Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Rice

Welcome to the community!

Welcome Coady; as long as you change your allegiance from the Blue Jays to the Yankees, then you should be fine :D.

Welcome Coady; as long as you change your allegiance from the Blue Jays to the Yankees, then you should be fine :D.

I was a Blue Jay fan when they won two World Series in a row and I'm still one today. I'm not big on "switching" my favorite teams and I don't know who could.

have not done this yet. I'm mizawesome (not real name lol. I've been watching wwe sence january 09 and still watch it. Like nintendo games playing wwe games sence svr10 so yeah. that's just about me :D

Hello all! SO my life partner and I wanted to sign up as Billy and Chuck but like omg, they were already taken. So like I added three n's and he has two o's so it's all good I hope. We are on several forums but this place looks interesting. Hopefully nobody is homophobic here because if you haven't figured it out, we are openly gay. My favorite wrestlers are Kevin Nash, Triple H, The Miz, Big Show, and Orlando Jordan. Hope I'll see you all around, ta ta for now guys.

Ive been Active in CAWS.ws since July, and I've never actually Been on the General Chat so I'll just introduce myself right now

Ahem...Hello I'm SuperCell! My real name is Tyler Morgan, it's also my CAW name on the RPG forums, you can check my posts. Also I'm a Major WWE Fan particularly to Randy Orton, I'm a RKO Fan, that's right. I enjoy Soccer and I do Track, I can run a mile in 6 minutes and 53 second. Just thought I'd say that!

The welcoming committee's slacking off a bit here. Come on Tom, do your job!! :lol:

I know, I need to step it up, mate :lol:.

Hello and im Wade i was born in Atlanta, Georiga. I enjoy video games and watching wwe monday night raw and friday night smackdown. Im a fan of undertaker and cm punk BEST IN THE WORLD and wade barrett Thank you for accepting me.

Edited by WWEUNDERTAKER20-0

Hi I'm Stats409 I been a WWE fan since late 99 I been a fan of the Smackdown series since Know Your Role I been looking at the forums for the past few years and just join a few days ago I be looking forward to WWE 12