Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I think your guys work is amazing. It's been years since i really been into a wrestler like i am with 2k14. And, i haven't been around the CAW scene for a longggg time. So i was just wondering where do you get the formulas to these amazing creations. Or how do i download them or where do i go to do so.. I mean i gotta have RVD, the USOS, GOLDDUST, ETC... So many lil pieces missing from the current WWE Universe. Id appreciate any information. Ty and enjoy yalls weekend!

• 1 month later...

Sup everyone!

I'm from Bosnia but i live in Sweden. I love watching football and my favourite football teams are Liverpool and Juventus. Why my name is Labyrint is because Labyrint is my favourite Hip hop group from Sweden, you guys should try to listen to them their type of music is like classic rap with a reggae vibe.

Sup everyone!

I'm from Bosnia but i live in Sweden. I love watching football and my favourite football teams are Liverpool and Juventus. Why my name is Labyrint is because Labyrint is my favourite Hip hop group from Sweden, you guys should try to listen to them their type of music is like classic rap with a reggae vibe.

We can't be friends. jks

Welcome to CAWs.ws!

Can't remember seeing any other Bosnian/Sweedish members on here, so it's nice to see something fresh. :)

Sup everyone!

We can't be friends. jks

Welcome to CAWs.ws!

Can't remember seeing any other Bosnian/Sweedish members on here, so it's nice to see something fresh. :)

Welcome to the form dude! :)

My names a Vibe, you can call me Jay. I'm a mod on the forums. If you need any help, feel free to message me.

Thanks I appreciate that, will do Jay.

Can I call you Jay too?

Welcome Scizo

Thanks man. And that Aaliyah sig>>>>>>>

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, my name is Justin but I'm known as Paul. I am 13 years old and love Football and wrestling. I live in South Africa. I just wanted to introduce myself so more people could know about me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm TheBadGuy®. I prefer to keep my real name and location undisclosed for now. What I will tell you is that I'm from the United States. I'm not new to the forum scene, so I know how everything works. I have read the caws.ws forum rules, so I know what's tolerated and what's not. :) If you would like to know more about me, don't be afraid to ask, whether it's here or via PM.

Archived