Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing how much of a pain it is to do a Shoryuken with Ryu on a GC controller, is it that bad?

Not even. Obviously if you've never touched a fighting game outside of Smash then it'll be rough, but there's nearly like 2 seconds of latency from direction input to pressing A which makes it disgustingly easy to do the true Shoryuken. I do it on a 2DS circle pad

• 2 weeks later...

After watching CEO15 for Sm4sh, nobody is gonna touch ZeRo unless more internationally known players come for EVO, which is bound to happen. Nairo has had experience against him and I love his ZSS play so much but god damn ZeRo is on another level than everyone else.

ZeRo wins, obviously lmao. There is no one close to touching him right now.

Oh, and people are giving Dabuz shit for using Rosalina, but why? I don't give a *Censored* if she is top tier, she is extremely hard to *censored*ing master and he knew exactly how to use her.

It beats me why they complain about Rosalina when nearly everyone and their mother uses Sheik and Diddy Kong in tournaments too. Both have received nerfs, Diddy being the most nerfed, and yet are still viable in high level play. Why won't they complain about them? I've never understood the Rosalina hate, really.

Roy is sooo *censored*ing good in this. I love it, though people are already crying for nerfs for him and he just literally came out. ZeRo has a hard-on for him as well, and that'll make people hate Roy/ZeRo more. Just don't *censored*ing touch Roy in the next patch, please.

Dabuz played fine during CEO though, I don't remember him timing out at all using Rosa. I was surprised he didn't use Olimar.

Edited by M.Θ.B.™

So Bill Trinen is entering EVO this year. He apparently mains Yoshi and Rosaluma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpn2-NQdPeA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAeADNmt05U&feature=iv&src_vid=Vpn2-NQdPeA&annotation_id=annotation_2628764401

Edited by God of Lightning

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen anyone dominate like ZeRo.

For real. ZeRo is seriously a cut above everyone else right now. The dude also spends almost every moment on that game though, so...

In all honesty, I believe that I could work my way up to being in the top 8 of the game if I had the time to work for it. Unfortunately though, Smash isn't my life.

^Think he meant as an actual character lol

Haha, Brock's final smash would start out as him doing that high pitched scream, then just giving his opponent 100 suplexes in rapid succession

Edited by Alpha Oh

Zero putting on one of the most dominant displays in competitive gaming history, much less smash history. In Smash the only thing close is Isai in 64 but even then you could argue the scene is significantly smaller thus less competition.