Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I am Carlos Sanchez (H.P. on the forums), originally of Mexico but from a young age I have lived in Wales, UK.

I don't watch wrestling so much but I like playing wrestling computer games.

I have read the forum for a while now but have only just made an account because I cant wait for smackdown 2010.

Hope you like me and I like you.

Hi everyone, I'm Kris..

I'm part of the community team at THQ UK, where we're currently working on WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010. :)

Hoping to get to know some of you as well as answer questions about the game, and bring new info to the forums too.

wow, thank you for joining.

I would be careful in the SVR2010 section if I were you. The members who post there are known to be a bit rude.

Hey, i post there!!! I'm kidding, lol. But nice to see some thq insiders in here.

I understand you can't have evrything the fans wish,but take a look in the 010 section to read some of our ideas :)

Hi everyone, I'm Kris..

I'm part of the community team at THQ UK, where we're currently working on WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010. :)

Hoping to get to know some of you as well as answer questions about the game, and bring new info to the forums too.

Hey Kris, Welcome to caws.ws.

Nice to see somebody from THQ on the site. :)

Hi everyone, I'm Kris..

good luck,

we get lots of new guys joining around the time the new SvR game comes out so you'r going to get flooded with questions :lol:

will you be here long term or just untill the game is out?

Hi everyone, I'm Kris..

welcome. hopefully you will put a little more time into the forums than the thq mods did with the UFC Undisputed 2009 forums...cause that was just pathetic

Couple of tips

1. Stay away from the 1000 Pages Thread

2. Get ready to get spammed by nubs who wanna know every detail on SvR10

3. Actually, just get off the site as quickly as possible.

What's that supposed to mean?

Do you really want someone who works in THQ coming in to the 1000 Pages Thread, trying to have a nice convo with me or you. Then, 2 minutes later: several nubs from the SvR10 boards come over and rule over it, asking is Jeff Hardy in it!?

Hey everyone, I'm Jack and I'm here to bring you all the news and info that is WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2010. If you have any questions just send me an IM and I'll try and get back to you ASAP. I run a busy shift so I might not be able to answer all of your questions but I'll do my best!

Can you leave?

Couple of tips

1. Stay away from the 1000 Pages Thread

2. Get ready to get spammed by nubs who wanna know every detail on SvR10

3. Actually, just get off the site as quickly as possible.

What's that supposed to mean?

Do you really want someone who works in THQ coming in to the 1000 Pages Thread, trying to have a nice convo with me or you. Then, 2 minutes later: several nubs from the SvR10 boards come over and rule over it, asking is Jeff Hardy in it!?

"HAI IZ JEFF HARDEH IN DIZ THREAD??!"

I see your point

Archived