Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys

Didnt Saw A Introduction section,so thought to post it here,forgive me if it is wrong..By the way how are you guys,I am in this forum from so many months but i was not active,so thought to start being active in this forum,so be ready friends i am coming.

Thank You Guys.... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello i'm HazukiXLN. I always loved playing WWE games and i always will. watching the shows though i wish i could watch it still but its not the same for me anymore.

I make alot of CAWs that no one has ever seen before except me and now i think its time i show it to all of you. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

New blood here. I was lurking for a while prior to 2k16's release, so now we'll see how things turn out. Call me Dean, and I'm hailing from an old, nostalgic age; to emphasize, I really only know bits and pieces of wrestling anymore, but the one thing to stand out was the fact Owen Hart was a childhood hero -- may the Nugget rest in peace. I'm also really fond of The Rock, CM Punk and Eddie Guerrero. Then there's RoboCop...

Moving on recently, my indulgence in this forum also stems from the original Day of Reckonning and Smackdown vs RAW games. Those were a blast, yet I was huge into CaWs because not only did it appeal my creativity, but I thoroughly enjoyed the concept of third-party, off-the-wall characters doing some wrestling. That, and wrestling games happen to possess the more intricate character designers out of videogames.

So that led here -- and more specifically 2k14, since it's often deemed the prime of WWE games. The latest iteration has me reluctant, what with content decline, but I'm apparently right to say "let's not get started with 2k15." I'd nope the hell out of there, myself. Meanwhile, 2K bringing 2k14 offline is definitely a sour spot, but so long as it's Creation Suite is capable of producing the likes of freaking Spongebob, I'm content.

Now about myself, I'd be that courteous guy holding open the door and entering last. I try not to ask too much, so long as I make people happy. My hobbies include drawing, keyboarding, anime and poker. I also work two jobs so my weeks are stacked, though it's all the more to my dream of game design. Green tea is the shit, as well; always need to start my days with a madly dose of healthiness. That said, how's it going? :3

• 3 weeks later...

New to the boards here, I found out about this site on the release of WWE 2k15, finding Caws and such, then just today I decided to make a account. Big, Wrestling fan, WWE, Ring Of Honor, NJPW, a Bit of TNA like the old stuff better, huge Video Game player, and Big into all sports.

Welcome!

New to the boards here, I found out about this site on the release of WWE 2k15, finding Caws and such, then just today I decided to make a account. Big, Wrestling fan, WWE, Ring Of Honor, NJPW, a Bit of TNA like the old stuff better, huge Video Game player, and Big into all sports.

Welcome!

Thanks man, much appreciated. So far this is a pretty great board, thanks for the friendly welcome

Archived