was decided just yet.

Hanson || The Love Muscle

It was a new day here in FWA and today was the day that the Power 5 was supposed to go up but Hanson wasn't exactly sure if it would go up because it hadn't been too long since the initial one had gone up. He knew he wouldn't be on there but it was always nice to hope, oh god, a little part of him felt like Marcus. Now arriving at the arena Hanson would head to his locker room, he hadn't long gotten out of bed and had some breakfast so he didn't want to do anything that would risk throwing that breakfast back up because so far his morning has been going great

Size matters | Prestigious

And yet the big guy called Mr. Smiley lost. Shame on you Smiles, shame on you. So Aaron and Smiles are back in the halls and Aaron Starr is now trying to be more reassuring to the big guy on the result last night. There there you looked really good in your match last night, you were kicking all their asses and looking really good. But still... unlike me... you lost sucka! You got a loss son, you got a loss son. You ain't got nothing on Superstar Double R. Okay that didn't last long, we're back to more bragging then. Smiley just rolls his eyes, yeah he was expecting this.

Paul Burchill had just finished his coffee. On the flat screen television that was on the wall of the in-arena Dunkin Donuts was ESPN, but it was the European Version. Bayern Munch have signed Mario Gotze for 32 million? That is a bargain, and with Guardiola and Gotze, Bayern Munich will be unstoppable next season. That is irrelevent to Paul, but he did take a keen interest in Football/Soccer, Paul pulled his phone out of his pocket, and he checked the weater on his weather app. That's how cool Paul Burchill is. So the weather was going to be hot and dry. Geez, you'd think Las Vegas was in the middle of a desert or something. He then looked back at the TV, seeing the trailer for 21 and over. Paul Burchill is not sure how he feels about this to be honest. It may be a film that he pirates. HAHAHA PIRATE. I'm so punny ¬_¬

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Coral and her bloody priorities... what kind of person would leave Jimmy hanging for the chance at five minutes extra sleep?... It's not nice. Jimmy had made it from the top of the hotel room to the street, only to be blown off. Now he faced the monumental task of getting back to his room and sorting the appointment out with his doctor. For God sake Coral, you had one job. She had texted him and apologised, but Jimmy wasn't feeling so forgiving in his position. He was in a pain like no other, and needed to see a doctor soon.

So Hanson's breakfast had now settled in his stomach so now he could actual do something and wouldn't have to worry about throwing up. So what was he going to do? Hit the gym? Maybe watch some television? Nah, none of that. He was going to take a trip through the halls of the arena, he was still happy about his victory over Kaz last night so he was in a good mood today so he decided to try and share that good mood with some other people in the arena. Leaving his locker room he would head out into the hallways where he had no doubt he would run into someone interesting to talk to.

tbc?

Post why do you hate me? | Gabriel Gospel

No I don't mean post as in this kind of post I mean as in the post in Fifa. It likes to deny it. Damn it I should have had the win. So Gabriel Gospel has not been having any kind of Fifa fun and has instead been doing nothing. Yes while others may enjoy themselves with cheap puns and meeting up with girls The Messiah has just been lurking around in a bid to create some classic 2008 style walking around, with more filler wrapped around to give a nice coating. So basically Gabriel Gospel is walking around backstage, saying his good days to the workers as Gospel is a happy Gospel, The Messiah having a big win under his belt, in a good enough mood to at least put up with those less worthy than him. So others then.

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Don't cha wish your camel was grey, like mine?... Don't cha wish your camel was a freak, like mine?... Don't chaaaaa..... I've finished reading the show and playing FIFA then finishing the show and it's quite good. Both things. FIFA was quite good because I'm just so damn dominant and the show was good because the temporary creative team > normal creative team. I don't think many would argue that, to be honest. We get stuff done, in thirty minutes of less. It's like a ready-meal. Power 5 next page, holla holla.

So Hanson's breakfast had now settled in his stomach so now he could actual do something and wouldn't have to worry about throwing up. So what was he going to do? Hit the gym? Maybe watch some television? Nah, none of that. He was going to take a trip through the halls of the arena, he was still happy about his victory over Kaz last night so he was in a good mood today so he decided to try and share that good mood with some other people in the arena. Leaving his locker room he would head out into the hallways where he had no doubt he would run into someone interesting to talk to.

tbc?

Sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the tiiiiiiiiiide rooooll awaaaaaaay, followed by whistling as the song was nearing its end, Mike had his earphones in as he sat back and enjoyed the tunes that played one after the other. Luckily the device was charged to it's brim to avoid any sudden stops, but Mike eventually did pause the song. Why? Because the sight of another familiar face roaming the halls of FWA. Trem- I mean James Hanson. Mike nodded his head towards the man built like a brick sh#t house.

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes

I see James...where's the peach?

...that means hi, Mike is just abit sugar rushed is all.

As he walked Hanson saw a man he recognised back from his days in MCW, that man was none other than the Man with a Mouth, Michael Stokes. Now he knew here in FWA Mike wasn't an in-ring competitor which surprised him because he knows that Mike had what it takes to go and win the world title. Then Mike opened his mouth and Hanson started to worry about if Michael had been smoking some stuff. "The peach? What the hell? Anyway, long time no see Mike." The two hadn't really spoke that much in MCW but now that seemed like it was going to change, maybe Hanson would be able to get some tips out of Mike on how to get further here in FWA.

F.W.A

POWER 5 - WEEK 2

----------------------

-------------------------- -1- --------------------------

PowerFiveWeekTwoBurchill_zps0a14fd6b.png

--------------------------- 2 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekTwoGospel_zps42f9a9e6.png

--------------------------- 3 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekTwoSloane_zps80cf7cea.png

--------------------------- 4 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekTwoVictory_zps77b35ecb.png

--------------------------- 5 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekTwoHansonB_zps0ae61b02.png

---------------------------------------------------------

The rankings, this week, were so hard to determine following a few good streaks for three different superstars. It came down to Burchill and Gospel for the top two spots, with Sloane definitely rounding off the top three. Deciding between the top two was difficult, with many arguing that Gospel should've gone over Burchill for the victory over the FWA Champion, however I believe the Burchill promos just mean Kyle edges it to the top spot this week. As for the fourth and fifth spots, I felt Team Victory were owed a space, following Gareth's triple threat victory and their promo, whilst Hanson grabbed a shot over Spartacus because of the opening promo by Hanson, and the greater amount of posts from Josh.

Congratulations to all who got in, hope these picks are agreed with.

- Chad.

Ericgod_zpse6bbe88a.png

Quick post before I go off somewhere. Anyways, Handsome Eric's and Dean Osbert's days have began again in the night, much like the FWA will when Handsome Eric becomes a world champion for the second time at the night of Health Crisis. So anyways, the two woke, the two had breakfast, which Handsome Eric was in a good mood to fix. Wasn't as good as Dean's cooking but ok. So they eat. Dean Osbert still wearing a neckbrace through all of this while yeah, while Handsome Eric feeling pretty great. They both eat breakfast on the comfortable sofa while watching the huge surface mounted television screen. Nothing good in the morning yet, there are usually paid programming extended commericals around this time on a lot of the channels. So yeah. They suppose there is a decent movie on the FX Channel though, better the nothing. Yeah, they still have no lives.

Standing up from his seat, Mike dusted his jacket of crumbs that remained from a muffin he ate earlier. Mike placed the MP3 player into his pocket as he tugged tightly on the earphone cord, pulling the right earphone from his ear, it didn't half give a battle though, as Mike kept hidden the pain of the earphone almost ripping his ear from his head.

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
Too long James, hows it been going for ya' lately? I haven't seen you since Detroit.

Hanson would look down at Mike as he stood up from his seat, to be fair Hanson looked down on pretty much everyone here in FWA but that wasn't the point. "Yeah man, it's been a long time since Detroit. Last thing I remember from when I was in MCW was you taking on Gospel for the world title, what happened with that? And it hasn't been going to bad here, won my first match last night against Kaz so I'm off to a good start and hope I can keep it going." Hanson would straighten up his tie as he spoke, that's right, Hanson was dressed in a suit.

Hold this for me | Gabriel Gospel

Well at least he wasn't under a chick this time. Gabriel Gospel managed to secure Number 2 in the Power 5 this week, only falling below his fellow Brit Paul Burchill who knocked off Jimmy Dice. Of course Gabriel picking up a win over the champion himself is bigger but maybe it's simply that that result was expected and that's why Gabriel only came in second. Still at least someone with breasts wasn't above him or some random chump like Jimmy Dice or Robert Heat. All is good in Camp Gospel, still on the high of a championship win. Guess that we all know who will be challenging and winning the gold in the next PPV. Now the next one, I mean the next next one. The one after the next one, but still the next one. You know what I mean, Gospel will be champion very soon. Deal with it.

Marcus||Boltonian

So the Show has come and gone and as Marcus thought he wasn't a poision pick choice. Ah well, he still had a few words for Mr Kaz and Mr Daniels. Mainly Daniels. Marcus' words were more than true and coupled with the loss to Hanson it seemed to slightly piss off Kaz. Although slightly is an understatement. Marcus was right, without Daniels, Kaz is worthless and he pretty much said it himself by saying he would walk out of the Company should Marcus win in two weeks. Good stuff Kaz, there's not the chance you can leave before that?, Maybe 13 days before the show?

Archived