Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His range is atrocious though.

On his F-air and D-air, yeah, but otherwise, his range isn't that bad. His jab combo reaches about as far as his freaking tail does. His Side-B has some good range as well, along with it being combo'd into another attack if you read the opponent correctly. Even his Down-B hitbox range is pretty good, going past the furthest star by 1 to 1 1/2 star lengths. His Shadow Ball has enough hitstun to use it to distance the opponent, leading into a punishing pursuit if they are hit by the Shadow Ball and leading into a throw if they block it. His U-tilt reaches for miles and can still combo into itself multiple times on the right characters. His D-Tilt is the same way, reaching about as far as Ganon's D-Tilt does while still being as quick as Yoshi's D-Tilt. In addition, there's always enemy projectiles that are easily reflected such as Ness' PK Fire, Villager's Gyroid Lloid, or Duck Hunt's BnB, among others.

Oh yeah, Mewtwo can travel under Battlefield & FD. Its fun.

---------------------

It would be nice if I could play two consecutive matches without lag.

Damn wish i saw that sooner. But thanks for the generosity Lapras and congrats to Grenade for getting it.

Anyway, what do you guys think is the most effective way to get all custom mii outfits and hats? I'm on 3ds btw if that helps

• 3 weeks later...

I *censored*ing love how much Zero has been calling people out to step it up and finally beat him. He's single handedly keeping the smash 4 competitive scene alive. I don't even watch smash 4 but I respect what he's been doing.

Edited by Grenade.

This started like a week or two ago when he said on twitter that the Sm4sh scene won't last at this rate because he hasn't lost since November and is the only one putting in the itme to get better and grow the scene, along with a lot of other shots at the scene in general. Since then everyone including himself has been begging for somebody to give him competition.

god damn lmao. No wonder he has a price on his head. That's motivation right there, if I was the other competitive Smashers, I'd work my ass off to shit on him during CEO15 to make him eat his words. Zero's *censored*ing good, but man, the possibilities of people who could take him down (even though he has won 1st in pretty much every major Sm4sh event).

anyway, I did get bored last night and made a tier list (based on my own opinion and experiences with every character) for Sm4sh. I know you guys will agree and disagree with some of my placements, but this was just for fun only and I want to see what people think.

5d6904d63db8c6b109ddba8960854d34.png

He has won literally every tournament he has entered since November. And even then his only loss EVER in tournament was that invitational where he got 3rd with Fox. And it's not even like he has been pulling tournaments out in the clutch. He has been shit stomping everyone for almost 7 months now.

That what happens when you take the time to lab a character while everyone else is busy trying to down play a game to prove Melee will always be better. Now there's a huge talent gap and a large group of people convinced Smash 4 can't in any way be competitive

Talk about irony. While I prefer not to get into this war about which game is better and all that garbage, when you put it that way, it really does seem like Melee fanboys are killing Smash 4 before it even has any real chance to get off the ground.

I really wish we could edit downloaded stages or at least the music. There are a lot of stages I've downloaded where I really want to change the music and the only way to do it is to completely remake the stage, which is a pain in the ass.

My stage builder additions I'd like to see at some point:

-More backgrounds including the Brawl ones, especially the Lab and Underworld. How about using some of the areas from SSE.

-More textures and the ability to be able to use every texture across every background

-Dangers Zones which should already be in. Also include variations of it like ice, acid, electricity, spikes, etc.

-8 Player Smash at least on the large stages

-Warp pipes

-Water

-Moving platforms that don't just move in straight lines

-Destroyable platforms

-semi fallthrough platform(the ones where you can come up from under, but can't actually fall through)-Everything from Brawl's

That "Zero Heel Turn" was just what the Smash 4 competitive scene needed to keep going.

BTW, picked up G&W recently. Probably gonna be my 2nd for when Yoshi can't handle a match (defensive Rosaluma & Marth are a handful with Yoshi).

lmao. No wonder he has a price on his head. That's motivation right there, if I was the other competitive Smashers, I'd work my ass off to shit on him during CEO15 to make him eat his words. Zero's *censored*ing good, but man, the possibilities of people who could take him down (even though he has won 1st in pretty much every major Sm4sh event).

anyway, I did get bored last night and made a tier list (based on my own opinion and experiences with every character) for Sm4sh. I know you guys will agree and disagree with some of my placements, but this was just for fun only and I want to see what people think.

5d6904d63db8c6b109ddba8960854d34.png

I agree with most of this. Kinda iffy on Link being as high as he is, but I don't know what his customs are, so he could be better. Also iffy on the placement of G&W & Luigi, as I would place them higher personally, but overall, I agree with most of this.

Link has some ridiculous customs the last time I checked. His arrows can be kill moves with one of his. I think the Mii fighters are ranked based on specials and other general categories for Smash characters. It's really also generally known that Brawler is the best Mii fighter variation tbh. It has better options than Swordfighter and Gunner.

And about Link, I think this is the best he has been in a Smash game yet which is why I ranked him where he did. He's one of my secondary characters and I completely love what they did to him in Sm4sh. He's stronger albeit not as fast and a little laggier than he was before, but still a solid character to use and play overall.

Edited by M.Θ.B™

Gunner and Swordfighter are pretty weak compared to the Brawler too. Gunner is very hard to kill with and the recovery options aren't great (unless it's vertical) along with its moves being very laggy. Swordfighter I've heard so many bad things about tbh along with a shit grab range and a bad recovery given the moveset.

Talk about irony. While I prefer not to get into this war about which game is better and all that garbage, when you put it that way, it really does seem like Melee fanboys are killing Smash 4 before it even has any real chance to get off the ground.

I really wish we could edit downloaded stages or at least the music. There are a lot of stages I've downloaded where I really want to change the music and the only way to do it is to completely remake the stage, which is a pain in the ass.

My stage builder additions I'd like to see at some point:

-More backgrounds including the Brawl ones, especially the Lab and Underworld. How about using some of the areas from SSE.

-More textures and the ability to be able to use every texture across every background

-Dangers Zones which should already be in. Also include variations of it like ice, acid, electricity, spikes, etc.

-8 Player Smash at least on the large stages

-Warp pipes

-Water

-Moving platforms that don't just move in straight lines

-Destroyable platforms

-semi fallthrough platform(the ones where you can come up from under, but can't actually fall through)-Everything from Brawl's

How is Smash 4s failure in any way "melee fanboys" fault? Melee fanboys aren't the ones who aren't doing enough to compete or grow the scene. Almost every top smash 4 player is a top brawl player that abandoned melee a long time ago that's not putting enough time to beat Zero. "Melee fanboys" aren't doing anything to Smash 4, they aren't even playing Smash 4 or interacting with it's scene at all. And there's nothing wrong with that. I shouldn't have to support a scene I have no interest in simply because it has a similar title as my favorite game. If Smash 4 can't survive without Melee's help, it doesn't deserve to survive. The Smash 4 scene is killing itself by feeling entitled to inherit all the success melee has worked 13 years to attain instead of working for their own success. Edited by Grenade.