Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure how the hell I ended up racking up 200% before I lost my stock the first game lol.

I've been looking into a grip for my 3DS XL, does anyone have one of these? Long play sessions my hands get really cramped and hands sweat really badly. Hopefully a grip can help out.

Im not sure how the hell I ended up racking up 200% before I lost my stock the first game lol.

I've been looking into a grip for my 3DS XL, does anyone have one of these? Long play sessions my hands get really cramped and hands sweat really badly. Hopefully a grip can help out.

I hear that they work wonders tbh and improve your gameplay in ways. Worth a purchase for sure apparently.

With all the fire of my being, I hate Duck Hunt. I've been able to beat the majority of people online with every other character thus far, but everyone that chooses Duck Hunt has beaten me. I hate that freaking dog. I just don't know how to take him out. There is too much going on.

---------------

Just fought a guy named Santa. I'm convinced it was Santa because his connection to me felt like he was from the North Pole.

With all the fire of my being, I hate Duck Hunt. I've been able to beat the majority of people online with every other character thus far, but everyone that chooses Duck Hunt has beaten me. I hate that freaking dog. I just don't know how to take him out. There is too much going on.

---------------

Just fought a guy named Santa. I'm convinced it was Santa because his connection to me felt like he was from the North Pole.

I had troubles with him too so I played my friend who mains him like 40 times in a row. Its a lot of rolling past the can and pressuring the hell out of the dog itself. My Little Mac disposes of it pretty alright, but its still a nuisance.

I don't know why more people aren't using ROB. I just played one, and I beat him 2 out of three games, but DANG....Spam that spinning move that has a LONG hitbox, then laser, repeat. Hard to hit the knee of justice on it, but I did.. *SALUTE*

thinking of dropping lucina from my main 3 in favour of dr mario. he's a lot better than i once thought

Yeah, I kinda dig Dr. Mario. Mainly because his Down Special is alot more useful to me than regular Mario's FLUDD

He seems worth a go. I've played a few sets with some people who I think are above average Doc's in this game and he can be crazy when you see him in action.

This is what happens when I'm nice and say "Yeah i'll play you for you channel" to a friend using my newly found Captain Falcon. Its painful.

I could've sworn I've fought this guy in For Glory. I've definitely met a guy that played Yoshi, Sonic, and Fox, and I've faced a guy with a name similar to Apocalypse, but it could've been someone else.

Dang dawg, he beat you good. I don't mean to critique it, but that Egg Death should never have happened. Nice match against Sonic though.

This is what happens when I'm nice and say "Yeah i'll play you for you channel" to a friend using my newly found Captain Falcon. Its painful.

I could've sworn I've fought this guy in For Glory. I've definitely met a guy that played Yoshi, Sonic, and Fox, and I've faced a guy with a name similar to Apocalypse, but it could've been someone else.

Dang dawg, he beat you good. I don't mean to critique it, but that Egg Death should never have happened. Nice match against Sonic though.

Critique it all you want hahaha I beat myself up over that egg death. I should have pulled my Mac, but it was just friendlies so I wanted to lab with Falcon. He also plays a ZSS in For Glory, wish he would have pulled it. I'll be streaming with him a lot so we'll see more of this haha

Critique it all you want hahaha I beat myself up over that egg death. I should have pulled my Mac, but it was just friendlies so I wanted to lab with Falcon. He also plays a ZSS in For Glory, wish he would have pulled it. I'll be streaming with him a lot so we'll see more of this haha

Nice. I look forward to seeing more.

I really want to see your Mac in action. Thus far, I've taken every Mac player on For Glory that I've come in contact with when playing Yoshi. I'd love to see what you bring to the table. The more variety I face, the more diverse I can become in my own style, win or lose. Whenever you're free, if you'd be up for some 1v1, I'm game.

---------

There are WAY too many Macs on For Glory.

I really want to see your Mac in action. Thus far, I've taken every Mac player on For Glory that I've come in contact with when playing Yoshi. I'd love to see what you bring to the table. The more variety I face, the more diverse I can become in my own style, win or lose. Whenever you're free, if you'd be up for some 1v1, I'm game.

---------

I'm down for some tonight. I'll probably run my Falcon more than anything since I'm still trying to get him down, but I have no problem going back to Mac for a bunch of games. I just feel guilty pulling my Mac out online now that so many people spam him, so I just stick with my Falcon and hope to weasel out of matchups. How late you gonna be on? Its 6:30 eastern right now, I'm usually good for a block of matches a bit later than this (like 11ish)

There is a RIDICULOUSLY good Little Mac on Smashboards that people are saying is probably the best online period. I want to Mac ditto him soon when he has time and get whooped.

---------

I'm down for some tonight. I'll probably run my Falcon more than anything since I'm still trying to get him down, but I have no problem going back to Mac for a bunch of games. I just feel guilty pulling my Mac out online now that so many people spam him, so I just stick with my Falcon and hope to weasel out of matchups. How late you gonna be on? Its 6:30 eastern right now, I'm usually good for a block of matches a bit later than this (like 11ish)

There is a RIDICULOUSLY good Little Mac on Smashboards that people are saying is probably the best online period. I want to Mac ditto him soon when he has time and get whooped.

I'll be up probly til midnight, so whenever you want works for me. I'll probably run my Falcon as well then. Mirror Falcon matches are what I'm used to in Melee lol.

Who is the Little Mac on Smashboards? I'd like to know incase I run into him.

Edited by Garry Moore™

I feel sorry for this Shulk player. I killed him once within 10 seconds. He just gave up after that.

Yeah I'm def good for a bit later tonight. And Falcon Dittos will be hype af, so thats a yes haha

The Mac runs a Ducky tag on his DS, he plays Glory every night so there's a chance you will

Alright, cool. Yeah, definitely haven't ran into a Ducky. Really hope I do though.