Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

Welcome to our Forums!

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and get to know how the community works and its members.

Before you do anything, please read our Forum Rules as failure to follow them may result in you being banned before you've even started!

Ok, lets get started. Shall I break the ice?

I am Tom Rice, I founded CAWs.ws and now own the WrestlingX Network that it has been developed into. I am 18 and from the UK.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya,

Well, I'm JayDee. A lot of people simply call me "Jay," so I have no problem with anyone doing too. I was born in San Diego, California, and I currently reside in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I've been a member here since late September of 2006. I've been an active staff member since December of 2006. I am what we call an "Administrator"; which means I have a red name and I have warning, suspending, banning, and global forum powers. I also help manage your WWE SmackDown! vs Raw creations, as Tom Rice's assistant. I enjoy what I do throughout the WrestlingX network. Whether it be making sigs for the fun of it at GFX.CAWs.ws, RPing at ICW, or just browsing around at wrestler and title profiles at PWA. I enjoy playing football (American), and I enjoy logging on to CAWs.ws daily. Never be afraid to PM me if you need anything, or have a question! :2eye:

Hello everyone! I'm Jacknife, and I've been with the site for a couple years now. I am 21 years old and I live in the US. I'm a big wrestling fan and a big music fan, and thus my favorite sections of the forum are "Wrestling Chat" and "Entertainment and Media". If you have any questions about the site or need any help, feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best to help you. Or if you just wanna talk, send me a PM and I'll try to get to you. I hope that you all enjoy yourselves here at caws.ws.

Hey, I'm ..::Boricua4life::.. but you can call me Dimitri. I am a moderator for the Smackdown VS Raw 2008 chat and PS3 caws. I enjoy helping other members out and I like to help adjust them with the rules more. So if you are new to the community and do something wrong, I'll let you know about it. Not much else except the fact that I'm 14 and I'm extremely friend and kind to those who are to me. I respect you if you show proper respect to the other members and everyone else. What goes around comes around. :P

If you want to talk, PM me or add any of my screen names in my profile.

I'm BigJon 2.0, but just call me Jon, I am the infamous ego maniac of the LPTRW thread. I've been going on this site for a year and a half going on two years while making myself well known in the Fun & Games and WWE section. I am a huge Kennedy fan (also mark for Cena, Morrison, and Helms) and emulate other members by treating them exactly how they treat me. If you ever need anything, I'm always up for anything and everything so don't be afraid to ask. BTW, just to put this out there, I hate it when people browse my profile and don't leave a comment, so don't do that. :cool:

Hi,

My name is Josh(JJDolfan92) I am 15 and was born on March 18th 1992. I currently live in West Palm Beach Florida. It is great down here, get's a little hot but I am used to it. I joined CAWs.ws February 28th of 2006. I have been here for almost 2 years. I am member 1,573. I was made a Mod(Moderator) November 5 2006. I was appointed the SVR2007 Chat section. I was then promoted to G-Mod(Global Moderator) August 9th 2007. All I have to say it has been great 2 years so far. I love this site and love helping out all the members. It is a great opportunity and I enjoy it a lot. That is just a bit about me. If you need any help or want to ask me anything feel free to PM me. I look forward to seeing you around the forums wink.gif

Thanks, JJDolfan92

Hi, I'm Fuse, you can call me Rob if you like. I'm 22 years old. I'm a Universal Moderator. I can help you with just about any problem. Feel free to send me a PM. I'm a pretty friendly guy. Optimistic too. I love music. My favorite music artists are Lights, Avenged Sevenfold, Mankind is Obsolete, In This Moment, Flyleaf, Immortal Technique, Ellie Goulding etc. Pretty much put anything good in front of me and I'll listen to it. I'm a pretty big wrestling fan too with Sheamus being my favorite. Other favorites are John Morrison, CM Punk, Wade Barrett, Mr Anderson, Sarita, Beth Phoenix. A lot of the time you can catch me on Xbox Live (My gamertag is Fusebox Live) playing Halo: Reach and Left 4 Dead 2. Anyway, enjoy your time on the site.

Edited for 2011 =D

I'm (-CenaIsGod-), but mostly just "CIG" to others, without the fancy bracket/dash combo. The name's Dan, quite a few people refer to me by my real name these days, and I'm 17 years old.

I'm a major WWE fan, and a huge Cena mark; don't be scared by that last part, most people hold it against me, but meh. I mod the WWE/ECW board, basically making sure duplicate threads aren't posted, spoilers, spam, etc., all things of that nature.

Oh, and I suck at writing these intro thing. But heh, that's about all you need to know about me really, and if you ever need anything, feel free to drop me a PM, as I'm online most of the time. :cool:

I'm M3J. Please do not spell that wrong.

<_<

And let me know if you need any help. I'm both nice and mean, so you better have good humor. :)

I'm seventeen and have my license, so plz talk to me about driving. Also I like Naruto and watch it in original Japanse form, or have watched it. I also read the Japanese manga.

Hi Im the Stinger and my name is Simon, I was born and live in Toronto Ontario Canada plus I am 15 years old. I mod TNA, TNA Impact and Sports chat here at caws.ws, I love sports, wrestling, video games, travelling and all the other good stuff. I'm a big Sting fan as you can see and just your everyday normal guy who likes to meet new people, have fun and seeing new things along the way. If you ever feel like talking to me then just go ahead with a comment or pm :) .

Hey, I am RatedREdgecution. My real name is Shawn. I'm 17 years old and I'm here on Caws.Ws every day. I'm an easy person to talk to, so if you want to talk sometime, you know where I am. I like playing the 360 and I basically have no life. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

I'am SantaClause. I'am 24.

I trained at the ROH Wrestling School had quiet some Matches. I wrestled at a local Promotion.

I also Like Indy Wrestling and WWE and TNA

I like Papa Roach.

And im not gona tell you anything else :D

I travel alot. Right no wim in the U.S.

Hey, I'm The Notorious L.I.O. My real name is Greg and I am 14 years old. I joined this site on July 28th 2006. I love rap music and as you can see, my favorite rapper is T.I. I also love the WWE. I've been watching WWE since I was only 3 years old. I don't plan on abandoning it. My favorite wrestlers are Randy Orton and Chris Jericho. I also have an Xbox 360. I can also make sigs. I'm going to start to take requests soon so hit me up with a PM. I love this site a lot and I don't plan on leaving it.

Archived