Jack Swagger by ShatterTheSky. (UPLOADED - 5/27/13)

ShatterTheSky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attire update coming soon. 3 attires are done, NWO is waiting on a face texture, and I've updated the hair and am fairly proud of it. Update should be here some time tomorrow.

Can wait for the update :)

#WEEDTHEPEOPLE

I'm actually fine with how it looks without attire textures, but I may try it eventually. And regarding the colors, I didn't realize the blues looked that purple. The TV I've been CAWing on is kinda small, and I'll be sure to fix the colors.

I still aint seeing swagger, looks way too cawy, plus i dont know why but the attire PT's look REALLY pixelated, the outlines and sides... :cool:

Not much I can do about attires looking pixelated, I'm out of layers and you can't tell they are very pixelated in-game. And regarding the face, I'm trying, that's all I'm able to say right now since I've seen hardly any suggestions.

That hair looks hideous the face looks generic

Very productive comment there, I'm glad the Jack Swagger you made is so much better. Do you care to enlighten me, and give knowledge as to how to make it better, O' Great Overseer Of All That Is CAWing?

Much better than your Crimson.

Who are you? Crimson?

Very productive comment there, I'm glad the Jack Swagger you made is so much better. Do you care to enlighten me, and give knowledge as to how to make it better, O' Great Overseer Of All That Is CAWing?

Yes change the face skin give more detail and don't pt the hair that makes it look crappy

I can see Swagger in this. Some suggestions on the current face..

Lower the eyes a bit. In real-life the eyes are lower than the indention on the nose, so that would work very well.

The head seems too narrow and too tall. In the full body picture, it looks good looking towards him from the lower angle. Try using that as a guide to lower the head height and fixing the jaw.

Jaw height needs to be raised just a bit. My guesstimate would be raise it to the height of where the middle of his beard covers his chin is at.

Raise the nose height a bit more, if possible.

Lower the mouth height and add a couple more clicks for thickness.

Hope this helps and isn't too much nitpicking.

Just remember, the non-photoshopped version ALWAYS wins.. Anyways guys, let's get this back on track before getting way off-topic into a flame fest.

Keep at it, ShatterTheSky. It's getting there.

Archived