"Feed Me More"......AJSim/WolfgangJT's Ryback (Non Fan Access version now on Live!! )

WolfgangJT

I now have a non fan access version now on Live with the moveset and entrance defaulted. Just add those as you please depending if you have DLC Ryback in the game or if you want to custom build or download from CC. :)

Can you get the CAS file of this? I changed the moveset on the original Ryback but when I try to edit the entrance it just exits to the main menu.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now have a non fan access version now on Live with the moveset and entrance defaulted. Just add those as you please depending if you have DLC Ryback in the game or if you want to custom build or download from CC. :)

Can you get the CAS file of this? I changed the moveset on the original Ryback but when I try to edit the entrance it just exits to the main menu.

Just dowload Hacker-T Save Editor, Open your Save, Go to "Entrances" section and then select any of the Non-DLC Entrances.

Just dowload Hacker-T Save Editor, Open your Save, Go to "Entrances" section and then select any of the Non-DLC Entrances.

it didnt work for me :/

is there anywhere that i can read up on it? i don't have xbox live and this is better than dlc and i really want it.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446213-the-complete-beginners-guide-to-wwe-13-save-file-modding/

i learned how to do it and i injected the non fan access version of the caw, but when i tried to edit the entrance it quit out of the entrance and went back to the selection screen. is it definitely non fan access?

yep...it's the one I loaded onto CC, doesn't show a ! on it. Have you tried re-setting by going to the opposite entrance type..i.e. if the CAW is on Advanced, chose Easy Entrance...not sure, but might work.

yep...it's the one I loaded onto CC, doesn't show a ! on it. Have you tried re-setting by going to the opposite entrance type..i.e. if the CAW is on Advanced, chose Easy Entrance...not sure, but might work.

on the editor, it says caf: yes. if it has the caf then maybe the moveset isn't defaulted, maybe the entrance isn't defaulted?

ignore what i previously said, it works! thank you so much for your amazing caw!

Archived