WWE 2k14 release date at walmart (likely to change)

1ManGang

As I have posted the last few years my sister works at walmart and whenever they get the WWE release dates she lets me know. Usually they are likely to change, but only by a week one way or the other. WWE 2K14 (yes it is listed as "2k") started coming up in the system last night and is listed as Tuesday, November 5, 2013.

The website has nothing as of yet and like I said it is an early date, but I know a lot of people on here were hoping it may come out earlier for one reason or another so I wanted to post what has apparently been given out to retailers as the time period looks the same as when THQ released it.

At Best Buy we have the same Nov 5th release date, but funny thing is ours is listed as "WWE 14" not 2K lol. It works the same way with us too though we get a date, sometimes for other titles a year in advance, but they are usually only moved 2 weeks the most from the original date given to us. I was hoping maybe it'd come out early, but I knew that there wasnt much chance of it happening. Thanks for posting.

Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. I wonder when we will get the first photos of the game

Most likely around May we'll see a few images and a short article or maybe 2k will do a Trailer with Gameplay.

October or November has been been the release months since Smackdown 2 and so November 5th is no surprise,So what may not be fully decided is the game's title?,Both WWE'14&2K14 has been used at different places&many times,Corey has called it 2K14 on twitter while it's called WWE'14 on the 2K forums,WWE.com has called it both.

If you guys think you will see any info 3 weeks before release then don't fool yourself. 2k likes to keep things on the low...

You do know they do E3 right?,They release first gameplay trailers&do interviews at E3 then months later do a little more

Does anyone think with 2k taking over that there might be a slight chance at a possible downloadable demo this year?

I think there's a good chance!

I want a later release date..

Regardless of the game being in development whilst THQ were still up and running, I don't feel 2K have had enough time to disinfect the game of THQ's presumably shoddy work and to make it a whole new type/genre of WWE Games.

I want a later release date..

Regardless of the game being in development whilst THQ were still up and running, I don't feel 2K have had enough time to disinfect the game of THQ's presumably shoddy work and to make it a whole new type/genre of WWE Games.

it yukes shoddy work but i thought they were just going keep it named wwe 14 with no 2k in it

Archived