Hacked Moveset Question

Warbound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to set a diving move to a running ground strike or diving move to outside, a tag-team move to a corner grapple, change the pullback moves, etc? Similar to this video:

Also can you hack moves from past games into WWE '13?

I can do it for you :)

I'll pm you the details.

Can you edit a move? E.g. Removing the taunt from An-cole lock?

No, remember reading a tutorial on it last ear though. Changing the damage, sound & position ect also.

Does anyone know how to set a diving move to a running ground strike or diving move to outside, a tag-team move to a corner grapple, change the pullback moves, etc? Similar to this video:

Yeah, me. Old moves are a No-no though. They actually got rid of all the un-used values and put some sort of order to them also.

CAF animations work.

I can do it for you :)

I'll pm you the details.

Can you edit a move? E.g. Removing the taunt from An-cole lock?

No, remember reading a tutorial on it last ear though. Changing the damage, sound & position ect also.

Yeah, me. Old moves are a No-no though. They actually got rid of all the un-used values and put some sort of order to them also.

CAF animations work.

Sweet. So if I upped a moveset to CC could you hack it then re-upload?

In a similar vain, does anyone know about modifying CAFs? I know that the ability to modify a caf so it hits certain ending moves right away rather than adding an annoying move first would be much appreciated by both myself and others.

Also out of curiosity, is it possible to make it so that the DLC superkick works correctly as a catching finisher? For some reason it is not while it should be.

• 2 weeks later...

In a similar vain, does anyone know about modifying CAFs? I know that the ability to modify a caf so it hits certain ending moves right away rather than adding an annoying move first would be much appreciated by both myself and others.

Also out of curiosity, is it possible to make it so that the DLC superkick works correctly as a catching finisher? For some reason it is not while it should be.

HackerT has an editor that allows you to mod CAF's. It's pretty useful for some things. I'm pretty sure it would work for what you want.

I have tonnes of modded CAFs on Xbox Live CC (Via Hex editing NOT Hacker T's Editor)

If you PM the formula for the moves you want making and your GTs and i'll get them on CC.

I'm no longer taking moveset requests though, Far too time consuming to do for a complete stranger... LOL

HackerT has an editor that allows you to mod CAF's. It's pretty useful for some things. I'm pretty sure it would work for what you want.

I have this program, but I've never used the CAF editor. What kinds of things can you do with it?

I have this program, but I've never used the CAF editor. What kinds of things can you do with it?

It allows you to change the moves and add moves you normally couldn't chain together without a transition move. (Example: Argentine Clutch into Piledriver. In-Game, you'd need to use a hijack clutch transition first).

I wish someone would just make a moveset editor, but not allow you to set moves as taunts/taunts as moves, etc. I'd love an easy way to just put things in different places just to see what works, and looks cool. I have not the slightest clue on how to hex edit. Tried to learn but reading tutorials on that stuff is like reading another language.

It allows you to change the moves and add moves you normally couldn't chain together without a transition move. (Example: Argentine Clutch into Piledriver. In-Game, you'd need to use a hijack clutch transition first).

I wish someone would just make a moveset editor, but not allow you to set moves as taunts/taunts as moves, etc. I'd love an easy way to just put things in different places just to see what works, and looks cool. I have not the slightest clue on how to hex edit. Tried to learn but reading tutorials on that stuff is like reading another language.

I don't come in to the modded section very often, where would i find Hacker Ts editor, good sir?

I don't come in to the modded section very often, where would i find Hacker Ts editor, good sir?

360Haven

GAH, i can't figure out how to use that damned editor. Here i am sitting in the caf editor and i can't figure out how the hell to select any of my cafs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived