The Intentz™ GFX Plaza [Re-opened 2018]

Intentz™

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

Hi! Can you make me a sig of Tommaso Ciampa? :) I guess my only specific is that it's in 500x141 size and preferably a more recent look (with the NXT championship or something). Thanks!

I'll get working on it ASAP. Just to let you know I'm not familiar with anything wrestling post-2013 so I'll do my best to get something fitting for the character.

Been questioning myself for ages. Finding it hard to get back into it. I've forgotten a lot of the tricks I learnt so ill do a bit more studying. Anyways. so far this is what I came up with. It's not great so no worries if you're not happy with it, ill keep trying to improve again. Be honest if you want me to have another go.

Lcoqc6t.png

Hi guys I've decided to open this place up again, I guess demand will probably be a lot lower than it used to be so it is a good time for me to get back into it again. 5 years later!!

Get requesting.

Quoting this for the notification

An avatar of Eggsy from Kingsman please. No preference on image. I like the one I have right now, but looking to see what you can do. Thank you in advance, I'm sure it will be great!

Also nice to see this place opened up back again :)

Archived