Current Knockout VS Former Knockout on Twitter UPDATE

ItsMeMAB

UPDATE! 17/03/13

Indicating that she was talking about Love in her biting tweet, Tessmacher added the following fan message to her favorites list on Saturday: "I love how @BrookeTess put @ActualALove in her place after getting butthurt over a comment that wasn't direct toward her #TeamBrooke."

Reigning TNA Women's Knockout Champion Velvet Sky showed her support for Love Saturday by
. Later, Tessmacher earmarked a fan message responding to Sky's post, reading, "if you want to talk about somebody why don't you tag @BrookeTess in your tweets?"

Credit: PwPix.net

http://www.pwpix.net...s/365497135.php

We often hear the “We all love each other!” line in interviews, but Twitter — that oh so magical place where heat-of-the-moment comments can never be taken back — has a funny way of showing people’s true opinions of each other and to the shock of no one, your favorite lockerrooms aren’t as harmonious as they appear.

Case in point: Current TNA Knockout Brooke Tessmacher and former TNA Knockout Angelina Love appeared to snark about each other on the social networking site yesterday after the five-time Knockouts Champion seemingly took offense to a tweet from Brooke.

The two-time champion responded to a question from a fan about tattoos, feeling that tattoos on women should be “classy, not trashy” and able to be covered by clothing.

She wrote:

On ladies no. Tats should be coverable. Classy not trashy. “@idavidalexander: @brooketess Hey Tess, do you like tattoos on your hands?”

— Brooke Adams (@BrookeTess) March 15, 2013

The heavily tattooed Angelina, who left TNA last year, hit back with a veiled (only just!) tweet of her own. She wrote:

Laugh of the day! Ppl who don't know the difference between "classy & trashy" giving opinions on what's "classy & trashy" LOL!

6:41 PM - 15 Mar 13

Tessmacher came back with a low blow of her own, taking aim at Angelina’s oft-speculated weight:

Eating is important, save the surgeries 2ur face when they are actually needed, age graceful, don’t over tan(leather skin?) b proportioned ?

7:21 PM - 15 Mar 13 from Houston, TX, United States

Credit to Diva Dirt

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/03/16/meow-current-and-former-knockouts-exchange-swipes-on-twitter/

I think I may of slightly lost respect for Brooke Tessmacher now.

Gotta agree with Brooke on this one.

I love tattoos on girls, but honestly, it doesn't look professional and isn't "classy." If you're going to be a wrestler, it doesn't matter. But for most girls, when they're going for an important job interview, if two girls have exactly the same work experience and are applying for the same job, but one has visible tattoos, the employer is probably going to hire the girl who doesn't have any tattoos showing. That's just common sense.

And Love is way too skinny. Someone like Brooke is skinny too, but she looks skinny in an athletic way, where as Love looks like she starves herself. And yeah, she's obviously messed with her face, too. You think people would learn their lesson from Michael Jackson's mistakes, but people keep getting work done on their face. It never looks natural, and it never looks good.

Here's more I found on this.

Indicating that she was talking about Love in her biting tweet, Tessmacher added the following fan message to her favorites list on Saturday: "I love how @BrookeTess put @ActualALove in her place after getting butthurt over a comment that wasn't direct toward her #TeamBrooke."

Reigning TNA Women's Knockout Champion Velvet Sky showed her support for Love Saturday by tweeting a photo of her tattooed hand displaying a thumbs-up signal.. Later, Tessmacher earmarked a fan message responding to Sky's post, reading, "if you want to talk about somebody why don't you tag @BrookeTess in your tweets?"

Credit: PwPix.net

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/365497135.php

Feel free to add this to the OP

I gotta go with Brooke on this one as well. Angelina is the one at faults for even posting the comment she made. All Brooke did was state her opinion and many people's opinions are different, some not being in reason with what you think. So, Angelina had it coming to her.

And a big laugh at Velvet, just another reason why I turned my back on her as a fan.

Archived