Putting models from one game to another

iamthedoctor

Ive seen a clip on youtube where its the SVR 2010 game and in the training room their is a clip of Hogan and Bret hart from their LOWM counterparts. In another clip Benoit is in it.

How was this possible I didnt know you could add characters into other games. Does it just replace the ingame models or something. Dunno if it would work for WWE 13 or not but I would love to play a LOWM version of WWE 13.

i have seen the same video and i believe what the guy did was take the textures from LOWM and copy them onto existing superstars in 2010, i have seen this before but there are alot of possible errors, some textures being smaller in one game and not transferring over correctly.

The actual models were added to the game, not just the textures. This has been done on the PS2, Xbox 360, and the PSP, although not by the same people. Tools to accomplish this exist for both the PSP and PS2 versions of the game. The Xbox 360 version was accomplished through a guy named brienj, who then released the complete mod as well as some xex tools to the public.

The actual models were added to the game, not just the textures. This has been done on the PS2, Xbox 360, and the PSP, although not by the same people. Tools to accomplish this exist for both the PSP and PS2 versions of the game. The Xbox 360 version was accomplished through a guy named brienj, who then released the complete mod as well as some xex tools to the public.

Someone released a PS2 version of a WWE game with Legends? Where abouts? I just got myself a chipped ps2 recently so wouldnt mind giving it a try.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/index/

Look in the Gaming Section for 2010/2011. There are hundreds of individual wrestler mods and a number of full saves / mod collections there for PS2.

Oh that one yeah. None of the saves seem to work as they are missing a part of the file.

Id try it myself and stick a load of people on a game but no idea how to do it.

Look in the Gaming Section for 2010/2011. There are hundreds of individual wrestler mods and a number of full saves / mod collections there for PS2.

Oh that one yeah. None of the saves seem to work as they are missing a part of the file.

There are tutorials there to get you started on how to do just that, if you need any help shoot me a pm there i'm Connor MacLeod there & will do what i can to help.

There are tutorials there to get you started on how to do just that, if you need any help shoot me a pm there i'm Connor MacLeod there & will do what i can to help.

Ok man will do. Im suprised no ones tried doing a attitude era version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

WWE 12 upwards started using a newer model format which is not compatible with the older games. Hence you can only import models from wwe 12 into the game, that is unless someone makes a model converter:

So any way tekken to make brock lesnar from wwe 12 as a 2nd attire for wwe 13 ?

goldbergh.jpg

@twistedmisery666, yes you can. You will need to add the pach file with the attire into the wwe 13 brock pac file. Then you will need to edit the misc.pac file to allow the attire to be selectable.

Sweet I know how to edit it the misc to add attires

So it's the same as in wwe 13 to add attires

Just was worried about the texture messing up

@twistedmisery666, yes you can. You will need to add the pach file with the attire into the wwe 13 brock pac file. Then you will need to edit the misc.pac file to allow the attire to be selectable.

The texture and model formats are the same in WWE 12 and WWE 13

The texture and model formats are the same in WWE 12 and WWE 13

Nice !! I'm gonna try it and see if it works.

Archived