Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to take a break from Online, was starting to get cocky winning a lot of matches. Not sure if they were bad players or I play good, didn't want to jinx it haha

I know how you feel. The game is so new, its hard to tell whether I play well or they are inexperienced. In For Glory 1v1, I've won about 80% of my matches, and I've had about 80 matches now.

Perhaps we should face each other for science.

I don't think it was mentioned here, but you can meet multiple unlock conditions at once. Yesterday I unlocked Jigglypuff through Classic mode and then got Duck after a Vs. match. I had the same thing happen with Bowser Jr. and Ness too on Friday, and I got Dr. Mario and ROB in Vs. matches today.

Its also worth noting that online matches do count towards your match count. I played with a friend for over 100 matches the night I got the game. When I went to Smash mode, every match resulted in a Challenger approaching. May also be worth noting that the characters were encountered according to the highest requirement for a character that you have met first. Example: If you do 120 or more matches online then do a match in Smash, if you haven't unlocked her already, you'd find Jigglypuff first, then Duck Hunt, ect.

---

Once I'm done with this work I'm doing, I've got to try Bowser Jr. I've been so caught up in how awesome Yoshi is now that I totally forgot to try him.

Has anyone tried Bowser Jr. yet? If so, how does he play?

I'm down for 1v1s tonight, I'll post my FC in a bit since most of you from Pokemon already have it.

Sidebar: Love when I figure out a matchup online and end up confident. Got 2 stocked by a Shulk left with 15%, then took two straight games off it two stocking him both times with no worry.

I'm down for 1v1s tonight, I'll post my FC in a bit since most of you from Pokemon already have it.

Sidebar: Love when I figure out a matchup online and end up confident. Got 2 stocked by a Shulk left with 15%, then took two straight games off it two stocking him both times with no worry.

I started playing Poke X months ago, so please gimme your FC so we can battle on this and that.

Bowser Jr doesn't seem too shabby. Might make him my 3rd in command. Would make Kirby one of them, but my bro's main is Kirby. Trying to stay away from characters that others use (its so much easier to do that in this game considering how balanced it is).

Edited by Garry Moore™

I started playing Poke X months ago, so please gimme your FC so we can battle on this and that.

For you and anyone else

FC: 3969 6079 3846