FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

HandsomeEric1_zpsbd5f39c5.png

Oooo, so Handsome Eric has the chance to pick Shawn Hunter's opponent for Monday's Show, how delightful is that? Handsome Eric can already think of a list of names to face him already, but he will make his decision with care and treat it like it has weight. Will Handsome Eric book some random idiot to be squashed to Hunter for his amusement? or will Handsome Eric chose someone who he feels can best Hunter in a one-on-one match? You want to find out right now? Too bad, watch the show and find out. But Jimmy Dice is choosing Handsome Eric's opponent. Handsome Eric is so scared, hopefully it's not someone all big and bad who would crush Eric in a second or so. Oh wait! It doesn't matter at all because Eric isn't going to be competing anyways! So yeah. Handsome Eric doesn't have anything to worry about on Monday, so Eric will be able to rest easy. So right now Handsome Eric has read as much of the book as he wanted to, so he closes it and carries it with him around the locker room. The hero of this epic will be wondering the halls reflecting on various things, maybe he will see the error of his ways? Nah not really. He is just doing it because he is tired of reading at the moment.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ShawnHunter1c_zpsb50635ca.png

With the much-anticipated match card finally situated, Shawn Hunter would briefly take a glance at the printed paper on the bulletin board located in the middle of the hallway. In bold print, Shawn Hunter's name was placed in the main event slot, competing against someone who has yet to be identified. Though he wasn't in favor of the pick your poison concept, it provided a lot of interest. To say the very least, Shawn Hunter is now eager for tomorrow night. Somewhat pleased with what's to be expected from tomorrow's show, the FWA Champion walks away as he ponders on who could prove to be a formidable opponent for Jimmy Dice on Electrification tomorrow.

zk1lyx.jpg

Spartacus. If I can Spartacus...And you can Spartacus...WE ALL CAN SPARTACUS!

Upon entering the arena, the first thing that Spartacus notices is a large white board. On the white board he notices some large text on the top reading MATCH CARD. Underneath a wide variety of different names can be seen at one side, with a text reading VS. in the middle, and another list of names on the other side. Spartacus, being the clever man that he is quickly gatherers that this must be a list of who is facing who. He then notices his name at the top of the list. The opening contest? That is where the commoners battle! he thinks to himself, although also very grateful that he gets to hone his skills mere days after signing the contract. In the days of the arena a man would have to wait months, or even years before getting this golden opportunity.

Spartacus then gently whispers the name of the man whom he is up against this day. "Jeff Hardy", he whispers. "If memory serves correctly, you were once a man of the people. Maybe once upon a time I could of called you brother, but not anymore....One of us dies tomorrow...Pray to your gods that it is not you!

OT: If Jeff Hardy, or anyone else for that matter would like to pop up from behind as Spartacus is talking to himself, you're more than welcome to do so. If not he shall yell his name numerous times.

The Future | Frankie Kazarian

No more games Marcus, from Kazarian or Christopher Daniels. Think about what you've gotten yourself into. Look back and reminisce, on your pitiful life, and your miserable career as a professional wrestler. Realize that what you have, will vanish in just a matter of days. You're time is ticking away, the countdown has begun. The end of you, the rebirth of The Fallen Angel, and the Future, of Frankie Kazarian. Bad Influence is still strong, but with a new attitude, they're not taking the same bullshit that they have been for weeks. All that's over. This week you'll see with James Hanson. Feel bad for Hanson, that he has to step in the ring with The Future Frankie Kazarian. Your days are numbered Marcus. Watch your back.

Oh, so Handsome Eric will not be competing tomorrow night on Electrification? Shawn Hunter wonders why; possibly because he's afraid that he'll have to add another tally in the loss column, not to mention the fact that he's still shaken over what transpired on Smash!n' when Shawn Hunter, with no absence of malice, dropped Dean Osbert on top of his head, directly onto the steel steps, which was all preceded by giving him the proverbial crimson mask. Typical.

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Well well well. Dice had been hit with the news that his opponent tomorrow was still a mystery. That's right. A complete mystery. That's what Dice had found out. Hunter was now picking his opponent, and that put Dice on alert. The man was a cruel personality, and the pick would be designed to hurt Dice. With the PPV closing in, the idea was now to get a bigger advantage over all of your opponents, and Dice had to pick to do the same. He was picking for Eric, so it would have to be one that hurt him.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus' days very well may be numbered Daniels but really, aren't everyones?, FWA wont be around forever and neither will the Wrestlers in it. We all have to retre sometime. Marcus is just being facetious however, he knows exactly what Daniels was on about there - well he doesn't as he can't read minds, but you get the point - and Marcus will of course be trying his hardest to not allow that. If it ends up that Marcus loses?, Well on to the next adventure.

KaarinaHeader_zps213f60d1.png

Time for a Kaarina post, since I haven't made one in a while. Anyways, Kaarina has gotten news that she is facing the current Women's champion Sloan in a none title match on Friday's show. Kaarina will have to bring her a-game for that match, as she does know that Sloane is not someone to be taken lightly by any means. So yeah, Kaarina will be training and preping for her match, after all, the Finnish Musclewoman aims to impress Sloane, the other divas, and management itself.

Mike was busy handling top secret stuff, how secret, the warehouse at the end of indiana Jones secret. That's how secret. They threatened to kill me just for wanting to update you on his whereabouts. What was he doing, trying to defuse a bomb with nothing more than a biro and an elastic band....tricky stuff. But not tricky enough! Haha!...just an update, Mike has defused the bomb. You can all go on about your lives none the wiser of the heroic act that took place today.

HandsomeEric1_zpsbd5f39c5.png

Actually, if you no-show a match, does it count as a loss anyways? Eric is pretty sure sure it does, but does it matter to him in the least? If you answered no to that question, then you are right on the money. That is because Handsome Eric is above mere win-loss records, who cares about how many matches you won? What only matters if you can win the right matches, which Eric is going to do. That right match will be Eric's pay per view match at Health Crisis against the lesser wrestlers Jimmy Dice and Shawn Hunter. So yes, the Hour of Handsome will happen that day and no matter what happens before or during it, Hansome Eric will prevail in the ending. That will close a chapter in Handsome Eric's epic. It will be a tale that will be told through out the ages. And the wrestling industry will be lead to a brighter future, not just for the company, but yes, the entire industry. Handsome Eric is that good. Handsome Eric is born to win. That is what it means to be a member of McKnight family, and he will win on the day of the pay per view. Handsome Eric will now be eating a sandwich which mustered the will power to make on his own. Regluar bread, sandwich ham, mustard, tomato and cheese. Plus Handsome Eric liked it.

The matchcard for tomorrow's Electrification event has been revealed and it looks like Sean Davis will have the night off as a result of his match on Friday's Smash!n broadcast. On one side, having most of the week to rest and train might sound like a great thing to happen for a prospect like him but, on the other side, Sean's name wasn't anywhere on the matchcard and that puts a wrench on his plans of keeping himself active in FWA events. Then again, there are some details of Electrification's matchcard that caught his eyes. During the course of the broadcast, there will be some "Pick your poison" matches with the men scheduled to fight for the FWA title at the next PPV and their opponents for Monday are yet to be revealed. That gives Sean a glimmer of hope as there's the chance that he might actually make it to Electrification after all. It's not a big chance, especially considering that he's still struggling to make a name for himself in the company and that neither man in those matches know him well enough to even consider him to fill the void of the mystery opponent in them but, hey, a chance is a chance. The worse it could happen to him is not being picked as a mystery opponent for any of the matches and, even then, he'll still have decent record under his name if he's left out. It's a relatively good place to be in for Sean Davis but now it's a thing or whether he can make it higher on the rankings or not.

JIMMYDICE ~ PLAZAPUNK

Jimmy Dice thanks Mike telepathically, as today would not have been an ideal day to blow up... For example, tomorrow morning Dice had all the ingredients for a bacon ciabatta and not being able to make that happen... well.. things would've gotten messy. For now, Dice simple stood around inside the arena, not really doing much at all. He planned to get for some lunch later, but for now he'd hang around and watch the world go by. He'd also contemplate which opponent he'd receive..

Keep Calm and Worship Me | Gabriel Gospel

So I'm being useless because my eyes are hurting and looking at the bright white screen of this site is slightly killing my eyes. Anyway after finding out that he hasn't been booked for the next show, even if he could still make an appearance thanks to the multiple pick your poison matches. I mean Gabriel wouldn't actually be surprised if all three men tried to pick him to wrestle seeing as he is the biggest star that the company has but no I guess that can't happen. Well sure Gabriel would probably have a good chance of winning all three matches but he won't do it, there is nothing in it for him. Maybe he could do one if he felt it was worth his time, maybe being the key word. Did I say Gabriel was back home? No I meant to but I forgot. Anyway Gabriel is not back home and will be sleeping soon. Time to fit the pajamas on first.

header_zps777d391c.png

So the match card was posted and Shaun was not to be involved. A shame really but he wouldn't let it affect him. He'd been busy at the weekend and had not had chance to train so maybe it was for the best that he was left out. After Fridays gruelling match it would be nice to have a little rest from competing and he could focus on other things...like Carter. It was time to get some answers from the Global Champion who decided to attack Shaun after his match against Gabriel Gospel. A cowardly attack that had left Shaun in the middle of the ring holding his head in pain. The fans had taken a liking to Shaun and were showing him respect by applauding his efforts after the match with Gospel had come to an end. Unfortunately it seemed Carter had to ruin the moment. His ego was actually too big to let someone else on the roster have the spotlight for more than 20 seconds. He has the Global Championship yet feels that he still has to validate himself and force the fans to give him some kind of attention.

TeamVictory_zps2d07810b.png

Right after Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth did some training, the duo then decided that they should go to that one bar in Las Vegas again, so they can have a fine drink or two. Jerry Oliver was sad that he didn't get booked, he just wants to go out there and do what he does best, plus he will get bored so yeah. So anyways, Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth then head over to that one bar. Jerry Oliver will predicatively getting drunk off his ass and making an even bigger fool of himself as normal. Gareth will be doing nothing, after all someone has to drive right? Don't want to get a DUI or anything now we? So yeah. Gareth hoped though that Jerry doesn't try another flip while drunk, it didn't end well the first time he did it, and it won't end well a second time. So yeah. Gareth would instead be watching Oliver making an even bigger fool of himself, and babysit him if he needs to.

F.W.A

POWER 5

----------------------

Introducing the FWA Power 5!

This will be a segment that I will conduct every Tuesday, where I will evaluate superstar performances and promos to determine a top-five for the week. Superstars will not rank by card-placement, so anyone may be first in the list if performance is good. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the layout and graphics.

- Chad -

-------------------------- -1- --------------------------

PowerFiveWeekOneSloane_zps0ec10264.png

--------------------------- 2 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekOneDice_zps65cf10d7.png

--------------------------- 3 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekOneGospel_zps430d281e.png

--------------------------- 4 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekOneHunter_zps1246780e.png

--------------------------- 5 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekTwoBurchill_zps85f4a2c3.png

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe it! | Gabriel Gospel

Gospel is outraged! He was there, just about to snuggle into his bed for a goods night sleep when his phone started to buzz and vibrate and all that. Message time, FWA update, lame. It's never anything good, just some crappy email from management about the new cup holders or something. But this time it's some silly Top 5 for the week. Gospel didn't care until he noticed a few travesties on this list. For one thing, Gospel is only third. Yes, really, only third! And if they gave good reasons for the people above he could maybe accept that seeing how bad his quality of opponent has been, but what did he get instead? He got dropped under Jimmy Dice and a women. Really? Really!? Gabriel can't believe that, under a mediocre face and a chick who flashes her bust. Gabriel slams his phone down and storms off into the bathroom. He is not a happy bunny.

2m631pf.png

Oh, okay. Shawn Hunter, FWA's WORLD Champion, appears on FWA's Power Five List...at number four? That's a travesty. Not to mention the fact that the rankings is being topped by that BITCH Rita Ora Sloane? That's a travesty. Regardless, making FWA's Power Five is a great claim to make, given the amount of competition currently employed with the establishment. Currently, Shawn Hunter is in the gymnasium facility, practicing a few punches and Muay Thai kicks to a punching bag.

TBC: Anyone!

2m631pf.png

Oh, okay. Shawn Hunter, FWA's WORLD Champion, appears on FWA's Power Five List...at number four? That's a travesty. Not to mention the fact that the rankings is being topped by that BITCH Rita Ora Sloane? That's a travesty. Regardless, making FWA's Power Five is a great claim to make, given the amount of competition currently employed with the establishment. Currently, Shawn Hunter is in the gymnasium facility, practicing a few punches and Muay Thai kicks to a punching bag.

TBC: Anyone!

Marcus was also in the Facility and he saw Shawn Hunter in the corner of his eye when he was just finishing on the Treadmill.

Marcus: "Impressive MMA style moves Champ. Hopefully you use those to smash in the face of Eric. Which would then be followed by you being defeated by Dice."

Shawn Hunter's training would came to a halt, as the voice of Marcus could be heard from behind. Shawn would stop in mid-move, before turning around and facing Marcus with a look of displeasure. "Uhm, what? Who are you? Sorry, but your lack of relevance begs the questions, sir. Beat it."

Lazy | Prestigious

A combination of laziness and my eyes hurting and my heading being wrecked have made me poor this night but I can post one more time before I die because Mr. Smiley needs some air time. Know why? Because tomorrow night he has a match which is really no surprise. I mean last Friday they had half of the champs and the contenders fighting in a triple threat match so can anybody say they are surprised that now they're going to go down the line and do the other three? Nope, not really. So Mr. Smiley is looking forward to getting into the action after seeing the notice in the halls and right away he is getting a prep talk from Aaron Starr, telling Smiles he's got this and he doesn't have to worry and all the usual crap the that boy spouts. Like Mr. Smiley needs to hear any of that, he knows what to do. He's a veteran after all, not one of the man twenty year old kids around... Aaron.

OT: I added a pic base to Marcus with Chad doing that top five thing. Would be stupid if Marcus made it and he has no pic there or something.

Marcus knows Hunter knows who Marcus is, he's clearly saying he doesn't to get under the skin of Marcus.

Marcus: "Irelevant you say? Beg my indulgence for a moment, what makes me irevelvant? Sure I'm not World Champion but I'm a lot more relevant than a lot of the other Wrestlers signed to this Company."

There can only be one that spreads the Gospel... | Christopher Daniels

The Fallen Angel has made his way to the arena to see the match card for this week, and as expected, no he's not. Unless he's chosen to be someones mystery opponent, which he doubts. Looks like Marcus isn't booked for competition either. Of course Frankie draws the short straw again and is forced to compete against some troglodyte known as James Hanson, who'd rather talk about his love muscle than wrestle. Kaz shouldn't take the treatment he's getting in this company. But that's just Daniels' opinion. Yesterday, on FWA.com, you all saw the rebirth of The Fallen Angel. There's a new look, the bell bottoms are gone, no more appletinis, no more scarves, no more witty jokes, just the real Christopher Daniels. He doesn't need to be a puppet on a string to the crowd any more. At Health Crisis, Marcus, this is going to be the most grueling, punishing match you've ever stepped in to. Not only is Daniels going to make it so you can't walk out of Health Crisis, he's going to make sure you won't ever walk away, his goal is simple. Climb the ladder, but wouldn't it be better if he broke your neck in the process? Nothings better than hearing your bones snap under Daniels' hands, you're leaving Health Crisis on a stretcher, unable to move, and struggling to breathe. You're going to wish you were dead, it would be a lot less painful. The countdown has begun Marcus.

"Marcus, you've ALWAYS been irrelevant. From the beginning of your career to now - you still lack relevancy...and no, it's not because you don't have what I do have. With or without a championship belt, you're still irrelevant - in my eyes, at least. This isn't me speaking out of arrogance or cockiness; this is me speaking on what I believe is one-hundred percent truth." Shawn takes a momentary pause in order to adjust the training gloves on his hands. As he does so, Shawn laughs whilst continuing. "You may be signed to this company now, Marcus. But after May fifth? It's adios." Shawn mocks Marcus by waving his hand "bye", obviously referring to his match against Christopher Daniels next month at Health Crisis - a match in which the loser has his contract with FWA terminated.

Marcus: "Opinion isn't truth Mr Hunter. As for the Adios on May 5th comments, you really think I will lose to Christopher Daniels?, Daniels said he was equivilent to Kaz and I've beaten Kaz three times. First time, I wasn't prepared for him as I was suppose to be facing Daniels, second time I was injured and still beat him. Third, he barely put up a fight. If he's the same, it'll be easy. Especially since he hasn't even fought here, he'll have massive ring rust and he's probably not going to fight anyway. Sure it'll probably end up two versus one with it being no DQ but that'll just give me more to aim the Ladder at. Speaking of which, Triple Threats are no DQ, you gonna smash the faces of Dice and Eric in with Chairs and Shit?"

Archived