FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Science fiction | Gabriel Gospel

Goob has finished his meal and let me just tell you, the fish had just the correct level of crunch to it's texture while the middle was still juicy and the sauce complimented the flavor so well without overpowering it. And the side dish went with the main meal so well. What the hell am I talking about? It was food and it was nice, worth the money that Gabriel was paying, that's all that matters. Well now he has paid and all that he has a decision to make, should he go to the arena of just go home. He has had quite the nice chat with Handsome Eric today, chatting about things such as the World Title scene, Robert Heat and the chump that Gospel will beat tomorrow but he doubts if he goes back he will get another pleasant chat like that and instead will probably get annoyed by cretins ranting about stuff, stinking up the place. So home it is then. Time to bring a day of arena roaming to an end for one brave Messiah.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff Hardy:Accept the power of the crow inside of you.

No more heels :o

With a sudden change in the company but not to his/former WCW now under TNA contract wrestler/movie character gimmick, the mysterious one himself Jeff Hardy entered the arena with his bag on his shoulder and his trench coat around his arm making his way down to his lockeroom He wondered how everyone else on the roster would accept the change made by the owner of the promotion... Well not really because if he worried about the rest of the roster's plans,then he'll be left in the dust. Oh well Jeff made it to his undisclosed lockeroom and decide to put on his coat before starting his daily snooping around from above.......

Spartacus-Vengeance-Top-10-TV-300x199_zp

RING NAME: Spartacus

DATE OF BIRTH (Age): April 1st 1989

HOMETOWN: The Colosseum (if this counts as where the wrestler is billed from)

DISPOSITION: Face

HEIGHT: 6'1

WEIGHT: 220 lbs

FINISHER(s): The Tombstone Piledriver (with a thumbs down motion whilst hes holding the guy in place) and a Superkick

SIGNATURE(s): A flying knee, a Sparta kick and a firemans carry

BASIC/REGULAR MOVES: Different variations of the dropkick, suplex's, elbow drops, punch variations, back hand chops, rest holds and shoulder tackles.

ENTRANCE THEME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkvqNuBjKE

SHORT BIO: A delusional baby face who truly believes he is the historical hero of ancient Rome, Spartacus. Fun loving, loud, loyal and brave, Kurtis Young is looking to both become a star in the wrestling industry, and abolish slavery at the same time.

YOUR NAME: Kurtis

IPSE I AM SORRY, DOES THIS MEAN I'M BANNED FOREVER?

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
The New Face of FWA

No more heels? Well everyone knows that Bad Influence is every ladies favorite pairs of heels so there's no need for any more. Who else would Daniels beat after he's done with Marquise if they didn't start hiring some fan favorites, some guys that do it for honor? I mean sure, Daniels can beat anyone on the FWA roster, sure, besides Kaz, and if that match were to ever take place, it would be an hour long draw and that would just get messy. Point is, Daniels is the best damn pro-wrestler in the biz-i-ness, yeah I used three syllables, biz-i-ness, because he's three syllables of great. When those hips sway, it makes all the ladies' day and the ladies day will be made tomorrow as Daniels is expecting to speak to the FWA audience at Smash!N' tomorrow having to do with his future with Marcus after the challenge was issued on Electricfication Monday. Being the coward that he is, Marquise probably won't accept Daniels' challenge, seeing as how Marquise is used to taking the easy way out of things. Who would be stupid enough to put their career on the line against a ring general like CD, Christopher Daniels? I'll tell you her, Mr. Marquise Michael Monroe, that's who, the same man that if he is stupid enough to accept, will be out of a job pretty soon.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus is use to taking the easy way out of things?, Are you serious?, Marcus wouldn't have forced a match against Kaz when injured if that were true. Are you aware of Marcus' past Career?, He's never taken the easy way out. When he was MCW Tag Champions, he pretty much - by choice - defended the Titles every week. Is that taking the easy way out? As for an hour long draw between Kaz and Daniels, no thanks, that'd be a way to keep fans away and FWA definately do not want that.

OT: Kind, thank you <3.

SPARTACUS. THE BRINGER OF RAIN, THE CHAMPION OF CAPUA!

Here we are. April 18th, 2013, a day young Kurtis never thought he'd ever see, someone has signed him! Now as you may of gathered from the above, Kurtis has never been signed to a wrestling promotion, EVER (nor has he ever had a proper job, or done anything since leaving school (BUT THAT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY BRO, DON'T EVEN ASK)). As imagined, Kurtis is very, very happy. After receiving the call on a neighbors mobile phone ('cause they so didn't have phones in Roman times), Kurtis hops in his car ('cause they do did have cars in Roman times) and speeds down toward the FWA offices, preparing to make it all official.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

The New Face of FWA

Tag team Champions? That's impressive. Marquise however, has never been a World Tag Team Champion of the World like Christopher Daniels has, multiple times for that matter. Last time I checked, this isn't MCW, so that doesn't matter really. See Marcus, you've never faced an opponent like Daniels before. I take that back, you tried to in AKW, and came up a little short didn't you? Then, you had to turn to your cheating ways and take me out. Understandable, who wouldn't? You were probably scared. Don't blame you. This time around, Daniels is going to drop you like a bad habit, because after one half of Bad Influence ends you career, he's going to move onto all the other troglodytes in this company.

Sawing in two | Gabriel Gospel

Just so we are all on the same page my current tagline is not a sexual innuendo so don't get any ideas. This is not a Prestigious post. So Gabriel Gospel has been back at home for a while now and all he's really done is lounged around in his room watching TV, nothing in particular and there is never anything go on. American TV is pretty damn awful, I mean most British TV isn't much better but at least it's better than all this crap. Over the top drama full of monotone yanks with perfect smiles and an orange glow. Dreadful. So Gabriel decides to sod this off, flicking off the TV and rolling over onto his back. Sigh, better go to bed them. He jumps up on his feet and stumbles into the bathroom. Well then time for a poop. Night.

TeamVictory_zps2d07810b.png

Yo yo yo bro, it's Team Victory in the house, the next FWA Tag Team Champions, the show stealers and all that jazz, because it's Team Victory bro, they gain victories. You want to know what else they do? They steal the show. So yes, the two were training earlier today, for Jerry Oliver has a match against Aaron Starr and that one guy who is very forgettable and is somehow one half of the Tag Team Champions. So anyways, right now the Fake Brit Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth are right now walking through the FWA Arena halls, they are on their way to the locker room. Jerry Oliver is doing a swag like strut, confident as ever in his high-flying talent and gazing at anything that looks remotely interesting, meanwhile Robert Gareth walks like most normal human beings do. Maybe someone will bump into the obnoxious Oliver while he is clowning around? Who knows.

TBC: Anyone

SPARTACUS. SLAYER OF THEOKOLES, MIGHTY THRACIAN GLADIATOR!

Two speeding tickets later, Kurtis arrives at the FWA offices. He parks his banged up Reliant Robin against a wall, just in case the wind was to blow it over, before quickly running toward the offices, half naked and dirty as he commonly is. Once arriving near the front door the man attempts to enter, however the security would rather not allow this, given his unkept, mental appearance.

Mr. Guard:

I'm sorry you'll have to leave

The guard says in a bored, monotone voice. His expression a stern, unimpressed look of evilness. This rudeness stops Spartacus in his tracks, his eager, school boy grin turning into a look of mass frustration. He pauses for a second, before speaking loudly.

SPARTACUS:

WHAT STANDS BEFORE ME, IS A VISION OF EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG, A VISION OF EVERYTHING I FIGHT AGAINST! A MAN, REFUSING THE FREEDOM OF OTHERS, FORCING THEM TO TOIL AND SUFFER! LET US TEACH HIM, AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS THAT SEEK TO DICTATE THE LIVES OF OTHERS, THAT ALL WHO DRAW BREATH ARE OF EQUAL WORTH, AND THA-

Mr. Guard:

Hey, I know you! You're the new guy, Kurtis.

SPARTACUS:

....That is not my name....

Mr. Guard:

Whatever bro. We've been expecting you for like four hours now. Get inside before the boss changes his mind.

This warning causes Kurtis to snap out of his act, if only for the time being. He then smiles at the guard, before quickly entering the building, pushing past a load of suit and tie types as he rushes toward the lifts.

The sun is starting to go down in the horizon and time is running away for Sean Davis, knowing that he has less than a day to pull up something that can be considered a miracle of some sort: find Jerry MacKaye, somehow synchronize with him in a way that both men are on the same page come fight time and find a way to defeat Rick Douglas and Eddy Lyons at Smash!n. Sure, that sounds like crazy talk, being highly unlikely that he could accomplish such things in so little time, but there's still hope that his team would make it to the opening bell as, well, a team. Sean barely knows his partner so he's in the dark as far as Jerry's way of fighting is concerned and chances are high that Jerry isn't really knowledgeable about his partner's style either but something has to give. Both guys are prospects that need wins on their records to get noticed, this is their opportunity to start making a name for themselves in FWA and the last thing they need right now is dealing with confusion because they don't really know the man who fights on their side. At the end of the day, this can end up being a leap of faith for both young lions but, at least on Sean's side of the equation, he wants to make things right from the get-go in order to get a win not only for himself but for his "team" as a whole, being aware that the future and reputation of himself and his partner are on the line on Friday.

Paul Burchill had finished his training, and then he went to a local watering hole in order to water his hole. But instead of a hole, it was his mouth. And instead of water, it was hard liquor. Paul Burchill drinks whiskey neat, about 4 fingers of it, but not the crap stuff. Paul Burchill drinks Jack Daniels, and has the occasional Jim Bean. And that right there, was why Paul Burchill's bar tab exceeded 60bucks tonight. Damn vegas prices! Why couldn't this company be situated in some cheap hell hole like Portland Maine, or something else that didn't have tourism prices. Paul Burchill was back in his apartment having had a taxi ride home. He stumbled back into the apartment, and had a quick shower where he sat down and let the water hit is back.

c9VhhU9.png

"Some of 'em lie about the shit they got and what they do on the block. Some of 'em lie about the guns they pop, but I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't. That's how it is for me 'cause I live a boss' life." Thursday, back in Vegas and Jalen is at one of Vegas' many night clubs, how else is he supposed to prepare for the main event? It's just Jimmy Dice, Jalen could beat him while blindfolded and tripping off PCP, but Carter's going to stay sober during tomorrow's match, but tonight is a different story. Actually, speaking of PCP, not really a party drug but that's what Carter is currently on. The world's going to end unless Carter finds Satan before Monday...the PCP doesn't have him in the right state of mind right now, hopefully this will wear off soon.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus has arrived Home and after putting his stuff down he brushes his Teeth and stuff and now he's half way to climbing into Bed. Yes, you read that right. Three quaters now. Tommorow/technically today is the Show. Marcus isn't competing but it'll be exciting anyway. Marcus is a Fan of Wrestling so he'd be watching even if he wasn't a signed Superstar.

Time is running out and it's not being very kind to Sean Davis at the moment, forcing him to procrastinate in order to prepare for his match tomorrow at Smash!n. Considering that he hasn't seen Jerry MacKaye, his designated partner for his match, in days after a brief conversation they had, the only good option Sean can think at the moment is to focus on his own strength and hope for the best once the opening bell rings. Maybe his style and Jerry's can mesh well, maybe they'll contrast dramatically but now it looks like that their dilemma will be solved during the match, a very risky decision considering that the Northern Shooters are dangerous on their own but potentially lethal once they start working together. The status of the Davis/MacKaye chemistry is doubtful at best and their in-ring relationship is a proverbial coin toss but, after all, they have one thing in common and that's that they need to win badly against the Northern Shooters in order to do something for themselves on their quest for notoriety.

Michael Falcone was currently chilling in his locker room sipping some expensive beer while wearing his very cool armani suit and fedora combo heck he even decided to keep his beard while he had two women rubbing his feet "Ah, once again. This is the life." He chuckled happily until ______ rudely walked in

OT: TBC by anyone

TeamVictory_zps2d07810b.png

Well, after finding nothing to do at the FWA Arena, the Team Victory members then went back to back to their hotel suite in Las Vegas to have a pretty fine dinner. They enjoyed the dinner quite a bit, like they normally do. After they spend some hours watching the television, they soon got bored and decided to go to sleep, after all Jerry Oliver needs to make sure he has some rest for his match. He has a Triple Threat match against Aaron Starr and that one guy that is a part of LLF. Jerry Oliver has lots and lots of energy, mostly from caffeine, but they don't want to take a gamble, Jerry Oliver isn't good with those. So yeah, nighty night Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth. Sweet dreams!

ShawnHunter1c_zpsb50635ca.png

The FWA Champion is currently preparing himself for tomorrow night - a night which consists of him being in one-on-one competition against one of the two men challenging him for the FWA Championship at Health; "Handsome" Eric. Shawn's confidence level was pretty high at the moment, having not suffered defeat in singles competition since the company's opening. Not to mention the fact that he's the top guy in the company - why shouldn't he be confident? Moreover, Shawn Hunter felt as though Handsome Eric was all bark and no bite, and that when it comes to backing-up his bold and fabricated statements, he falls flat on his face, much like what occurred this past Monday on Electrification when Jimmy Dice decisively handed him a loss via pinfall.

Ericgod_zpse6bbe88a.png

Yes, because the failed MCW midcarder who has no business in the main event is telling someone who has been in the world title pictures his entire wrestling career has no bite. Yep, that would make Eric laugh. Anyways, make no mistake, Handsome Eric won't be losing on Friday's show. You guys want to know why? Please read the other Handsome Eric posts. And apparently Shawn Hunter didn't get the memo that Jimmy Dice was once again aided by a referee, who was counting slower during all of Handsome Eric's pin attempts. If it was an unbiased referee and the owner's weren't out to screw Eric at every time, Eric would have won the match with that piledriver during the match. So yes. Right now Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert are in the fancy hotel suite (which he is still making preparations to transition into the mansion he bought the other day.) They have just finished their dinner and their dessert as well. Right now they are once again flipping through all the channels on the DirectTV network looking for something decent to watch. Oh! They found that show about global economics that is on currently, Handsome Eric tunes into it as soon as he sees it. He and Dean then watch the program with great interest. By the way, Handsome Eric, while he was at the arena, made quite a bit of good progression through the book Nineteen-Eightfour by George Orwell. Very good book. It seems that Big Brother is watching Eric, and doesn't want him to be him. Don't worry, Handsome Eric will rise about and the Era of Handsome will come to pass.

ShawnHunter1c_zpsb50635ca.png

You'd think that with such "good looks" that "Handsome" Eric would display some semblance of intelligence in that brain of his. How do you think of someone as a "failed midcarder" when, in fact, he was by far one of the most successful midcarders in the company? Holding records such as being the first and only two-time Atlantic Champion, and not to mention, being the longest reigning Atlantic Champion as well? As far as World Championship pictures are concerned, it seems as if Eric likes to over-exaggerate things just a tad. Sure, he's been in World title pictures in every company he's been established in...which is, only TWO companies - one of which, consisted of low-level, mediocre-at-best wrestlers that provided little to no competition to Handsome Eric, who they made look like the best thing since sliced bread in comparison. Being in a World title picture is one thing, but having the wherewithal to actually WIN the championship belt is something else. Handsome Eric doing such thing remains to be seen. Shawn Hunter was done working-out, and was now resting inside of his locker room with his stereo blasting some heavy metal rock music.

Ericgod_zpse6bbe88a.png

Looks like someone is under the false impression that midcard titles actually matter. In reality they are just filler and warm up for the world title scene. That is all it is, Handsome Eric is above those lowly midcard titles and everyone knows it. That is why Handsome Eric has never been outside the world title picture and that is also why he never will be. Shawn can say that Eric has faced medicre combants, but Handsome Eric is above everything, Shawn Hunter and Dice are mediocre to him Eric as well. One won his title via a fluke and won a match against Robert Heat of all people with distracts from Gospel. Eric lost his match against Jimmy Dice because of biased officialating. And don't worry Shawn Hunter about that world title part, because Handsome Eric will get the world title all in good time, so don't you worry about that, and he will overshadow Shawn Hunter's mediocre title reign by far, that you can count on. And also, Eric has one world title reign over his belt, and the second one will come soon. So Shawn Hunter should adjust his patience level so he will be able to behold Eric's ascension in all it's glory. Ok, now Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert's global economics show is half way over, it was is a great insightful show. They continue watching it until it ends.

HorribleHeader_zpsa36b9595.png

Jerry Mackaye would speed into the FWA parking lot, after a night of partyin on the town, he didn't care that his match was soon, and he didn't care that he hadn't gotten together with his teammate, Mackaye worked alone and trained alone, but if he had to team, that wasn't going to be an issue either. If you want something done right, do it yourself, and Mackaye knew he was likely to do all the heavy lifting. He stepped out of his car, Bad Brains blasting out of the stereo. He stumbled around the parking lot in an incredibly drunk state. He wasn't going to get any sleep before his match, and just as well, the nerves were too much to sleep. This was Mackaye's debut, and he needed to make an impression, whether or not he was forced to team with some random guy he had barely met.

PaulBurchill1_zps66522bc7.png

So Paul Burchill had woken up and he felt a little bit rough. I guess he had overdone it last night. This morning though, and Paul Burchill was drinking a hell of a lot of water in an attempt to rehydrate himself. When you are hungover, there is no need to stay in bed all day and feel sorry for yourself. The best cure is plenty of water, and to get up and go outside to face the elements. Paul Burchill was now up and he looked out ofd the window in his apartment to see it was a sunny day. He pulled on a wifebeater vest, and some cargo shorts with some flip flops and decided to go for a nice leisurely stroll to the local Starbucks in order to get a high caffeine beverage.

Bring me 115... damn it it's 116 | Gabriel Gospel

You see 115 is the name of Gabriel's theme song, the one I stole from zombies on Black Ops but this is going to move onto the next page so... so, ignore me, it doesn't matter, what is more important is the fact that today is Friday and Gospel has a match. It's only against some unknown jobber though so he's not really too fussed about it. The only guy who seems to know who he is is Handsome Eric and Eric seems to hate the guy. And I do mean hate. Eric asked if Gospel could end his career and sure he can give it a go but at the very least he is going to defeat the twerp and make him suffer humiliation at the hands of The Great One. So Gabriel is up and about in his apartment building, not up to much just some general getting himself ready stuff. Clothes, check. Breakfast, check. Coffee, check. Brushed his teeth? No? Silly Gospel go make them whites pearly.

Archived