The Intentz™ GFX Plaza [Re-opened 2018]

Intentz™

The Intentz™ GFX Plaza

Now taking avatar and signature requests. Please read below before requesting and note that we may take longer with sigs than we will with avatars. Please also note that we may turn you down if we have reason to.

Here are some of the rules:

• All avatars will be 150x250 (Like mine now)
  • You don't have to provide us with an image but it would make it easier
  • The avatars below you can ask to use, but only use with the permission of who made it.
  • Our don't add text or graphics on avatars, only use filters and effects
  • Feedback is welcome
  • We don't make avatars/signatures out of low quality images
  • You must credit it me on profile or signature
  • Always check the topic is open to requests before posting
  • DO NOT STEAL THE AVATARS FROM US OR ANYBODY ELSE

Failure to follow any of these rules will result in you not receiving the request. And in some cases you will be unable to request again.

Template post
-------------
Username:
Stock image link:
Theme request: (If you don't have a stock image a request here would be e.g. CM Punk)

Specifics:

brocklesnar_zps73f5358e.pngCena_zps8d2e5ebe.pngcesaro_zpsbb74bac3.pngcmpunk_zps21fa20c6.pngdbryan_zpsfd5ddbb9.pngorton_zps805ff4e2.pngstonecold_zps93e1af47.pngtherock_zps6230ba6e.pngy2j1_zps0736f219.pngZiggler_zpsbe876ea3.pngajlee_zpsb3e426b7.pngajlee2_zpsa685cd78.pngkaitlyn_zpse61117db.pngkellykelly_zps5ff45fb9.pnglayla1_zps88a4deaf.pngmaria_zps37be64c9.pngpaige_zpscaad6978.pngphoto-87480_zpsddeeacb9.pngrosa1_zps8772953c.pngTrish_zpsd220ac95.png

Signatures by Intentz™:

M3J_zps391e869a.png

BostonStrong_zpsa42f6891.png

podolskinoborders_zpsbfda9804.png

messi3wborder_zps3d2f5089.png

punksig5_zps707f29c6.png

ortonrounded3.png

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username:BME

Stock image link:http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/06/asaparis-asap-rocky-wad-magazine-shoot-0.jpg

Theme request:?

Specifics:Any thing

Basically the theme is for people who don't have a specific stock image link. So they can just say for example, The Rock or something. Added the explanation into the first post. :P

Stock image link:http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/06/asaparis-asap-rocky-wad-magazine-shoot-0.jpg

How is this? I couldn't get anymore of the background in due to the dimensions. I didn't want it to look disproportionate. If you want a different stock then go ahead.

BME:

BME_zpsfaac75d1.png

I'll be back with a request later, best of luck.

Sweet. Thanks a lot! :)

How is this? I couldn't get anymore of the background in due to the dimensions. I didn't want it to look disproportionate. If you want a different stock then go ahead.

BME:

BME_zpsfaac75d1.png

I'll be back with a request later, best of luck.

Sweet! love it man Cheers.

Yay an avatar of myself :P

Thanks man :cool:

No problem. :cool:

BME:

BME_zpsfaac75d1.png

"1362085548">

I'll be back with a request later, best o

f luck.

Sweet! love it man Cheers.

Glad you like it! :)

iSoap:

iSoap_zpsbc58d8e6.pngiSoap2_zps91eb284f.png

(If you can find a better stock I don't mind re-doing it)

Remember to credit me guys. In your profile or signature if you decide to use an avatar I make for you. :)

Thanks! Gonna use the Graves one, love that you picked a really recent one :)

No problem. The Paige one was a little off. I probably shouldn't have sharpened it.

Archived