Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. I'm Jordan. I'm a good guy. I'm up front, and I may have unpopular opinions. I do like friendly debates. Uh, I've been in this forum before, not as a user, but I've seen it a few times. Figured why not. Hope I fit in with the community.

Hi. I'm Jordan. I'm a good guy. I'm up front, and I may have unpopular opinions. I do like friendly debates. Uh, I've been in this forum before, not as a user, but I've seen it a few times. Figured why not. Hope I fit in with the community.

Hi Jordan. I'm CH&ZRFan. If you ever need someone to talk to, drop me a PM.

Thanks for the welcoming. I appreciate it. And I shall do.

Welcome to Caws.ws :)

Welcome to this magical place. Rule number 1, don't talk to CH&ZR.

Welcome to this magical place. Rule number 1, don't talk to CH&ZR.

Rule number 2: Ignore anything NewF'NShow says.

• 2 weeks later...

'Sup, I'm Alex, a couple of you may know me, I'm a Mod on the "Other Forum".

Speaking of which... SHAMELESS ADVERTISING of my XBL and Twitter.

Xbox Gamertag: Alex SDH

Twitter: @AlexSchubertSDH

I probably won't be around here much, I just came for a nosey around.

Hi Alex! I'm Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder Fan, or CH&ZRFan. If you ever just want to chat to anyone, just drop me a PM.

Yeah, I remember you... I also remember your posts about me in your nice little Off-Topic Topic topic too.

Yo Alex! :) Have fun on here. Btw: Those sigs are too big together. ;) Good to have you man.

Were you saying that in general, or is there a rule... I haven't read them, my bad.

Like I said, fellow Alex, I only came to stick my nose in certain things :)

:/ which one should I remove then? Your call.

Also I just read the rules, and I don't mean to sound like a **** (interpret that as you will), but it says THQ, shouldn't it be updated to 2K?

& Its hotlinked so you might want to change that too, either way WELCOME!

Moi bad.

I like your avatar too, looks nice and clean, if there is something that annoys me, it is a pixelated avatar.

Archived