Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that R.O.B. the Robot as a playable character?

He was in Brawl as well.

o9epf4.jpg

I'd pay for that costume. I'm not even joking.

In other news, the original leaker (the first column of leaked images) came back and said that he lied about the DLC characters he told everyone of.

With that being said, this has been floating around lately;

ERZBZqB.jpg

Again, I wouldn't post anything unless I thought it could be real. The reason I back this post is due to the date it was posted. Being almost a month ago, no one had any knowledge of any actual leaks at the time.

That being said, no one could have ever correctly predicted the implementation of Duck Hunt Dog along with Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and Dark Pit (pretty much everyone knew that Shulk would be in). On top of that, it accurately stated elements of both Shulk's and Bowser Jr's movesets that have been leaked in the new videos we've seen.

If thats not enough, there is one other line that catches the eye in that post; "Bowser Jr appears as a new comer and allegedly fights from a koopa clown car... has no alt colors, but instead has the 7 koopalings as alts." While this may seem iffy, we have also gotten screenshots of some trophies obtained in the game, and one in specific that has been leaked is Lemmy Koopa in a clown car, which to my knowledge we have never seen before.

kY2BoWg.jpg

What do you guys think about it?

Of course they would. Why wouldn't they?

Those leaks are in English. Why the hell are we waiting until October while Japan gets the games in just 3 weeks?

My guess is that ESRB is still checking it out.

And yeah, Nintendo stated that both games would have the same character rosters, unlike the modes and stages in each which will be different.

Oh, almost forgot to mention;

The leaker of the full roster image stated that he didn't know if he had the full roster unlocked or not, which would explain the strange spacing of the roster shown (rows of like 10 ending with a row of 4). Those characters in the last list I posted weren't mentioned to be DLC characters, meaning they could be the characters to fill the rest of the roster.

It could also be worth noting that I read somewhere that he hadn't unlocked All-Star Mode yet which would mean there were characters that he hadn't unlocked. I can't recall where I read it, so take it with a grain of salt (or more salt than other leak info).

Is that R.O.B. the Robot as a playable character?

He was in Brawl as well.

o9epf4.jpg

I'd pay for that costume. I'm not even joking.

In other news, the original leaker (the first column of leaked images) came back and said that he lied about the DLC characters he told everyone of.

With that being said, this has been floating around lately;

ERZBZqB.jpg

Again, I wouldn't post anything unless I thought it could be real. The reason I back this post is due to the date it was posted. Being almost a month ago, no one had any knowledge of any actual leaks at the time.

That being said, no one could have ever correctly predicted the implementation of Duck Hunt Dog along with Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and Dark Pit (pretty much everyone knew that Shulk would be in). On top of that, it accurately stated elements of both Shulk's and Bowser Jr's movesets that have been leaked in the new videos we've seen.

If thats not enough, there is one other line that catches the eye in that post; "Bowser Jr appears as a new comer and allegedly fights from a koopa clown car... has no alt colors, but instead has the 7 koopalings as alts." While this may seem iffy, we have also gotten screenshots of some trophies obtained in the game, and one in specific that has been leaked is Lemmy Koopa in a clown car, which to my knowledge we have never seen before.

kY2BoWg.jpg

What do you guys think about it?

Monkey D. Luffy confirmed.

I really think the people that were cut will be DLC now that it's possible for Nintendo.

That Duck Hunt character, though... the *Censored*? I'm not sure if I like that.

Young whippersnappers not understanding the nostalgia.......damn kids and their new age characters...

I really think the people that were cut will be DLC now that it's possible for Nintendo.

That Duck Hunt character, though... the *Censored*? I'm not sure if I like that.

Young whippersnappers not understanding the nostalgia.......damn kids and their new age characters...

I've heard of Duck Hunt, but I don't see how the dog and duck fit into this though, kinda like how they *censored*in' put in Pacman lmao.

I've heard of Duck Hunt, but I don't see how the dog and duck fit into this though, kinda like how they *censored*in' put in Pacman lmao.

What are your qualifications for fitting in to Smash? lmao Its just a game where a bunch of characters from different games all fight each other. Basically any character remotely related to Nintendo has a shot. I don't see how an intergalactic Bounty Hunter and Pikachu ended up together either yet here they are haha

Edited by SevenYearItch

What are your qualifications for fitting in to Smash? lmao Its just a game where a bunch of characters from different games all fight each other. Basically any character remotely related to Nintendo has a shot. I don't see how an intergalactic Bounty Hunter and Pikachu ended up together either yet here they are haha

Duck Hunt doesn't have that fight feel, same with Pacman, BUT they turned Pacman into a fighter on that shit. I mean, look at the Wii Fit Trainer and Olimar, they don't look like fighters, but they're actually good in the games. I'm not gonna be picky or be offended about it, I'm just saying it feels weird that they're in there because they don't feel like true characters to me.

I don't think that about Pikachu because Pokemon is all about battling like SSB is, tbh.

Edited by M.Θ.B™

Personally, I feel like Pac-Man fits in better the way they put him in than MegaMan does. They incorporated Pac-Man with some other things of his time such as Galaga and such, making for an interesting moveset. MegaMan however doesn't make the cut for me, even though I really like MegaMan.

The "feels" are subjective, and if Pac-Man and other characters are any indication, Duck Hunt will be a very interesting and fun character to use.