"We Can Rebuild Him..."

ShatterTheSky

Diamond Dallas Page is asking for support from fans as they try to turn Scott Hall’s life around. Hall, who has been clean and sober for over 40 days, noted in the video above that he feels “peaceful” for the first time in a long time. In just a little under two weeks, Hall has already lost 10 pounds.

Page mentioned to Raj Giri of WrestlingInc that they have been meeting with doctors about performing hip replacement surgery on Hall. Page noted that it’s “really f–king expensive,” and they are looking to help raise $80,000 to cover the surgery, as well as physical therapy, dental work and other medical expenses.

Page admitted that it’s a lofty goal, but they hope to do what they can. You can help support Hall and donate by clicking here, and share the link share with your friends via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc. Fans that donate $3,500 will be flown in to the “Accountability Crib” and will be able to meet Scott and either DDP or Jake “The Snake” Roberts and stay the night in the house. Only ten of these packages will be given out. Fans that donate $30 will receive a call from Hall.

Looks like there is even more hope for DDP to save Scott Hall, but I suppose he needs help. I totally recommend donating to Hall's surgery fund.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone on here donates 30 or the 3,500 dollars they need to video tape their entire experience. Phone call or their entire house stay. If Scott Hall keeps it up Id like to think that the wwe could sign him to a legends contract and eventually when his son Cody Hall makes it to the wwe maybe he could manage him there! I think this would reintroduce Scott Hall to current wrestling fans and jumpstart Cody's career as well. Scott was able to talk pretty well on the mic from what I have seen. I think it would be great!

Just noticed that the funding process ends on April 7th, which is the day of Wrestlemania. Hopefully he gets every penny he needs (and more), so I can celebrate my first live WWE show knowing that Hall is on his road to recovery. Really looking forward to the future.

If anyone on here donates 30 or the 3,500 dollars they need to video tape their entire experience. Phone call or their entire house stay. If Scott Hall keeps it up Id like to think that the wwe could sign him to a legends contract and eventually when his son Cody Hall makes it to the wwe maybe he could manage him there! I think this would reintroduce Scott Hall to current wrestling fans and jumpstart Cody's career as well. Scott was able to talk pretty well on the mic from what I have seen. I think it would be great!

I've watched a few of his promos in WCW and thought they were shit. Nash on the other hand wasn't that bad on the mic.

I've watched a few of his promos in WCW and thought they were shit. Nash on the other hand wasn't that bad on the mic.

Hall was better than Nash on the mic. Hall was a great, cocky heel, one of the best heels ever. Hey yo!

Archived