Undertaker by Archer/Bhangraman (03-20-13 A.B.A. and Big Evil slots now on XBL)

Archer

Update: 03-20-13 Both slots uploaded to XBL.

Big Evil slot

Tags are: Archer Big Evil

A.B.A slot

Tags are: ABA taker BHANGRAMAN

Update: 03-18-13 A.B.A. slot finished.. Both Big Evil and A.B.A. slots are ready for upload..

face_shot_zps2d3af169.png

attire_12_zpseb35dfbf.png

attire_23_zpsfa4d6af9.png

Update: 03-16-13 A.B.A. slot preview

ABA2_zps523d8792.png

Update : 03-15-13

been struggling to find the motivation to CAW-ing lately... but I'm still hoping we can finish this project...

right now, Big Evil slot is done.. we hope it's going to be liked..

Face_zps47f451aa.png

BigEvil_attire1_2_zpsdde77f80.png

BigEvil_attire3_4_zpscb2c508e.png

This is a collaboration between me and Bhangraman. This is going to be based on Wolfie and Bhangra's 2010 Undertaker, so huge thanks to WolfgangJT/Bhangra. The plan is to make ABA/B.O.D. , Phenom and current/updated versions of the Undertaker.

Here's an early preview. We are currently tweaking the face details, so expect an update in the coming days.

Taker_Face_Preview_zpse25f04e5.png

Taker_Body_Preview_zpsecd3fd3c.png

Suggestions are very much welcome.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose if you're putting a bandana on it, the cranium height might work. You thinking just the in-game one or a textured one ala. AJ/Hippo's Hunico last year? I love the American Bad-Ass/Big Evil gimmick with all my heart, very first wrestler I ever saw back when I was like 6-ish. There are no words for how much I want this CAW

Birdy do you know how old that makes me feel...you were 6?! LOL.

Very nice work here though guys, face looks perfect...only sugg is as Birdy/Pete said the cranium height could do with being reduced some.

Yeah, first wrestling memory I have was watching Smackdown on a Saturday morning on Channel 4 in like 2003. I remember Taker, Hurricane (who 6 year old me adored) and Angle, but that's about it. Ah, the nostalgia.

Very nice start! I'm definitely going to have to free up a slot for ABA!

Also, If you are taking entrance gear suggestions for the ABA/BOD slot, I would like to request the "Loved by few" shirt(I've never seen this on a caw, so it would be nice) and the "Try Me, I'll make you famous" shirt or "It's my yard" shirt.

0764db6b-1.jpg

Look amazing guys! :)

Glad that some one is making those eras for Taker this year!

Looking foward to this!

This guy's already done one, but this one looks amazing! If they release a CAS file then I'll definetely download it :)

thanks for the positive feedbacks guys.. will definitely tweak the hair color. about the textured bandana, it's doable, but i'm not 100% sure how good it will look with that hair type. but surely we will try.

Archived