Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://gfycat.com/WarlikeShimmeringFlamingo

This is so dirty.

Also, I don't see why people think Falco is low tier in this game? I've been playing him recently and he's not that bad at all. Even if he lost some of the abilities he had in Brawl and his speed, I don't think he's necessarily shitty.

Edited by M.Θ.B.™

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else here seriously thinking about, or already, go to locals?

I'm not very good at all lol. I definitely would.. as it would be pretty fun. But, I live in the middle of no where and I doubt I have any close.

For Melee I already do. If you are even considering it, do it. Usually fun and you meet more people to play with.

Unfortunate

How? Unless you're a fan of ZeRo?

Because honestly the only thing keeping me at all interested in the competitive scene was how unbelievably impressive ZeRo's run was, legitimately one of the greatest runs in esports history so far.

Edited by Grenade.

Justin Wong was supposedly undefeated in Marvel 2 for close to a decade or something like that and I'm sure there're more. Plus that's just fighting games.

For Melee I already do. If you are even considering it, do it. Usually fun and you meet more people to play with.

Unfortunate

How? Unless you're a fan of ZeRo?

Because honestly the only thing keeping me at all interested in the competitive scene was how unbelievably impressive ZeRo's run was, legitimately one of the greatest runs in esports history so far.

I don't bother with locals for a large variety of reasons I don't care to list. I do practice, but that's mainly just for my own personal sake.