Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I didn't know this forum before, but when I saw a part of your creations, I decided to take the step... and I'm here ! :rock: I'm french, and a Triple H fan forever !

Welcome to the forums!

My name is Vibe, I am a moderator here. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other mods, we'd be glad to help! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey people wassup ?

I am younger bro of OXXO if you ever downloaded a torrent you might know about him ;) I can't believe wiki has also a section for him,anyways this is my first post here and i look forward to a wonderful time and new friends here...

Hey people wassup ?

I am younger bro of OXXO if you ever downloaded a torrent you might know about him ;) I can't believe wiki has also a section for him,anyways this is my first post here and i look forward to a wonderful time and new friends here...

As I said in your thread, welcome! :)

• 2 months later...

Hey yo guys, I'm Ray, 32 from Germany.

I'm a wrestling addict since 1988 and still addicted!

Also I like several sitcoms from big bang theory to two and a half men and more. :)

I love the wwe svr Series on PS3 and my wwf Attitude era replica belt!

Nice to meet you guys!

I posted this in the wrong thread earlier, I apologize for this, but here goes:

Hey guys,

I am introducing myself here on this forum, I've owned WWE 2K14 since its release date, and I have created several wrestlers for the community creations. Namely, characters from games such as Pro Wrestling (NES), Saturday Night Slammasters, Tecmo World Wrestling, Power Move Pro Wrestling, and a few e-fed characters I've used over the years.

I am looking forward to touching base with all sorts of fans of both wrestling and the WWE 2K14 game itself, and I am hoping to see what I can do in regards to having someone help me out with some of the graphics I created to make them part of the community creations.

However, I at least wanted to formally introduce myself before I just jumped onto a forum and posted anything like a request for the community creations.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to communicate with all of you here on the forum.

Best,

Jose

Hello , you may know me elsewhere but if not , I'll introduce myself.

I first found out about wrestling when I was 6 years old , a friend had HCTP which I really enjoyed but I was yet to watch a match . I watched my first match when I was about 7 or 8 it was Edge vs Undertaker at Backlash 07 and from there , I was hooked . I became a big Undertaker fan , I watched matches anytime I had the opportunity , I also got SVR08 for my 8th birthday , a game I still have to this day . As the years went by I began buying the games every year despite some may having lackluster modes , I still enjoyed playing. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone , peace.

I first found out about wrestling when I was 6 years old , a friend had HCTP which I really enjoyed but I was yet to watch a match . I watched my first match when I was about 7 or 8 it was Edge vs Undertaker at Backlash 07 and from there , I was hooked . I became a big Undertaker fan , I watched matches anytime I had the opportunity , I also got SVR08 for my 8th birthday , a game I still have to this day . As the years went by I began buying the games every year despite some may having lackluster modes , I still enjoyed playing. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone , peace.

Sup' Tamer.

Sup' Tamer.
Penguin! Sup?

So, you're around 15?

Who's the resident paedo he should look out for since Spyder is no longer about?

I know who Spyder is , resident paedo? :lol

Hello everyone! I've been lingering around since meh, 2009/10? Anyways, I've never totally introduced myself! So yeah, Jamie, 16, big wrestling and Dragon Ball Z fan. Tekken aswell. Been watching wrestling since late '05, it was the new ECW I think, Lashley vs. Show in a Steel Cage Match. Been hooked since. Big fan of Cesaro, Punk, Rollins, Zayn, Bryan, AJ & Paige. I often visit the 2K14 General & WWE Universe Sections :)

Sup' Tamer.
Penguin! Sup?

So, you're around 15?

Who's the resident paedo he should look out for since Spyder is no longer about?

Yeah. Spyder78 was the resident paedophile, or just the creepy uncle of CAWs, so just trying to protect the youngsters, ha-ha.

Sup' Tamer.
Penguin! Sup?

So, you're around 15?

Yeah. Spyder78 was the resident paedophile, or just the creepy uncle of CAWs, so just trying to protect the youngsters, ha-ha.

And we really appreciate everything you're doing for us kids

Hey,

My name is Sergio but you can call me Serg. Couldn't sleep so I just started browsing the web and cam across this neat little forum. It caught my interest so I decided to register and give it a try. I'm obviously a wrestling fan, which is how I found my way onto this forum, but not as big as I use to be when I was younger. I hardly ever watch Monday Night Raw but I have recently been catching ROH on the weekends and trying to keep up with Dragon Gate USA online through youtube and such. I don't know, it just seems the WWE has lost most of its luster as of later and CM Punk's departure I haven't really haven't had a reason to watch. I may end up tuning in a bit more now that WM is right around the corner, hopefully that will spark my interest.

Anyway, other then wrestling I do enjoy the ocassional television program. If you couldn't tell, I'm a big fan of the "Game of Thrones" series, while I admit I haven't read the books yet. I do plan on it, however, just as soon as they arrive at my front door step. I also was (and still am) a huge fan of "Breaking Bad" and "Dexter", although they pretty much shat on the final season of "Dexter." So much to the point I couldn't even bare to watch the season finale and still haven't. I'm sure there are a few more shows I'm a fan of but just can't think of anymore for the life of me. I'm about to start up on "True Detective" as you really can't go wrong with Woody Harrelson and Mathew McConaughey.

Well, now I'm just rambling. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and possibly making some friends as I do so. This looks like a fun place to be around and I can't wait to get started.

Hey bros!

I'm King Orclord i come from ST! and SDH and have been hearing of this site so i thought it was Burying Time!

Nah, Not really,i thought it was Time to Join here.

So i like Wrestling, i watch UFC, I played Rugby as a kid, I was Born In Buenos Aires, Argentina in the Street of Avellaneda but now i live In Spain.I'm 15 years old and im gonna do 16 in december.

My fave wrestler is Cesaro because i am his fan since he was in ROH and PWG as Claudio Castagnoli.

I like Sports, i've been practicing many sports like: Football,Basketball, Volleyball, Swimming, Jiu Jitsu,Rugby,etc. but now i only do Swimming because i left Football after my 1st Soccer Match when i was 7, I left Basketball last year, I left Rugby and Jiu jitsu many years ago, and left Volley 2 years ago.

So I hope i will have fun and Enjoy this site! :rock::laugh:

Archived