FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Marcus||Boltonian

Slightly unfair that Axel Martin got two chances at getting into the American Prodigy match up if that is true. Well at least we know that Hunter doesn't know what will happen regarding the end of the NOC match because it was a no contest rather than a draw. Maybe that clears the line for CM Punk to get that title match he was lobbying about? Marcus was happily stand aside and let Punk have that shot.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then you let it settle | Prestigious

Well not the best showing last night for Mr. Smiley despite his best efforts as he suffered a loss to the hands of Stevie Boy. It wasn't good for Prestigious as this gives their number one contenders a way back towards the gold and it's not good for Mr. Smiley either as he has had to put up with the gloating of Aaron Starr, talking about how he managed to get the win over the bigger guy in the Bucky Boys but Mr. Smiley couldn't manage to get a win against the wee one, not to be confused with the Wee Guy to basically use the same joke I used in the match. So yes at the moment Mr. Smiley is trying to put up with Aaron Starr talking about how awesome he is and how he is totally the top guy in the tag division. Damn it Aaron learn modesty.

5u1hm1.jpg

Tuesday Morning, all fifty shades of boring was a Tuesday. A rather uneventful show last night when it comes to Jayson, as nothing really sparked his interest. Due to this, Jayson had gone out into Vegas last night with Calvin... drinking. Lots and lots of drinking, in memory of Tyler Moore. Naturally, Jayson wasn't feeling to good upon waking up, a hangover. Still, there are many ways to beat a hangover, with Jayson's method starting out with a bacon sandwich. To the nearest cafe, Batman!.

Server detection | Gabriel Gospel

Why does Gabriel Gospel not find it surprising to know that Jayson Addair is hungover? Probably because he always knows things he shouldn't due to the ability to look through the fourth wall and also because Mr. Addair is a classless cretin who he is unsurprised to find taking part in such activities. Gabriel Gospel is instead drinking some strong coffee like a Connoisseur of Class he is, taking part in respected activities such as coffee drinking and paper reading. See look at that, stuff happened in the world, if Gabriel wasn't as informed he wouldn't know about it. So good work Gabriel for reading the paper and keeping up to date with recent events. You are an inspiration to us all.

5u1hm1.jpg

I'm an Aaron Starr guy. By this time, several hours on from when we heard from Jayson previously. And now he has recovered from his lingering hangover, which could have been much worse had he listened to mind numbing ramblings of Gabriel Gospel last night on Electrification. Alas now Jayson was within the halls of the FWA Arena, where he could be found within the lounge, slumped back in a chair, chilling. On the television was an episode of 'My Name is Earl', the one with the cop who wants to be a bowler. Not bad, makes for much better viewing than some of the crap that's on.

Another match in and another match when Sean Davis has fallen short on scoring a big win. After enjoying a good time performing on the high echelons of FWA and showing that he could hang with the best the company has to offer without looking out of place, his sudden fall from grace is starting to change his perception of things. Despite the fact that he has a guaranteed Global title match against Zakk Night in the near future, Sean's chances of winning the title are starting to look bleak and this will only mean good things for the defending champion. If he's serious about capturing the Global championship, he better turn his luck around and focus completely on improving his performance in order to let Zakk Night know that he's still dangerous enough to take the title away from him. There's no date set for his match against Zakk for the title so there might be some time to get his act together but, until something is said about when and where the match will take place, Sean Davis is in a mission to rebuild himself as a serious threat for the Global championship. He has fought hard to get himself back in the place of the challenger but he has to return to what made him a contender in the first place if he wants to take the next step and become a champion before it's too late.

I'm an Aaron Starr guy | Gabriel Gospel

Hey look at that the RPG awards are up and Gabriel Gospel is very pleased to see all of the votes coming in for The Messiah as the Male CAW of the Year and the Heel of the Year.... how dare you make such cretinous votes! None of you should be allowed to vote, only people who are judged worthy of having opinions should be allowed to express their opinions. The only person who should be allowed to vote is Gabriel Gospel. But he can't vote for himself... damn you paradox! Anyway onto things that are actual canon to the FWA universe, Gabriel Gospel is going out to go and grab himself some food to eat, as he usually does. And that's all I have to say about that. Two lines of roleplaying to four lines of filler, that is how we get things done!

thebuckyboys.png

Unexpectedly...according to most people at least...Stevie Boy managed to knock off Mr. Smiley last night on Electrification and make up for Davey Boy's loss to Aaron Starr Friday Night on Smash!N, meaning that as it stands, Prestigious and The Bucky Boys are tied at one match a piece in the build up to their Teabagging, Lagers and Corsets Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match for the Tag Team Championship at Scars and Stripes, a matchup which The Bucky Boys clearly have a distinct advantage in.

What do you mean by that? | Prestigious

The Bucky Boys have an advantage when it comes to Tables, Ladders and Chairs? Hello darling do you know who you're dealing with here? Or should that be darlings do you know? Yes it should be so moving on, do you know who you're dealing with? You are dealing with Mr. Smiley, all six foot six of the power house who will be able to put everybody out of action and through a table and Superstar Double R who goes up high and is the best high flyer this company has got I mean you think Stevie can pull off a Star Press? No way, it's all about Aaron Starr and the O-M-G. So remember the ones who have got the advantage when it comes to TLC is not the Double B it's all in the P.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus had also heard that the RPG awards were coming again. He had never won anything in them, let's hope he can pick something up this year. Nod oubt all the caws will get tuck in the building again for half a week. Let's hope not, they all nearly died. Now, as for on topic, Marcus is doing what he does best, eating some potatoes.

Handsome Eric & Dean Osbert | The Vanguard

Today is a new day for Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert, full of opportunity. Handsome Ericis relaxed and safe about his title reign at the moment now more then ever since he knows that he has nobody to defend the world title against on Scars and Stripes. Neither Marcus or Shawn Hunter is good enough to have one, So that is all. So anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert have plans to go out to a fancy restruant to celebrate a successful title defense without even really defending it. Handsome Eric loves when stuff comes together and when the universe gives him a freebie once in a while. So right now, Handsome Eric and Dean Osberw would be have an early lunch. Good food. I am back now with my laptop charger being fixed. Thank you who fixed it. He knows who he is.

8ju.png

So apparently the FWA will be moving their weekly shows to a new venue soon. Should Mikey Whiplash go with them or should he stay at the soon to be old FWA Arena, lurking in the darkness like the antagonist of a bad horror movie? A potential for FWA Films first project maybe.....

Potato warrior | Gabriel Gospel

Did you know that if Marcus was born in Ireland he would have died during the Great Potato Famine? Truth. And now you know. And knowing is half the battle. Gabriel has returned to the arena after he has finished his meal and there was not a potato in site. Yes there was a salad based sidedish provided with his steak but it didn't contain any taters. They were neither boiled, mashed or stuck inside a stew. So what is Gabriel up to now he has made his grand return to the arena? If you thought that answer was nothing and he is just hanging around messing with his phone then well done, you got the right answer. That was rather precise actually I'm surprised. Congrats. Now are you going to take what you've won or are you going to play for Bully's special prize?

Sir Paul Burchill was just chilling in the comfort of his locker room. This morning, he had been out buying a motorcycle. He was planning on staying in Las Vegas for a while now, so it would be better if he was more active on the road instead of relying on chaffeurs and taxis. He was looking for local bike routes so he could go and burn some rubber. At the moment though, his mind was also in severe professional mode. He was going to qualify for this American Prodigy match up, and that was the end of it. No discussion necessary. Sir Paul Burchill, the next world champion. Has a nice ring to it don't you think. Marcus or Hunter won't be beating Eric if either one of them become number one contenders, so you know, Paul will win the American Prodigy, and beat Eric.

2ry6lpe.jpg

#WEW. I just want to use Chad's header that he made during the image header phase that took place during WEW's time as the main RPG on the board. There wasn't much to really say about what Jayson was doing really. Still quite drowsy and not at all completely with it. Jayson had managed to find his way to the cafeteria of the FWA Arena, joining the line of workers whom all queued up to be served. What beverage will Jayson get? That's for the FWA Universe to decide using the FWA Mobile app, vote now!

I'll show you how to steal a show | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel Gospel, a man who needs no fancy graphics header and instead just lives by a small piece of coloured text and a tagline is still in the halls because not much has passed from the last time we saw him. After voting that Jayson Addair should drink some corrosive battery acid he puts his phone away as his business is finished and heads off on his way for a merry and peaceful walk. That is why he is heading for the exit so he can take a stroll outside instead of inside the arena. Sure outside there may be druggies and people with skin tones darker than his own hanging around with caps on and loose fitting bottoms but at least he isn't congested into a cretin trap like he is inside the arena. Horrid.

Team Victory | Excellence

So yes, in case you didn't get the memo the first time, Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth are in the American Prodigy match. They will be the only team there against 4 other people. This gives Team Victory obviously a big advantage int he match up. They are two different people who will fight as one. Jerry Oliver will get the American Prodigy at any costs. If Jerry Oliver doesn't make it, then Robert Gareth winning will do nicely. Maybe they can freebird the title between themselves after they win. So many possibilities. So anyways, Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth are feeling good they are in the match. Feels awesome to have a shot at getting a shot at the world title at anywhere in the ring. So now they are in the FWA arena backstage going around the hall ways. Jerry Oliver being high and might of himself.

Aj beat Kelly Kelly last night. She is very happy about that. Next step, a title match. Maybe. She doesn't care what's next as long as she gets to wrestle and not be stuck in a managerial position.

How about this really oldschool style of formatting a post? The way Chris did for oh so many years. Wahey! As there is no header, I'll just make it clear now that this is a Sora post. With that out the way! We join Sora backstage at the FWA arena, having just gotten off her phone wher she was voting on the FWA mobile app for Jayson to drink battery acid. Seems cruel coming from Sora right? Nahhhh, it's the type of stupid thing Jay would do. Phone held firmly in her hand, Sora would now head off down the hall aimlessly - nothing to do and no destination in mind. Ooo!

tbc.

You bad | Prestigious

This post is going to be fabulous and the clue is that title at the top that declares that this is a Prestigious post because boom, it is. Aaron Starr is doing his best swagger walk down the halls like the style icon he is when he comes across a women he ain't talked to in quite some time. Also Mr. Smiley is here too but he won't be doing much as the Prestigious combination run into Sora Addair. So let's get ready with Aaron Starr giving a big wave of the hand and 3... 2... 1...

"Hiya there Sora darling!"

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus is currently situated backstage, eating some potatoes. If this get tbc, he will have eaten the last one just as someone comes up.

Tbc by anyone.

FWALogo_zps0b6800df.png

POWER 5

1. Lukas Fischer: Lukas Fischer get's number one on the Power 5 for having two victories over Sean Davis, the current contender to the global title. Once in a one-on-one match up and one in a tag team match with Zakk Night. Lukas Fischer is also qualified for the American Prodigy match up. With Paul Heyman at his side combined with his merits thus far, the young superstar has already made his mark on the FWA.

2. Sor-la, Sora Addair and Lara Parks have made their returns to the ring in FWA. They have targetted the current Women's champion "Rad Roxy" They have scored two wins over her in little time. They have wasted no time establishing themselves as a great challenge for the current Divas champion.

3. Marcus, Marcus has a big win over Gabriel Gospel on Friday's show. On Electrification he would have had Shawn Hunter beaten if it wasn't for a small but very costly mistake of Marcus having his shoulders down as well as Hunter. I don't think it's up for disupte who the better man was for that match though. Hence why Marcus gets a higher spot over Shawn Hunter.

4. Team Victory, Team Victory has gotten a decisive victory over Alexandar Krauss and Axel Martin. This match turned out to be a qualifier for the American Prodigy match at Scars and Stripes, so Team Victory will be there in full.

5. Shawn Hunter. Shawn Hunter has made a major impact returning in the fashion he did. He has gotten a victory over the current Global Champion Zakk Night. Although what is stopping me from ranking Shawn Hunter high is what happened on Electrification, where he got outperformed but Marcus but it turned out to be a no contest due to both men having their shoulders down. Still,his mark has been made

Hi guys, these are the picks for the revived Power 5. It will be done by me now. So anyways, this weeks was kind of hard to choose and I had to consult with Chad who gave valuable advice. So anyways, I felt Lukas has worked very hard and deserved the number one spot. He had nothing going against him as well. The same for Sor-La. Marcus after thinking about it and advice from Chad, I deemed Marcus deserves number three. Team Victory has one clean win and it is for the American Prodigy match. Shawn Hunter has a win and had made a big impact with his return, but he got the worst of Monday's match.

So yeah. These are the Power 5. Grats to all who got in. Hope these can be agreed on as well.

- Joey.

What sweet hell is this! It's hard to avoid Aaron once he has started flapping his hand, waving like he does with the silent giant following him. "Hiya Aaron!". I suppose this is the bit when someone asks that if Sora is heel, why hasn't she called Aaron an abusive name yet. Well, how can she? Aaron acts just as feminine as most of Sora's friends. His behavior which, some people may find weird or over the top, was normal to Sora, really. Now to stop and allow Aaron to walk those extra few steps. "What's up? Been a while... You cool too, Smiles? (:".

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus would get a text on his phone whilst he was eating his potatoes, it's the power 5. Oh cool, it's back. Marcus would look and yay he's on it. I guess winning against Gospel and drawing in a NOC contenders match is good then. Only three though!? Sor-la beat a Champion so that's fair enough but Mr Fischer as one? Ah well, Marcus isn't paid to do that, some guy is. Marcus goes back to his potato based food.

I want to lick your ears wax | Prestigious

Well how can you be mad at Aaron? You have to be pretty heartless I mean look at him. He's basically as friendly and happy go lucky as one can get. Smiley on the other hand keeps his usual response to being addressed. He just stands there with his arms folded and lowers his head once to confirm he has indeed heard himself being addressed and is reacting in a positive manner, of course leaving all of the speaking to the most fabulous man in all of FWA.

"Like yeah he's cool and I'm cool, we're all cool darling things are going fine at the moment I mean Smiles didn't get the win last night so like try not to say too much about it petal or he will like get all sensitive and stuff like that but yeah we are champs, still, thank you darling and we're going to go and keep hold of the gold so pumpkin what about you? What you doing with yourself?"

Archived