TNA officials meet up with Activision to begin production on new video game.

Username Censored

The only reason the last game was rushed was because Midway was going out of business. They'd already filed for bankruptcy, and it was just a matter of time. They had tons of shit planned for the game that never made it into the final copy and had to be scrapped because there was no one to work on it, not to mention there was no money, and no more resources.

I remember Samoa Joe&others saying in interviews after Midway closed down that literally thousands of moves were motion-captured and that there were more match types/attires and wrestlers planned to be added But the game was rushed by almost 6 months cause Midway wanted it released sooner.

Maybe I'd still have the game and playing it IF that was true and everything was added!

And both are limited in many ways,I love All Stars overall though and I never hated the Impact game

Yeah, both were limited, but they had HUGE friggin potential. Out of this world potential.

I've been waiting for another TNA game for a while now, not really waiting but I guess keeping a heads up for anything new. I didn't mind the last one. It was alright, and if what was said a few posts up is true. Them mo-capping 1,000 moves and more match types and features that was going to be in but couldn't due to this Midway crap then damn. The game could of been much better.

That's seriously your logic and reason for not buying a new TNA gane..IF there ever is one even though it'd be ANOTHER COMPANY develop&publishing it?

I do not like their company and their last game was shit. Why would bother purchasing a game from a wrestling promotion which I do not have any interest in?

Sorry, if that's you're logic i have no idea why you clicked on this topic in the first place.

That's seriously your logic and reason for not buying a new TNA gane..IF there ever is one even though it'd be ANOTHER COMPANY develop&publishing it?

I do not like their company and their last game was shit. Why would bother purchasing a game from a wrestling promotion which I do not have any interest in?

Sorry, if that's you're logic i have no idea why you clicked on this topic in the first place.

To express my opinion on the subject?

To express my opinion on the subject?

Opinion "i don't like TNA so i won't play it" seems a bit petty. Not saying it is, but to me, thats what it looks like.

Archived