CAS's Reckoning Roster

CAS6nf

Do you happen to still have your wwe 12 save of CAS ? I really liked the tights where it had the flames on the side of the tights nd the way you made it look like it was shining.

Yea I still the save, but not with that attire. All my PT's are saved on my laptop so if you want it, I can check to see if its there.

Kyle Torres is my favorite of your caws.

Johnny Rave - when i first saw him i said he looks gay and stupid , but later i said damn his bottoms and jacket and logos looks really cool . What i hate in him is his face . He shouldn't hav any mustaches or goatees. Also you should change the hair to that jeff Hardy long one and made that blonde .

MH Casey is the second one that i like the most.

Your divas looks AWESOME

And Samdei could be Lord Samdei and Crystal brother's Ricardo Rose or Carlos Rose

Johnny Rave use to have the Jeff Hardy hair, but I was then inspired to change him for 13 after I seen a UK wrestler named Spud before he was recently signed to TNA. I tried to go with the old school rocker look which would explain the hair and his style.

P.S. Here's a sneak peek I made for Kyle Torres if you havent seen it already.

P.S.S. Honestly, your the first person to give me positive feed back on Johnny Rave

P.S.S.S. :laugh: Crystal's brother name was originaly was Ricardo, but I though about changing it because it didnt stick, but since you suggested it, I'll keep it.

P.S.S.S.S :corino: I was going to call him Samdei "The Doo Doo Witch Doctor" with the song from the game Dead Island called whos does your voodoo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you happen to still have your wwe 12 save of CAS ? I really liked the tights where it had the flames on the side of the tights nd the way you made it look like it was shining.

Yea I still the save, but not with that attire. All my PT's are saved on my laptop so if you want it, I can check to see if its there.

&q

uot;1362233823">

Kyle Torres is my favorite of your caws.

Johnny Rave - when i first saw him i said he looks gay and stupid , but later i said damn his bottoms and jacket and logos looks really cool . What i hate in him is his face . He shouldn't hav any mustaches or goatees. Also you should change the hair to that jeff Hardy long one and made that blonde .

MH Casey is the second one that i like the most.

Your divas looks AWESOME

And Samdei could be Lord Samdei and Crystal brother's Ricardo Rose or Carl

os Roseblockquote>

Johnny Rave use to have the Jeff Hardy hair, but I was then inspired to change him for 13 after I seen a UK wrestler named Spud before he was recently signed to TNA. I tried to go with the old school rocker look which would explain the hair and his style.

P.S. Here's a sneak peek I made for Kyle Torres if you havent seen it already.

P.S.S. Honestly, your the first person to give me positive feed back on Johnny Rave

P.S.S.S. :laugh: Crystal's brother name was originaly was Ricardo, but I though about changing it because it didnt stick, but since you suggested it, I'll keep it.

P.S.S.S.S :corino: I was going to call him Samdei "The Doo Doo Witch Doctor" with the song from the game Dead Island called whos does your voodoo

that would be much appreciated :)

Sorry for the above comment couldn't get the hang of this yet of replying back.. but yea i would very appreciate it if you still have em and maybe upload em ? if not then i can try to re draw it on pt

Sorry for the above comment couldn't get the hang of this yet of replying back.. but yea i would very appreciate it if you still have em and maybe upload em ? if not then i can try to re draw it on pt

Yea, I can do that for you. Quick question, are your sure it was my character CAS and what did the attire look like?

Yea, I can do that for you. Quick question, are your sure it was my character CAS and what did the attire look like?

uhm i believe it was.. i really cant go into details on how the attire really looked. i just remembered

that it had some flame like designs going down the short tights design. and it had the trims like how goldberg's wwe tights look like. if you can show me all of the pts then i might be able to figure out which one it is

Is all divas up on CC or not?

At the moment, no, but they will be. If you really want one of them just let me know and I'll upload one for you. I've just finished a diva name........something, but she suppose to be a cowgirl so if you want her too just let me know.

Is all divas up on CC or not?

At the moment, no, but they will be. If you really want one of them just let me know and I'll upload one for you. I've just finished a diva name........something, but she suppose to be a cowgirl so if you want her too just let me know.

Sure. What about can i download Brittany Wilde?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh I finally found the design I've been meaning to find. Its the trunks attire you use on Lance Hart. Those flames on the side nd everything. It was just in wwe12 you had them in short tights rather than trunks i believe. But that was the pt design I was talking about

Well something that might not be too hard is the symbol for the voodoo god Damballa

image017_zps98e25506.jpg

Damballah-Wedo3-mine_zpsebd2aa61.jpg

Might look okay on the back (the middle sort of looks like a spine).

Or maybe he could have a tat of a voodoo doll with pins in it.

You could even kind of cheat this one with designs in the game if you're not confident with your PT skills (saying because you said something about having a hard time finding stuff that's easy enough to make; your CAWs look great):

Use the fixed design vertebrae tattoo, the snake designs (one facing each way on either side) and the star design )the multi-pointed one) for the stars... Could look pretty good.

• 1 month later...

Ok everyone, im back with a couple more caws that you may like. As of far, i've been tweaking attributes, morphing, and the movesets for most of my caws and I know that isnt what you want to see, but its what i've been doing. Im currently trying to figure out what I want to do with my WIP and if I should delete them and start something new but the problem with that is the idea I originally had has potential and I dont want to give up on 'em just yet. But here's a couple things i've done so far.

4-25-2013_00.jpg4-25-2013_01.jpg4-25-2013_02.jpg4-25-2013_03.jpg4-25-2013_04.jpg

Christian Storm4-25-2013_05.jpg4-25-2013_06.jpg4-25-2013_07.jpg4-25-2013_08.jpg4-25-2013_09.jpg

4-25-2013_10.jpg4-25-2013_11.jpg4-25-2013_12.jpg

4-25-2013_13.jpg4-25-2013_13.jpg4-25-2013_15.jpg4-25-2013_16.jpg4-25-2013_17.jpg

Diva Goldman4-25-2013_18.jpg4-25-2013_19.jpg4-25-2013_20.jpg

• 1 month later...

All of these are superb. I suggest now that you should try and develop gimmicks and character's for your caws' and future caws'. Maybe you should write a brief character description along with each caw.

Ok and thankz

• 1 month later...

I didn't upload all of my characters because the server usually take's them down but if there's any caw that you want, just ask for it and I'll upload em

Archived