Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm ROYAL NAKAMURA, ladies and gentlemen! *Raucous applause begins* Calm down, you b*tches. Where do I begin? Better question, where did I begin? Right here in 2006 with many personas > Teh Cereal Killa, King Konk, Omarinho and I was even appreciated well enough to earn a Mod position.

Aha...you can say it's because of my untapped charisma but I wouldn't want to undermine some of you on here. *crowd: OOOOO*

However, I left because I was like Brock Lesnar in his WWE prime, I dominated this entire domain so I took an unknown hiatus. Now, I am back as the underrated Royal. A lot of people know me by now but also tend to overlook me. They may even overlook this speech. At least I have your attention now. So have a g'day, feel free to interact with me and yeah, that's pretty much it.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Razor Ramon fanboy. You a cool dude and I hope your arrival has been more appreciated than mine at the very least. :)

ROYAL NAKAMURA?! I have only heard rumors about you, but I have heard you're something like the nicest member in the world. :P

Welcome, Razor Ramon fanboy. You a cool dude and I hope your arrival has been more appreciated than mine at the very least. :)

ROYAL NAKAMURA?! I have only heard rumors about you, but I have heard you're something like the nicest member in the world. :P

If you tell me the other rumours, I'll know whether those are correct too. ;)

See how my reply leads to many others? I am the catalyst for conversations and for change. I'm damn good in what I do and too many people don't see that.

I'M GOOD DAMMIT!

Archived