FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

33eoj0z.jpg

So it seems to of installed and returned my computer back to normal, great. So Jayson was last left near stranded as he roamed the not so barren and not so ghostly wastelands of the FWA Arena hallways. It was hectic, honestly, really hectic. But, Jayson was agile enough to duck and weave between those who stormed past him in a blur. Jayson himself had nothing to do really, so when in doubt, look at your iPhone. The trick still being to avoid colliding into someone else.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow night will see Arika taking on Gothic Chick, so despite the obviousness of the result, it's important for the Women's Champion to do her homework, and tune in, despite the sheer boredom that she will have to bear. Today has seen the prima donna return to her Champion obligations, including the various meet and greets, and controversially, another radio interview. This one didn't end in a physical altercation, thankfully, and Sloane "the fabulous" would now be back at the arena, desperate to take off the heels that have been causing her relentless agony all day. Her Championship draped across her shoulder, the feisty diva would strut with a certain aura of authority, whilst donning a "YOLO BAY-BAY" tee and a pair of stonewashed ripped denim shorts.

tbc?

HandsomeEricHeader_zps81158e7f-1_zpsae32

Well this conversation as ran it's course clearly. Oh well. It's time for the very sophisticated duo take their leave anyway, They had enough of Marcus for today. So yes "Marcus, your ignorance touches my mind. It's both sad and pitiful, I would feel sorry for you if you weren't intentionally an idiot. It's ok though. Now then, me and Dean will be taking our leave now, I don't wish continue this so my IQ doesn't start lowering. So yes, farewell Marcus. I will see to it that Team Sore Losers is defeated tomorrow and that Team Handsome prevails. We will prosper because we are Quintessence, we are one!" So yes, with that, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert then walk off, they are still going to go get sodas, but after that they will be walking else where around backstage.

What a load of gay they are. Marcus assumes they will go bum in their locker room now. Marcus will now go to where he actually wanted to gom the Gym. Nothing gay about a half naked man working up a sweat and rolling around with other half naked old guys that help you prefect moves.

Tomorrow night will see Arika taking on Gothic Chick, so despite the obviousness of the result, it's important for the Women's Champion to do her homework, and tune in, despite the sheer boredom that she will have to bear. Today has seen the prima donna return to her Champion obligations, including the various meet and greets, and controversially, another radio interview. This one didn't end in a physical altercation, thankfully, and Sloane "the fabulous" would now be back at the arena, desperate to take off the heels that have been causing her relentless agony all day. Her Championship draped across her shoulder, the feisty diva would strut with a certain aura of authority, whilst donning a "YOLO BAY-BAY" tee and a pair of stonewashed ripped denim shorts.

tbc?

PaulBurchill1_zps66522bc7.png

So Paul Burchill had calmed down after his earlier interaction with Robert Heat, and since then he had hopped into the shower, not literallyl, and was now in the process of air drying his hair. For those unaware of what Air-dtying is, it is an intreicate process of letting your hair dry by walking around. Paul Burchill was wearing a pair of grey converse shorts and a Nike vest. He had approached the women's champion after the light reflected off of her championship belt. This could be intriguing. "If it isn't Sloane..." Paul Burchill would say as he approached. "Sir Paul Burchill, it is a pleasure." Burchill would say as he bowed to the Women's champion.

VegasVenationHeader_zpsa3a7fe9c.png

Might as well make some VV posts while I wait for Kurtis. So following resting up a bit following their practice bout, Rob and Jack pulled themselves up, giving a disgusting expression to the two opposition trainers before slowly getting a full circle around the gym, checking out the hot chicks working out on their already delicious bodies, in their opinion and slowly exiting the gym with the latest views stored inside their head. Thereon, they decided to head towards the cafeteria to grab a meal and then go to the club for their daily dose of chick-i-ness. Right, off to the cafeteria!

What has become abundantly clear during Sloane's ongoing tenure within FWA is that most of the talent, particularly males, don't have any manners whatsoever. Coupled with the rather extremist and highly controversial views of the likes of Gabriel Gospel and Shawn Hunter, it is no wonder Sloane no longer welcomes the opportunity to converse within these dingy corridors. Another Brit, this one it seems graduated from a different school of thought entirely. Sloane wouldn't jump for joy just yet; after all she has seen one of this guy's promos and a strong hint of sexism was detected from the outset. Looking him up and down, her emotionless face would maintain, despite the overwhelming politeness. Mmmm so the whole "sir" thing is actually happening? Well "Sir" Paul Burchill...seeing that you have a title like that surely you understand how annoying it is when people get your frickin' name wrong. Right? That's the part where you nod Brit boy! It's Sloane "the fabulous". Though the bowing was super cute, so that wasn't a complete failure. Sloane is renowned for her attention to detail with regards to her ring name, and even given that, the writers always get it wrong.

I went ape | Gabriel Gospel

Oh god I keep forgetting to post because I don't have any ideas. Anyway let us post anyway. Gabriel Gospel has now made his back to the arena for the remainder of the day. He's just going to relax and take it easy and let the rundown to Friday begin. What does he have on Friday? Well a match of course, but sadly it's one of those filler Teddy Long matches when they wanna throw as many people as they can into one match so that they can have more space on the card for other stuff. I mean why would Gospel and Vegas Venenation even pair together? They don't even know each other. But yet they will be paired up against a team who have known each other for quite some time. Seems fair. These two guys best be good, Gabriel can only carry so much extra weight.

33eoj0z.jpg

Welcome to my World. Subtle but powerful. Jayson had stopped his random trekking, and had decided to step into the cafeteria of the FWA arena in order to get a cup of Joe Yes, a cup of Joe. However, there was a bit of a queue, as it seemed there were plenty of hungry employees it seems. Oh well, Jayson stepped into the queue; texting on his iPhone to kill the wait of waiting.

PaulBurchill1_zps66522bc7.png

Paul Burchill would smile at Sloane through pierced eyes. "Sloane the fabulous, I do beg your pardon, it would be a shame for us to get off on the wrong foot so early into a conversation. I bow because you are due respect for being the only female in this God-damn business that has an ounce of integrity and actual talent. Most of the other females in here see it as a stepping stone to further things, but not you." Paul Burchill would smile once again. "So allow me to tell you something Sloane The Fabulous. This Sir business is going ahead, as I have been royally appointed to serve in an ambassadorial role to fight against American ideology. I am a humble man, but when the Queen appoints you, you're not going to say no are you? So let me ask, what is your stand point on the current disaster that is american culture, you know, since you being from the cesspit that is California, the home of all things wrong with the USA?"

SpartacusBanner_zpsa5024462.png

Spartacus. Likes Eastenders very much.

Spartacus once again nods happily as Daniel addresses him, however a look of disapproval crosses his face whilst watching Daniels gladiator impression. He was impressed by the impression because it was an impressive impression, however there is, and can only ever be one wrestling gladiator in the whole world at one time. It was once Ricky Hunter, it was once Brutus Magnus and now it is Spartacus. And will be Spartacus. Forever and ever because Spartacus is not going anywhere. Ever. Once Daniel finishes his lines, the Spartacus reply's swiftly.

"My name is already present in many history books, however not that of wrestling history books. I look forward to entering them soon! I would not go as far to call Zakk Night a non-priority, the man was brave enough to anger the mighty Spartacus after all! Regarding final point, I do not doubt your skills within arena for one second, nor do I dare underestimate any mans ability, especially yours! I pray to gods that we one day get the chance to battle each other in the arena someday soon. It pains me to say this, but I must part ways. I hope to see you again some day soon, good luck in tomorrows brutal contest. I have ever trust that team Daniel shall come out victorious, regardless of the fact that you have Marcus on side."

With that, Spartacus bows politely, before quickly heading toward the arena bogs. If Daniel Bryan and Spartacus were women, they could of continued their conversation there. Shame they are men.

VegasVenationHeader_zpsa3a7fe9c.png

So the Vegas Venenation have settled inside the cafeteria and they have ordered something Marcus despises a lot, quite surprisingly. That being pizza! For both of them! Onion, capsicum, tomato, pizza, Marcus. Try that. While waiting for their order to get served, Rob unlocks his phone and begins to view the latest shoots of Melanie Iglesias, as Jack keeps on passing a glance, not able to control himself. Ooooooooohh

Before we get to the "wtf" facial expression currently plastered onto the sun-kissed mug of the Champion, the initial comments were well received, though the IWC would highly disagree with the talented aspect of that. A model turned wrestler that's biggest claim to fame is botching a brainbuster on an elderly women while trying to cement her status of top heel - but her undefeated thing compensates for that somewhat. The further remarks turned a small smirk into a heavy frown and a slight tilt of the head. Erm, did I hear that correctly douche-lord or did you just hate on cali? There was me thinking you were forced to act like the mayor of freak-ville by those pencil pushers sitting in that golden oak office. I mean what's in the water over in Britain that turns you all into oily, body odour reppin' dudes with rats hanging off your chins. And don't flatter yourself honey; you may have got me all amped up, but for originality, you score zero. Sloane is probably being a tad harsh here, but this conversation reminds her of her very first interaction in FWA, where Gabriel Gospel played beard-keeper and uttered similar stuff. She's so unfortunate running into these peeps.

Cue in a lot of zoomed in camera angles, as stood in the FWA lounge was Mike Stokes on the left, and Rad Roxy, both looked like they were about to go to war. Roxy pulling the brim of her baseball cap around to the back, the velcro adjuster coming to the front, a few strands of her blonde hair breaking free. #UltimateBadassMove. And Mike, well, he stood firmly, his legs parted slightly, hands clasped together down infront of him, as he simply chewed some gum. His head beginning to tilt to each side as he cracked his neck. #OMGSoMuchMoreBaddass'ness. Back to Roxy, who mustered up enough saliva to spit out to the side. #JesusChristWhereWasThisBadass'nessComingFrom?...WhyAmIUsingHashtags? Anywho, it seemed go time, as Mike raised his arm, revealing a WiiMote, as he swiped forward with the motion controller, on screen, the totally inaccurate representation of Mike that made him look chinese, threw the baseball, a baseball from that of Wii Sports' Baseball Game, as Roxy swung her own WiiMote, her much more accurate representation of a Mii striking the ball. The camera following the ball all the way to a home run! As Roxy's team of three all ran to the posts, signifying 4 home runs, the game going to Roxy, to the applause of the workers watching on from either side, waiting for their turn. Mike dropped to his knees in defeat, taking the defeat rather dramatically ..don't believe me? Listen to this...

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
Idiots! You beat my winning streak! Damn you...damn you all to heck!

...Awkward...Glen quickly acted on this Shawn Hunter coding as he dragged Mike by his hands out of the playing field, for a worker now to face Roxy at the game. Mike's head hung low as it scraped along the carpet of the lounge whilst Glen dragged him away.

marcusheader.png

Marcus vs Pizza and Table, Wrestlemania 30 or whatever is next. As already said earlier, Marcus doesn't like it. This seems to be controversial. Marcus clearly is going to turn heel against the world because they all like it and Marcus doesn't/=. He'll go on a crusade like Burchill to rid it from the world. ... I'm suppose to be telling you what Marcus is doing in this. Nah. I can tell you what he's not doing though. Eating pizza.

Numb | Gabriel Gospel

As long as those two can take their eyes off some women and get themselves ready for their match tomorrow that is fine by Gabriel. The Messiah is already aware he posses the quality to defeat Aaron, Smiley and of course Jayson but can those two do the same? He has his doubts. He'll just have to hope that they do indeed have some talent and can avoid getting themselves beat for long enough for Gabriel to get the win. I mean enough men in the past have claimed to have beaten Gospel because a partner he has been lumbered with has failed to hold his own and get the job done. He doesn't want it to happen again, not to that bunch of misfits of all people. I mean look at them. Cretins...

Before we get to the "wtf" facial expression currently plastered onto the sun-kissed mug of the Champion, the initial comments were well received, though the IWC would highly disagree with the talented aspect of that. A model turned wrestler that's biggest claim to fame is botching a brainbuster on an elderly women while trying to cement her status of top heel - but her undefeated thing compensates for that somewhat. The further remarks turned a small smirk into a heavy frown and a slight tilt of the head. Erm, did I hear that correctly douche-lord or did you just hate on cali? There was me thinking you were forced to act like the mayor of freak-ville by those pencil pushers sitting in that golden oak office. I mean what's in the water over in Britain that turns you all into oily, body odour reppin' dudes with rats hanging off your chins. And don't flatter yourself honey; you may have got me all amped up, but for originality, you score zero. Sloane is probably being a tad harsh here, but this conversation reminds her of her very first interaction in FWA, where Gabriel Gospel played beard-keeper and uttered similar stuff. She's so unfortunate running into these peeps.

[url=http://s203.photobucket.com/user/k-kid_2007/media/PaulBurchill1_zps66522bc7.png.html]PaulBurchill1_zps66522bc7.png

"Ahh a fiesty girl, I like those, Let me ask you a question, instead, give you an opportunity. I know that you have a hard exterior, but I bet that you are soft on the inside. And, I would love to be inside of you, if you see where I am coming from." Paul Burchill displayed a bit of a creepy smile. "So the proposal is there. You keep me satisfied and I will keep you satisfied, professionally of course. Andf hey, since you don't seem to wrestle a lot, I can keep you well funded by giving you some... jobs on the side?" Cheeky little wink there. Can you end this Dwayne, I have to go sorry. "You should be so lucky."

33eoj0z.jpg

Gospel better get to hoping, because currently, the outlook seems bleak for his team. Whilst the team Jayson was on; 'Fabulous Psycho's' were doing grand, really, probably. In fact, they will seemingly do so well, Gospel could just accept the fate of tomorrow night and just not turn up at all, put that time to better use. Anyway. Jayson departed from the FWA cafeteria with his beverage in hand. A sip of his drink, he took off down the hall once again, enjoying his drink every now and then. Woo to the Yeah.

Robert Heat

Punches. Punched. Will punch. That was a good way to describe Robert Heat. The former boxer was now attending to his workoout of the day. After all that talk, Robert still had a match tomorrow, so he still had to train for it. He hit the gym in his boxing trunks and a sleeveless hoody. Did it look odd? Yes, but it served Robert's purpose. His face was like stone today, almost completely frozen, save for a few cracks. His body compressed and expanded as he began his workout with some squats. Power and explosiveness were Heat's most reliable attributes, so working them first was natural for him.

SpartacusBanner_zpsa5024462.png

Spartacus. Is done.

What a lovely poo. Probably the best one I've ever had. These were Spartacus' thoughts as he washed his hands with soap and water. SOAP AND WATER. Once finished, the man dries said hands, before wandering off into the halls. As you may of noticed, Spartacus did not wander these halls yesterday at all, this was because, as briefly touched upon he was very sick. Monday evening Spartacus decided to order something he had never ordered before ever. Something called pizza, which is ironically FWA's subject of the day. On said pizza was a food stuff he is not allowed to have, something called cheese. As stated in his medical records, Spartacus is lactose intolerant. As a result, he cannot consume any dairy products or food stuff containing dairy products without feeling very sick, like he was yesterday. After finishing his pizza, Spartacus suddenly fell to the floor, gripping his belly. Being a clever man, he decided to phone an ambulance immediately. The ambulance took him to the hospital and the kind doctors and nurses nursed him back to health, now he is better and did not die. Back to today, Spartacus decides that now may be the best time to head toward the gym and exercise area, as he did not get the chance to work out yesterday. Spartacus has the most important match of his life soon. He must be fully prepared and ready because, regardless of opponent, Spartacus is in for the fight of his life.

ZAKK NIGHT | MAKE IT WORK

Pizza was also brought up yesterday, but only twice; once by Quintessence, and once by Zakk wishing he could join in the Quintessence pizza party. However, today would be more about serious business. Having finished his workout and showered, Night would be changing into his out-of-the-ring attire, feeling it to be a more casual day revolving around working out a strategy. Every match needs some form of strategy, right? That's the way Night sees it.

F.W.A

POWER 5 - WEEK 6

----------------------

-------------------------- -1- --------------------------

PowerFiveWeekSixSpartacus_zpsdd592172.pn

--------------------------- 2 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekSixRoxy_zpse6a3cefb.png

--------------------------- 3 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekSixGospel_zpsf0564cae.png

--------------------------- 4 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekSixVenenation_zpsbddd4e3a.p

--------------------------- 5 ---------------------------

PowerFiveWeekSixQuintessence_zps7d3f69ea

---------------------------------------------------------

Handbreak turn | Prestigious

I've had no idea what to post for quite a while so this will be a rubbish post. Aaron Starr knew he shouldn't have done it, he said he wasn't going to do it but in the end he bottled it and he did it, he went on Fifa and he started to rage all over the place at anything and everything that happens in the game. Every time a touch is too big, rage. Every time a pass goes to the wrong person, rage. Every time their keeper makes a save, rage. And when he concedes? Oh god now that's when things really go bad. In a way he's lucky the controller still works from being slammed about. The headset has broken in two though, that might need to be replaced. Until then, tape.

Marcus||Boltonian

Ooh look the power five. No Marcus? Damn. Not like he was expecting it anyways. He was pleasently supirsed to see Spartacus as number one though, especially when it keep Gospel and Quintessence from that spot. Hopefully on the next one, Marcus gets a good placing after defeating Quintessence in the three on three and then an impressive win on Monday's show?, Would be some good stuff. Easier said then done though.

4jszrb.jpg

RING NAME:Derrick "Oldsie" Rivers

DATE OF BIRTH (Age):May 19th 1988(25)

HOMETOWN:Toronto, Ontario, Canada

DISPOSITION:Face

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 220 Pounds

FINISHER(s):Superkick,Crossface

SIGNATURE(s):Elbow Drop, Swinging Neckbreaker

BASIC/REGULAR MOVES: German Suplex, Fisherman's Suplex, Tiger Bomb, Sleeper Hold, Missle Drop Kick, Springboard Cross Body, Springboard Senton Bomb, Diving Cross Body, 450 Splash, Frog Splash, Reverse DDT, Snapmare Driver, Monkey Flip, Rolling Thunder, Piledriver

ENTRANCE THEME:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez3F2gep1zs

SHORT BIO: You see Derrick Rivers was like every Wrestling Fan growing up, he was amazed by the stunts the Superstars took in the ring and just the business overall. By the time he was 16 he had already decided to pursue his dream of becoming a Professional Wrestler. He originally was being trained by a local nobody, but decided to find more high end training. He toured around the independent for awhile and he excelled greatly as the years went by and he became an excellent Wrestler. Derrick is an avid partier and loves to have fun. He likes that to channel that kind of attitude to his Wrestling to keep the crowd hyped. He's a genuine nice guy and likes to meet his fans on a personal level and even holds parties outside of the Arena . He calls fan base the "Oldsie Nation" after the nickname he was given by his friends in High School "Oldsie."

YOUR NAME:NWOldskool

Archived