Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy always gotta say something that kills my vibe ._.

Here you go Alex:

9r4o-15d-59f5.gif

Image only hosters are fine, doesn't matter which one. ;)

Thank you my dear <3

Can you do all the GIF's on my profile page whilst your there?

Just kidding <3

Well I'm getting banned, I forgot my About Me page is all hotlinked too, and 'cause some dude called Muur made a topic about me (I feel so loved) I'm going to get shot dead, so baiz <3

wuv you Status and Lyriqz.

Hi Alex! I'm Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder Fan, or CH&ZRFan. If you ever just want to chat to anyone, just drop me a PM.

Yeah, I remember you... I also remember your posts about me in your nice little Off-Topic Topic topic too.

Yo Alex! :) Have fun on here. Btw: Those sigs are too big together. ;) Good to have you man.

Were you saying that in general, or is there a rule... I haven't read them, my bad.

Like I said, fellow Alex, I only came to stick my nose in certain things :)

What exactly did I say? I've improved a lot as a member since then so if it was anything you found insulting, I do appologise.

Well I'm getting banned, I forgot my About Me page is all hotlinked too, and 'cause some dude called Muur made a topic about me (I feel so loved) I'm going to get shot dead, so baiz <3

wuv you Status and Lyriqz.

No you're not gonna get shot dead over a few hotlinks. :lol: Muur's a nice guy, just upload all your images to an image site like Majhost, Photobucket, Imgur or Imageshack & you're good to go.

Hi Alex! I'm Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder Fan, or CH&ZRFan. If you ever just want to chat to anyone, just drop me a PM.

Yeah, I remember you... I also remember your posts about me in your nice little Off-Topic Topic topic too.

Yo Alex! :) Have fun on here. Btw: Those sigs are too big together. ;) Good to have you man.

Were you saying that in general, or is there a rule... I haven't read them, my bad.

What exactly did I say? I've improved a lot as a member since then so if it was anything you found insulting, I do appologise.

I can't EXACTLY remember, but you said something about me being a Kaitlyn mark, your topic is still going strong on the Other Forum though, 13k replies I think...

Just because you were reported doesn't mean you are getting banned. Just upload all your pics to a images hosting site edit your profile & you will be fine.

There's SOOOOO many of them though :(

I can't EXACTLY remember, but you said something about me being a Kaitlyn mark, your topic is still going strong on the Other Forum though, 13k replies I think...

Meh, it may have just been me saying you need to support a better wrestler. :lol: It's nice to see I'm a trend starter over there.

Meh, it may have just been me saying you need to support a better wrestler. :lol: It's nice to see I'm a trend starter over there.

Yeah, I hate her now, I just see Dazman's face whenever I see her, it's disturbing.

Welcome, Alex. Sir Spearson here. And you won't be getting banned for hot-linking :PIgnore Muur, he's a suck-up.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/661372215c2a210eaf6ee86d5caafa82/tumblr_miwb3twlMx1rjzeroo1_500.gif

Hello Alex. I'm Soap.

Though you should be able to tell that. Welcome to the site.hope you stay around =D.

Thankios, I won't be staying around though, sowwyz :(

Yeah, I hate her now, I just see Dazman's face whenever I see her, it's disturbing.

That settles it, you'll do fine here. :D

I keep forgetting that GIF's are hot linking...

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34900000/Marina-and-the-Diamonds-gifs-marina-and-the-diamonds-34912318-400-225.gif

how do you guys survive over here, I use GIF's in nearly every post I make...

(I made sure the GIF wasn't from Tumblr).

Gifs aren't hotlinking, it's just that they need to be uploaded to a image hoster. Tumblr does host images, but is still consider hotlinking, I assume it's because it also hosts other things and isn't really a image hoster. Just re-upload them to a site like photobucket, tinypic etc. and you'll be fine. :)

Whoopsie Daisies.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived