Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

I played it for a while. Turns out it's honestly way too simplified. All attacks on one button and they only seem to have a few attacks each. Why are all attacks keyed to one button, with three buttons being jump? thats honestly really dumb. id say its the most simple fighting game I've played, and I dont really like it. I guess thats the point since it's Nintendo/kids game (yes, I know adults play it too, blah blah) but every other fighting game ive played is better

The thing with Smash is it's designed to be a party game first and a fighting game second. It's meant to be played with 3 to 7 other people with chaos happening all over the stage

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a brand new switch off Mercari for $280. Used all the money I had from selling my PS Vita, 2DS & Wii U to make about $370 or so. Bought Smash @ GameStop.

Super happy with how everything turned out and this game.

Maybe I need to get SSB for the first time. Persona is sexy shit.

How have you never played Smash before lol

Just bought a brand new switch off Mercari for $280. Used all the money I had from selling my PS Vita, 2DS & Wii U to make about $370 or so. Bought Smash @ GameStop.

you'll want to do this quick https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/super-smash-bros-ultimate-how-to-get-piranha-plant-dlc/

so did everyone go through the steps to get the Piranha Plant free? and how long did it take to get the code?

I think I lost the email, so I'm lost.

I used gmail it was a weird email and from some it's in promotion or spam. this is the title Thanks for your purchase of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game. you could try and search Nintendo

did you miss the post where I havent had a console for it

You're the one guy on this forum that constantly posts about J.RPGs, yet you never owned a Nintendo console?

You're the one guy on this forum that constantly posts about J.RPGs, yet you never owned a Nintendo console?

I had handhelds, so GBA, DS, and 3DS (not New 3DS, that SmashBros is exclusive to )

edit: looks like it was on normal 3DS. eh dont care enough

plus if you want JRPGs, you only need a PS console

Edited by Muur

This :lol:

I literally bought a Wii U, 3DS & Switch just to play Smash.

• 2 weeks later...

Played this last week with some friends, me last playing a Smash was on the Gamecube, got my butt kicked and handed to me. Alot different than I remember. And zero practice since I dont have a Switch, do want to save up for one one day, would like Mario Smash and whatever the next Pokemon is that's not Let's Go

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

• 2 months later...

Just checked out the vid, and jesus they've gone way further than I thought they would've with the Persona content. ...i'm impressed.

loled at persona 1 and 2 still not existing.

also, people jumping the gun - again - for this "Jane ponytail" leak. I guess it was Ann after all lol