Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody, I'm new here and look forward to being part of the Caws.ws Universe. My name is Thomas Julius PERMISSION DENIED and I love wrestling and wrestling games. I enjoy drawing and singing in my spare time. My favourite band is Nickelback. My favourite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. I speak English. :)

There was another member, an administrator actually who had the same last name...

Yeah, he was really good with the younger members. He was hard on them, but fair.

Hello everybody, I'm new here and look forward to being part of the Caws.ws Universe. My name is Thomas Julius PERMISSION DENIED and I love wrestling and wrestling games. I enjoy drawing and singing in my spare time. My favourite band is Nickelback. My favourite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. I speak English. smile.gif

There was another member, an administrator actually who had the same last name...

Yeah, he was really good with the younger members. He was hard on them, but fair.

laughing.gif

Heya peeps, my name's Janine and I'm from Cumbria, UK though currently studying at Manchester! I'm completely new to this. Been a fan of wrestling since a young age and love the computer games! Wonder if any of you could help me I'm thinking of buying tna impact and was wondering if there were any female wrestlers in the game?

xx

Welcome, Janine!

Lemme just help you by saying that TNA iMPACT is a waste of money; the entrances are short, it's repetitive and there are no Knockouts in the game! There are Knockouts in the sequel, but it's not out. So, you should just wait for that.
:D

An the ssequel is only in PSP/DS I believe

Hey everyone, my name's Josh, I'm fifteen and I'm from Birmingham, England. I'm really excited about becoming a member of the CAWs.ws universe and browsing all the useful info here on my favourite wrestling vidoe games!

Hey Josh,Welcome to this site! :hqhq: Make sure to Join the Paramore fan club! It's always good to see Paramore fans! :)

Well...um...hey.

I'm Maria, and I'm kinda new to the whole 'forum' thing. I don't usually go on forums, but I only went on because Krystal told me to. So hi.

Umm...what else to say...I'm 20 years old, bisexual, and a HUGE fan of Alicia Fox. And if you want to know more about me, just ask. I'm really gentle, so I don't bite...much. =]

Well...um...hey.

I'm Maria, and I'm kinda new to the whole 'forum' thing. I don't usually go on forums, but I only went on because Krystal told me to. So hi.

Umm...what else to say...I'm 20 years old, bisexual, and a HUGE fan of Alicia Fox. And if you want to know more about me, just ask. I'm really gentle, so I don't bite...much. =]

Hi Maria, Nice To Meet You.

And Welcome To The Boards.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya peeps, my name's Janine and I'm from Cumbria, UK though currently studying at Manchester! I'm completely new to this. Been a fan of wrestling since a young age and love the computer games! Wonder if any of you could help me I'm thinking of buying tna impact and was wondering if there were any female wrestlers in the game?

xx

Don't buy it, it's shit! One of the worst games I ever bought, could not rent it even from Xtravision! Was dying to try it but it was cack.

Hey Ive just joined and i dont really know what to say but anyway my name is daz im 14 years old im from Grimsby, i love playing the guitar thats why i called myself the rocker and im in a band its called stix N stones.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ive just joined and i dont really know what to say but anyway my name is daz im 14 years old im from Grimsby, i love playing the guitar thats why i called myself the rocker and im in a band its called stix N stones.

Welcome!Next Step: Work on your grammer!

Archived