Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My names Rob ive yet to introduce myself. I made a account awhile ago. Some may know me as loves2spoon. Some may not. I was apart of another forum and am looking to land here and get to befriend all of you and hopefully play games together and talk about wrestling. Im going to be @raw this monday so ill post tons of stuff on @commanderrush if anyone wants any pre show pics or fan reactions. But yeah thanks for reading :)

Hello everyone. My name's John. I'm pretty new to this site, I hope you guys welcome me with open arms.

12k posts in a day, you crzy

Welcome to the forums John. Make yourself at home. :shifty:

Thank you. :)

Hello everyone. My name's John. I'm pretty new to this site, I hope you guys welcome me with open arms.

12k posts in a day, you crzy

I have no life.

Hello, twin.

Hello, mister RVD.

• 1 month later...

I'm Godsey. The name comes from my last name.

My first name is Chris and I'm 17 years old. I skateboard, play video games, and watch Wrestling. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was younger. I played all the Smackdown! games and I'd say HCTP was my all-time favorite game next to Shut Your Mouth. I play 360 and I'm on everyday so if you ever want to play message me.

I'm Godsey. The name comes from my last name.

My first name is Chris and I'm 17 years old. I skateboard, play video games, and watch Wrestling. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was younger. I played all the Smackdown! games and I'd say HCTP was my all-time favorite game next to Shut Your Mouth. I play 360 and I'm on everyday so if you ever want to play message me.

Welcome Chris. :cool:

Archived