looking for a save

OG Deadman 88

dont wanna sound like a dick, but the first 3 threads in this section are about a save editor that lets you unlock everything and how to add any textures off your pc to the gamesave and you want someone to do it all for you? this isnt even a request section dude thats the one below this one.

Ok no you DO sound like a dick bc I asked if anyone knew of a save with attitude era caws. It also wasn't me saying "hey can you guys make a save?" It was "does any one have one or can soneone POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO LOOK?" And to be fair there is no section below this one on my browser so yeah thanks for no help at all.

Also the "first 3 threads" have NOTHING to do with game saves. If you will be of no help, and not to sound like a dick, but stay out of my threads.

they are all about modding your gamesave and adding caws, this is the modding section and sorry i meant the section above that was my mistake yours was not seeing the word request. and 2 things

1. you didnt even specify what system you were looking for.

2. if you had looked or idk used the search function there is a thread called wwf attitude game save. sheesh you post in the wrong section asking for something you put no effort into finding and im the bad guy lol.

ok dude did i request any one to make a save? NO I DID NOT. please stay out of my threads because you are clearly just goig to be a dick. furthermore i have posted on here numerous times saying i own a 360. i would think that wouldnt be an issue but clearly you dont look around enough either so stfu.

ok dude did i request any one to make a save? NO I DID NOT.

please stay out of my threads because you are clearly just goig to be a dick. furthermore i have posted on here numerous times saying i own a 360. i would think that wouldnt be an issue but clearly you dont look around enough either so stfu.

when did i say that after i corrected myself, you have no argument, and members are supposed to have memorized what system you have, you are the only one being rude here, you should have known to use the search function, stop being lazy.

Dude was just looking for a complete save.. Why you acting like a str8 jerk 2 him? That's ridiculous. Could it have been in the Request section? Sure.. But it's still relevant to the Modding Section as well.. This would be the section where guys would post their saves... Definitely no need 2 act like this.. Threads about modding and how 2 mod have nothing 2 do with his request.. So yea Enzo, you were in the wrong on this 1...

Archived