• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Rice

Welcome to the community!

Hello..

Ahem...

Ladies, Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten caws.ws' wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on, none of you are safe.

I am The :censored: Batman.

Im the only batman here.

Hello..

Ahem...

Ladies, Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten caws.ws' wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on, none of you are safe.

Im the only batman here.

No... I am Batman.

Can anybody else tell when something is copied and pasted when it has a white-out look behind the words?

Hello..

Ahem...

Im the only batman here.

No... I am Batman.

No, I am the :censored: Batman.. Look at my avatar.. thats all the proof you need.

Hello..

Ahem...

Im the only batman here.

No... I am Batman.

No, I am the :censored: Batman.. Look at my avatar.. thats all the proof you need.
nah i need more m8.

Hi 123Kid! I'm Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder Fan, or CH&ZRFan. If you ever need anyone to talk to, drop me a PM.

Hey PG, I was trying to ask you a question in your PM, but this thing comes up saying " You must enter their name in the appropriate field fully ".

Send me something and I reply back.

123kid is mizfit ...just trolling like austin3035 , look like austin is teaching mizfit how to be a puppet master .

Hi 123Kid! I'm Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder Fan, or CH&ZRFan. If you ever need anyone to talk to, drop me a PM.

Hey PG, I was trying to ask you a question in your PM, but this thing comes up saying " You must enter their name in the appropriate field fully ".

Send me something and I reply back.

Lol.

123kid is mizfit ...just trolling like austin3035 , look like austin is teaching mizfit how to be a puppet master .

:fedup: what? No. That really is my brother. He helps me post pictures and stuff on my thread. He rarely gets on.

I'm selfish with my laptop :laugh:

Edited by #1 Mizfit

I signed up here a while ago and am only posting now since I have been getting into WWE games more often.

I do a CAW league, but use a game called Wrestling Mpire. I want to learn more about this community and the art of CAW making before using WWE games for my videos.

From what I have seen, there are some really creative CAW makers out there.

Keep it up guys!

Welcome nolo king!

My name is Vibe, I am a moderator on the forum! If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM.

This site is full of really creative and talented CAWers, you have come to the right place! :)

I signed up awhile ago but could not find this. So I thought I should post it here anyways. I go by EuroDope or DOP€ and I am a big Y2J fan and HBK fan. I like rap, comedy, and game shows. I am also a proud Albanian Muslim.

My name is Ouellet. I've seen this site not too long ago and just felt liked signing up lol. I am a huge Maryse fan, as of late I like Summer Rae. She will have to do now until Maryse comes back *crosses fingers* :P

Nice to meet you Oullet. I'm CurtHawkinsZackRyderFan, or CHZRFan. Of you ever need someone to talk to, just drop me a PM. :cool:

Thank ya :3