Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, im not exactly new here but I been here before only to leave the forum with not enough interest for wrestling. I haven't posted here in two years, i did catch on the WWE game releases and stuff. What has changed for the forum and the site? You can PM me, it is quicker for me to see my messages that way.

• 4 weeks later...

hey i finally found the introuduction area...

Hi Guys I'm Todd Other wise known as Duffy on most gaming forums...i'm 29 in so cali out in the inland empire in the city of riverside...i am a hardcore wwe fan and have been for a long long long time...I've been a gamer for about 24 years so its a part of me..I read when i can im a twilight and harry potter fan i also like to read the sword of truth series..as for the screen name well i just like to listen to hilary duff when i play gta games so it just kinda fit together..I'm a bit of a forum junky so i'm sure u will see me on here often

nice to meet everyone

• 3 weeks later...

Chello everybody. Hmmm, where to start. I am an old member from 2006 comming back, and I was banned for the reason of being a troll. Perhaps I am just going to get banned again for admiting to this, but it has been, what, 2 1/2+ years since I was permabanned? Shouldn't really matter anymore and I've matured quite a bit since those days.

I see this site hasn't changed very much. Whats up with all the errors though?

Archived