Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

The main difference with fake Corocoro scans and these shots are that the Corocoro scans don't really have guidelines. Since the content is brand new, no one would know what it'd look like anyway, so its much more believable. Each of the Smash Bros pics would have had to follow the rules of the contents we've already seen.

EDIT: Still not counting out the possibility of it being fake, just saying.

Edited by Garry Moore™

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main difference with fake Corocoro scans and these shots are that the Corocoro scans don't really have guidelines. Since the content is brand new, no one would know what it'd look like anyway, so its much more believable. Each of the Smash Bros pics would have had to follow the rules of the contents we've already seen.

I've already seen some people who basically modded Smash and inserted characters so its not out of the realm of possibility. I saw Wreck It Ralph vs Duck Hunt Dog vs someone else who didn't make sense. duck Hunt Dog was a re-skinned Olimar with ducks for Pikmen

I've already seen some people who basically modded Smash and inserted characters so its not out of the realm of possibility. I saw Wreck It Ralph vs Duck Hunt Dog vs someone else who didn't make sense. duck Hunt Dog was a re-skinned Olimar with ducks for Pikmen

Brawl hacks have been out forever, but the quality never stands up to the original (unless you're the Project M team).

Brawl hacks have been out forever, but the quality never stands up to the original (unless you're the Project M team).

Some do, but it's extremely rare. The vast majority of Brawl Vault is utter trash in every possible way. Now to keep from going full on rant mode, It could easily be shopped Brawl hacks. I've also seen a number of projects on Brawl Vault reskinning(?) characters in the Smash 4 style so that's another possibility.

I love my Saber mod no matter how dull her moveset is as a whole.

I wish I would've been able to get a Wii-U back when Sears was selling them for $99 because they thought it'd be the new Sega Saturn. I'll just have to stick to the 3DS version until I can get a refurbished one from Nintendo.

Wait what??!? When did Sears do this?

Edited by Crazy Moon

I wish I would've been able to get a Wii-U back when Sears was selling them for $99 because they thought it'd be the new Sega Saturn. I'll just have to stick to the 3DS version until I can get a refurbished one from Nintendo.

Wait what??!? When did Sears do this?

Oh, this was earlier in the year. It wasn't really advertised, but while everyone began to think that the Wii-U was going to be a complete flop, as far as I know, Sears got spooked and started to get rid of them for $99. Could've been an error, I dunno, but it was an amazing deal.

I'm maining Duck Hunt Dog for sure: Olimar/DHD/ and then the obvious pocket spacie or Marth/Girl Marth

Aren't those the exact same thing?

Anyways, out of the newcomers, I'll mainly use Greninja, though I'm not sure if it'll actually become my main. I'm also gonna use Palutena and Little Mac. Bowser Jr. and the mutt, I won't touch outside of unlocking stuff.

Only logical reason I can think of Dr. Mario coming back is they had some extra time and figured why not. If he was a conscience decision made from the beginning, then it was a really stupid decision as far as I'm concerned.

I'm maining Duck Hunt Dog for sure: Olimar/DHD/ and then the obvious pocket spacie or Marth/Girl Marth

Anyways, out of the newcomers, I'll mainly use Greninja, though I'm not sure if it'll actually become my main. I'm also gonna use Palutena and Little Mac. Bowser Jr. and the mutt, I won't touch outside of unlocking stuff.

Only logical reason I can think of Dr. Mario coming back is they had some extra time and figured why not. If he was a conscience decision made from the beginning, then it was a really stupid decision as far as I'm concerned.

Very similar, but one has damage spread out through the sword and one doesn't. Marth does more damage at the tip of his sword while Lucina has equal damage throughout the sword. Lucina seems like she'll be the n00b's Marth.

And yeah, I agree with the Dr. Mario statement completely. I'm almost certain they could've included it as an alternate costume as others have had. Why didn't they? The only reason I can think of is that they wanted to give him a Final Smash that involves the pills.

I'm playing Fire Emblem chick because Marth is going to be ass cheeks

I don't follow. I thought that Lucina was going to be a bad Marth, with damage being consistent throughout the blade instead of having extra at the tip?

Edited by Garry Moore™

Very similar, but one has damage spread out through the sword and one doesn't. Marth does more damage at the tip of his sword while Lucina has equal damage throughout the sword. Lucina seems like she'll be the n00b's Marth.

I was referring to the fact that saying Marth and girl Marth is kinda pointless considering Marth is a girl.

In other words:

>the joke

>your head.

I was referring to the fact that saying Marth and girl Marth is kinda pointless considering Marth is a girl.

In other words:

>the joke

>your head.

Marth is a guy homie